[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2714
Check in: 18.05.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

I didn't set myself miui 10 for 3 reasons:
1. When adjusting the volume, these phalluses appear on the screen - tin (((((
2. weather disappeared from the blind
3. The multitasking menu has changed not for the better, maybe more applications fit on the screen, but to lock the lock you need to do more actions.
I did not put 10, and I will not, until they remove these phalluses :)

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32 (MIUI9 MiuiPro [7.1.2]) / LG L70 D325 (RR 5.8.5 [7.1.2]) / teXet TM-9750HD (4.1.1)
Cortana
Message#22
13.03.19, 18:17
- At your service -
[online]

Messages 2954
Check in: 14.11.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

* yurochka2005, you burn)) now when you open these bars, I start to think about uh ... well, you understand))
----
I noticed another nice feature of the dozens: in landscape mode, the height of the pop-up notification window fits well with the line of text, that is, compactly;

Post has been editedCortana - 13.03.19, 18:17

--------------------
Gnike
Message#23
13.03.19, 18:19
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 29.12.14
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

After a long journey through various firmwares, I installed 8.5.4 on 7.1 (if anyone remembers this).
And lo and behold. I do not want to flash anymore !!!
Advise the optimal formula for kernel control through MT on Clarity X-v5.
Now put so:

CPU - conservative
Scheduler - fiops with the value of the post-read phone memory 512 kb
Low Memory Killer - very light
Algorithm for data transfer via TCP - westwood
Cortana
Message#24
13.03.19, 18:25
- At your service -
[online]

Messages 2954
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

Added poll.
--------
In principle, a person gets used to everything. Three weeks have passed since I asked for the top ten, and I can already say that it does not cause that rejection after the nine which was in the first days. Dislike of the new interface has been diminished by the selection of the topic, and has also become accustomed to the recent dispatcher. There are still complaints about smoothness, speed of work and other small Wishlist, but I think to solve them by transferring dozens of custom assemblies and subsequent completion with a root-file for myself, well, I hope for the update update in terms of bug fixes.
RM4x, NP style v10 theme
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
on miuipro already looks like
MiuiPro v10 + np style 10
Attached Image
MiuiPro v9 + np style v9
Attached Image
The responsiveness of the recent dispatcher on the nine is still better than IMHO.

Post has been editedCortana - 29.03.19, 12:42

--------------------
Zivers1
Message#25
26.03.19, 01:28
Experienced
[online]

Messages 417
Check in: 22.12.14
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

Also updated to the top ten, I could not see the 4th month reminder in the blind: D

I will refrain from shouting for now, although I really don’t like the new shell, it’s as if I’ve been reduced to 35 years and now I’m 12 years old again.
In the phone interface everything is round, without corners, apparently so that the child does not get hurt, and like a toy. The horizontal phallus (brightness) reduced to a width of 20 patches, the side does not bother me yet: rolleyes:
Well, at least I found how to change the icons from the new "fashionable" to the old, from version 9.

In 10, it seems that a sharp drop in the speed of the jump and the waffle were fixed with the BT turned on, there was such a bug. And it was annoying to turn off BT when you download something, or you update a program from PM.

Everything else is disgusting! Absolutely uninformative notifications in the curtain, now they are all colorless, gray-white! These terrible indents are some kind of game too.
So far I have read little of the topics, but I didn’t seem to have found the cast of all this striving into a human form, I think after some time the craftsmen will do it. Maybe even a topic for MUI 9 for 10 will do.

If not, then of course you will have to flash at 9, now the feeling that you lost yours and took the phone from the child for a while.

Post has been editedZivers1 - 26.03.19, 01:31
Felismanul
Message#26
26.03.19, 04:43
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1087
Check in: 27.06.10
Cube iWork1X

That 8, that 9, that 10 - I don’t notice any difference (of course, it is, but ask me what - I find it difficult to answer ... well, except for the phallus, about which it is written a lot, I now know what it is) . As I used the phone, I use it.

--------------------
Philips Savvy DB - Siemens C35i - Siemens MT50(+ a bunch of patches) - Siemens M55 (+ a bunch of patches) - Siemens CX65 (+ a bunch of patches) - Nokia E61 - Nokia N81 - Samsung L870 (Symbian v9.3) - Nokia E72 - Amoi N850 - Xiaomi Redmi 4X
War is over
Message#27
26.03.19, 08:55
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 14.11.18

Friends, what is the difference in principle 9 or 10? The only difference is in design and cosmetic differences. Due to the fact that the battery has become worse to keep the charge, this is understandable, over time, the battery capacity becomes less. There are no coordination differences 9 and 10, there are only minor cosmetic differences.
I'll just ask to be relevant.
ilitch65
Message#28
26.03.19, 15:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 215
Check in: 28.04.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

Zivers1 @ 03.26.19, 01:28*
I took the phone from the child for a while.

War is over @ 03/26/19, 08:55*
small cosmetic differences.

These are the differences! I think that here with the user's age is connected (the young "dozens" design is easier to accept). And to me on the sixth ten as something closer, the "devyatochny" design (the design of the tenth Windows infuriates me).

--------------------
Best the enemy of the good!
Alehs.d0
Message#29
26.03.19, 17:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 23.02.18
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

I voted for "everything is parallel to me"
The only inconvenience for me is the new volume control.
Something has gotten better, especially when I use the “old” “Incompatible” theme. : D
Yes, I'm conservative: blush:
Zivers1
Message#30
27.03.19, 21:51
Experienced
[online]

Messages 417
Check in: 22.12.14
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

Zivers1 @ 03.26.19, 01:28*
10 seems to have fixed a sharp drop in the speed of the jump and waffles with BT turned on, there was such a bug. And it was annoying to turn off BT when you download something, or you update a program from PM.

Aah, tin, I have never been wrong. :) Nichrome they did not fix, everything left, tin, tin.
In principle, I do not see any reason to stay on it.
Awful EVERYTHING. Colorless uninformative notices, a curtain with huge indents from edges, etc.
Now I sit reading how to upgrade to Mui 9.
WiTu-owner
Message#31
29.03.19, 10:14
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 25.09.09
Philips Xenium 9 @ 9q

And in the tenth miui there is a lightweight interface (there were large tiles like in windows phones)? I can't find anything ...
if there is, write a way how to enable it.

I will answer myself: It is not. It is necessary to download from the site jeejen.com (in the site menu the fourth line above)

Post has been editedWiTu-owner - 29.03.19, 15:35
andr.177
Message#32
31.03.19, 07:15
User
[online]

Messages 53
Check in: 22.02.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* Doctor Di @ BLO, I also grieved for a long time due to the lack of 5 labels on the screen. Purely by chance it turned out to be solved with the help of the "Classic MU" theme. There is a large selection of desktop grids in the settings.

I also liked the 10 that now accidentally the volume of the call can not be removed, because the volume key controls multimedia. I also learned that during a conversation through headphones, you can turn on the music quietly and adjust the volume of the other person and the volume of the music separately.
Attached Image

Post has been editedandr.177 - 31.03.19, 07:18
Reason for editing: Adding a screenshot
Doctor Di @ BLO
Message#33
01.04.19, 17:52
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 14.08.17

andr.177 @ 03/31/19, 07:15*
I also liked the 10 that now accidentally the volume of the call can not be removed, because the volume key controls multimedia. I also learned that during a conversation through headphones, you can turn on the music quietly and adjust the volume of the other person and the volume of the music separately.

Unlocked the bootloader and changed to the 8 shell. Yes, the sound bar was not bad, but for the sake of this bar I don’t want to sacrifice autonomy and the interface. And by the way, you can put this socket on the 8 and 9 shells, so I will do it at your leisure.
lain.000
Message#34
05.04.19, 19:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 24.09.15
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

In December 17, the redmi 4x was purchased, until December 18, miui 9 (mostly miui pro) switched to 10 in January 19 and what can I say:
The interface has become really more rounded, pleasant from some side, but not everyone likes it (in general, the felt and color of the felt-tip pens are different)
You get used to the new dispatcher for a couple of three days of use, and then he’s like your own father (though a little swelling and more on that later)
Adjusting the volume on an amateur, but still not so bad (until recent updates)
The brightness slider is really too big (for 5 inches for sure)
At the expense of autonomy, I can not say anything. I use the latest version of the latest version with miui 10, but it seems to be on the same level or here's the least drop.
In general, except for some flaws and a week of getting used to the verdict - I like it, except for some “But”:

The first joint - the lagging dispatcher (if you started from the desktop) read about it, knew, but believed that I could get used to it, but no, nichrome - this very much hurt my eyes even after several months of use. So far, neither in the custom (miui), nor in the original, despite all the efforts, this microlag has been eliminated.
+ After the last update, the "phallus loudness" also began to slow down on the desktop, just like the dispatcher for some unknown reason.
And since these functions are often used, it seems that, compared to 9, smart has become much more inhibited, and this spoils the impression of use very much (in general, I remember that when I turned it on for the first time with nine, there wasn’t the slightest hint On the lags, everything was perfectly smooth and olunenno, and it would seem that 10 should take it all on, because even the android is the same (7.1.2.) but no, they got stuck + if you install decent applications, then launcher 10 starts to slow down, 9 such problems were not noticed)

There is still a nuance with the fact that at 10 even despite the lock, shutting down energy saving and permission to work in the background - some applications are still unloaded (or rather almost all) if they are removed from the dispatcher. These include Kate mobile and aimp (previously, at 9, he could safely hang the lock, remove them from the dispatcher and push notifications from the keith reached, and the music from the player was quietly played, and then closed through the curtain) The only exception is Lyadsky telegram) close only manually through the controller in the settings, otherwise it should be put in 10, the lock or not, the restriction on energy consumption - he wanted to put everything and remains in the background.

In general, as a result, I can say that I generally liked the dozen externally, although I feel that some more and I will be pumped out to the nine because I want no lagging smart more than these under-pretty ones))
Cortana
Message#35
11.04.19, 19:00
- At your service -
[online]

Messages 2954
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

lain.000 @ 04/05/19 22:25*
I liked the dozen externally, although I feel that some more and I will be pumped out to the nine because I want no lagging smart more than these unfinished beauties))
I liked it, if not externally, then from the inside - by adding small utilities and conveniences, advanced notifications, tips, and so on. Kakbe has become more informative. But in terms of "lags and bugs" and the speed specifically on 4x I like the nine. The third attempt to settle on the top ten for me again turned into a file. Returned to the first stable nine. I do not feel a special loss of functionality, but speed / smoothness and, above all, glitchiness pleases.

--------------------
doLphi-N1
Message#36
11.04.19, 19:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 14.02.16
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

remove

Post has been editeddoLphi-N1 - 11.04.19, 19:59
rual1515
Message#37
13.04.19, 23:31
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 11.03.19
Samsung Captivate SGH-i897

I drink 10 more stable
flex11
Message#38
16.04.19, 22:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 24.02.11

I did not even notice when my 9-ka changed to 10-ku. Are there any differences there? I did not notice.
lain.000
Message#39
20.04.19, 01:57
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 24.09.15
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

lain.000 @ 04/05/19, 19:25*
In general, as a result, I can say that I generally liked the dozen externally, although I feel that some more and I will be pumped out to the nine because I want no lagging smart more than these under-pretty ones))

UPD (04/20/2019): At one o'clock in the morning I rolled back from 10 to the last stable miui 9 (from miuipro, a dozen were from them too) and according to the first (and the subsequent ones will be understandably similar) to impression - this is the same as from Lada to the formula one moved! I'm not kidding, I didn’t experience all that fucking 4 months while I was 10 miui. Previously, it seemed to me that in the top ten only the dispatcher and loudness phalluses, but the devil, as they say, everything is known in comparison. I compared and understood that a dozen tupila is everywhere, I just blamed everything on my personal quibbles and low power of the device (435 dragon), that in fact everything is ok, and I nagging about every microfreeze, but no, nifiga like - nine speed on the head above ten! It seriously just flies, so if someone wants to squeeze everything out of 4x that he is capable of, then the top ten in which a bolt-sized skyscraper the size of an interface was put on — never put!
P.s. Although it would seem that 9 and 10 are based equally on 7.1.2, but the difference in interface performance (and therefore pleasure in everyday use) is simply huge.
Goplex
Message#40
21.04.19, 17:07
Local
[online]

Messages 315
Check in: 20.03.16
Xiaomi Mi 5

Lain.000 @ 04/20/2019, 00:57*
I'm not kidding, I didn’t experience all that fucking 4 months while I was 10 miui.

I'm afraid to imagine what you would have experienced by going to AOSP: D

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 10:39 PM