> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Billion Capture Plus - Discussion | Smartphone 5.5 "
Do you have problems with touchscreen?
Do you have touchscreen problems on the 8th android?
Yes, they were with the purchase on the 7th android. [ 3 ] ** [3,23%]
Yes, only on the eighth android. [ 25 ] ** [26,88%]
Not. [ 34 ] ** [36,56%]
Didn't switch to 8k [ 31 ] ** [33,33%]
Total votes: 93

Rep: (406)
DiscussionBillion Capture Plus
PictureBillion Capture Plus
Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Club
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

ASpecificationsA
Attached Image
  • Body material : plastic frame, painted metal cover
  • SIM card type: 1 nanosim + microsd or 2 nanosim
  • Screen IPS OGS, 5.5 ", 1920x1080
  • multitouch 8 points
  • Iron: Snapdragon 625 2.0 GHz, 8 x Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
  • Memory: RAM 3 GB (4 GB), ROM 32 GB (64 GB)
  • 2G: GSM: B2 (1900 MHz), B3 (1800 MHz), B5 (850 MHz), B8 (900 MHz)
  • 3g: WCDMA: B1 (2100 MHz), B2 (1900 MHz), B5 (850 MHz), B8 (900 MHz)
  • 4G: FDD-LTE: B1 (2100 MHz), B3 (1800 MHz), B5 (850 MHz)
  • TDD-LTE: B40 (2300 MHz), B41 (2500 MHz)
  • Battery Li-Ion, 3500 mAh
  • Dimensions 153 x 76.5 x 8.5 mm Weight 177 g
  • Camera 13mp f / 2.0 + 13 mp (dual) Samsung S5K5l8_dw9800W, s5kh8?
  • frontal: 8 MP f / 2.0
  • Navigation GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Baidu
  • Android OS 7.1.2 out of the box upgrade to 8.1, usb type with, 3.5 mm jack is
  • Sensors: fingerprint scanner, OTG, indicator (blue, green, red), gyroscope
Photo device
Attached Image
Attached Image
UReviews / ReviewsU
Useful

Topic CuratorMishaAsphalt

Post has been editedMishaAsphalt - 07.08.19, 17:15

Rep: (649)
Oxygen @ 08.20.19, 15:27*
those. upgrading to 8.1, can I roll back to 7.1.2 (on my own backup)?

In general, firmware 7 and 8 for Miraclebox are already laid out. They are universal, that is, as from the factory, for all devices. The only thing is they are from the 64 MB version and therefore who has the 32 MB version, you need to replace the gpt file. It is laid out next to the firmware on the googledisk in the for_32Gb_phone folder. What do you mean by your backup? Firmware installed with its programs and settings? You won’t do it in Miraclebox, it can be done in TWRP. In general, in fact, you only need to backup the fsg, modemst1 and modemst2 files in Miraclebox. These will be backups of your IMEI. (Perhaps you need to make backups of these files on both 7 and 8 android. Usually, I just backup all the small firmware files - from sin.) After that, you can restore your IMEI from them through Miraclebox, TWRP or other programs. You can take the rest of the files from the firmware that I posted on my Googledisk. And yes, my backups of these files, no one will restore the flown IMEI. Each phone must have these files. But usually, I do IMEI backup in QFIL or QPST. Just a habit. In short, something like that. : yes2:

Rep: (1)
* Prickus,
Hmm, I looked there, everything is disconnected there.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.21.19, 03:22