Which version of Miui do you prefer?
10 [ 58 ] ** [38,16%]
9 [ 53 ] ** [34,87%]
8 [ 11 ] ** [7,24%]
I do not care [ 14 ] ** [9,21%]
I can not decide [ 16 ] ** [10,53%]
Total votes: 152

Rep: (99)
Well, when I upgraded to 9, I was very sorry and rolled back to 8.
now when I see some problems with novelty lovers, I giggle viciously out of the dark

Rep: (12)
libertyequalityfraternity @ 04/29/19, 18:08*
now when I see some problems with novelty lovers, I giggle viciously out of the dark

I am here not from the retrorolgrad, despite my age. How came vin10 I immediately put it, already wise.
Right now I look, many damages all sit on the seven and continue to persist that it is better for everyone.)))) Although everything is exactly the opposite, a dozen are better at everything,
except for the interface, which just needs to be configured later and put the glass.

Just a dozen MIUI is a real fucking shame. I especially this ridiculous curtain and colorless notice struck.

Rep: (99)
Zivers1 @ 04/29/19, 11:44*
damages all sit on the seven

you just called me "damage."
atatat!

Rep: (13)
Zivers1 @ 04/29/19, 11:44*
many damages all sit on the seven and continue to persist

You will not believe, but still a huge amount of accounting in large firms are sitting on XP and are not going to get off of it! You may still not believe that ATMs on XP! So at the expense of "damages" you are very hotly! Although to whom what is more important - to whom "ryushechki and gadgets" in the interface, and to whom stability of work.

Rep: (718)
I prefer nougat oreo and especially pie so that all my favorite third-party programs work fine on it. Oreo has a smaller list, and for a share - a cake is a lie В©. After the tour of miyui10, oreo and pie, I returned to nougat muyui 9. On my gland there is ice.

ilitch65 @ 05/06/19 11:11*
You will not believe, but still a huge amount of accounting in large firms are sitting on XP and are not going to get off of it! You may still not believe that ATMs on XP! So at the expense of "damages" you are very hotly!

You will not believe, but I can not remember a single ATM, arguing with me about the advantages of the OS.
It has always been people who are afraid of change and do not update the OS on their home computer. And justifying it with some kind of nonsense.

ilitch65 @ 05/06/19 11:11*
Although to whom what is more important - to whom "ryushechki and gadgets" in the interface, and to whom stability of work.

And yes, for 20 years of work behind the VIN10 computer, this is the most stable OS, nothing was more reliable and more stable for home users.
Here you showed your deep knowledge, ryushechki at 10? XP and stability? even my slippers whinnied now.
Win 10 LTSB - no, not heard.

About the same MIUI 10. already 3. Maybe it is a little more economical and smart, it's hard for me to say so, and 9.5 worked like a clock for me.
But the look of the curtain she really ugly. And so far I could not fix it.
Third-party themes also ceased to be supported.

Post has been editedZivers1 - 06.05.19, 12:42

* Zivers1 , and still with the "damage" you went too:, wacko:,
Zivers1 @ 04/30/19, 2:44 *
many damages all sit on the seven and continue to persist that it is better for everyone.))))
I take it personally. In irl, I would have demanded to answer for the bazaar. Specifically for the seven android for damages. My arguments for the seven
1. The most complete compatibility of third-party software among 7,8,9.
2. More informative discharge statistics. On the oreo worse, you can not figure out anything at all
3. Friendly to modifications, you can make candy. Oreo and share due to security updates, all sorts of selinux, and permissions will allow you to read the Kama Sutra.
4. Seven lucky number)

Post has been editedCortana - 06.05.19, 12:58

* Cortana,
You did not think about it in the course)) I was talking about Windu seven)

Posted 05/06/2019 13:03:

It’s just that people are already going up, they are everywhere popping up on Slippers and other trackers,
they already have 30% of the software not working, but they all continue not to update Windows and ask for advice on how to overcome their problems.

* Zivers1 well, then soryan. )) otherwise I thought that I was harming.

* Cortana,
Well, when you're on a computer just watching a movie and kerchief.
On Windows, if you have an old system, then you are in zhpe, as soon as you need to run something modern, start to run and update everything.
And it can take a couple of days. And you need to run urgently!
About everyday and do not say, so-so pleasure to sit on the old.

On Android, this does not work, all versions are good in their own way.
ps. I myself on Android 7))

* Zivers1 , no, you just say that I do not damage, you can call the rest as you want, they have their own head. I'm not harming? I'm on Android seven, and I have a seventh Windows.

Post has been editedCortana - 06.05.19, 14:05

* Cortana,
ahah

Rep: (3)
Good day to all.
I am talking about antispam in miui10 global.
I need to put the template on the room area.
I did, but for some reason the calls pass.
What I've done. Added a mask for numbers starting with +7495 and +7499.
Calls go anyway. Enable block from unknown doesn't suit me
What am I doing wrong?

Rep: (59)
Eternal holivar started))))
10 miui is the most stable for me. But with the design of course neponyatki) At 8 for me it was nicer to the eye. But not a curtain)
Shutter that in 9 that in 8 miserable) In 10 norms, if you pick up the topic)
Adherents 9 is not long, soon the synchronization will stop working) If of course you use mi acc)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 20:51