Pick up the phone with a good camera | Huawei p20p / Samsung s10e / iphone 8

Rep: (0)
Wife still could dolman second iPhone, and had to choose a new phone.
Looking at 8ku a girlfriend, she said she greatly enjoyed how he photographs.
Phone plan, at 2-3.
Googling has allocated 3 models:

Iphone 8:
+ It all started with him
Habitual size +
+ IOS
+ IPS screen
- Price 45+
- Camera "srednyachok" at the moment

Samsung s10e (he was only with the discount 10k)
+ Current flagship
+ Good camera (based on reviews)
+ Reviews owners owners of previous champions who switched to IOS
+ Changing the "buggy" version androjda
- Price 45+
- The screen is not IPS (never used such screens)

Huawei p20pro
+ The camera is one of the best at the moment.
+ Battery
+
Price 40 ~
- possible problems with the axis (not pure androyd)

In principle, all options in the area of ​​40-45 thousand.
Which model to choose for good photos (moderation, without fanaticism) and without dancing with a tambourine to set up? There are good alternatives in this price segment? Or may have options not worse, but cheaper?

Rep: (653)
* karandaev , Well, if the wife is convenient iOS and she was used to the iPhone + 8 qualifier expressed a desire, it can and should take? For iPhone took sfotkal most versatile, besides writing great video

At the expense of Samsung's wife I wanted to test a =)
Besides fresh samsung worth as much as a 3 year old ... 8ka

* Waldemar21,
Plan a snowstorm changed. Your phone is now taking himself and his wife give my 6s =)

At the moment, the priority for reading the screen (books, pdf files), and performance in the future (2-3 years)
In general, I look at the 8th iPhone, and does not understand why his price is almost like a fresh Samsung S10e.
These srachi Interactive already got too much information to digest all slander each other, it is difficult to make a choice.

The logic was this. ABOUT! There are steep Huawei p20pro, 40 thousand, dorogovasto for the Chinese, but the top chamber, and a large screen. And what else is there? 8th iPhone more expensive by 2000 all? Can not bother and take it? Size is the same, nothing special and did not change. The Samsung skidon 10k on a new flagship! And the result is a little bit more expensive than the 8th of the iPhone, and all indicators better! b ... b still 5rubley and XR are available .. STOP! It's time to stop himself, that says Google on the comparison of data phones? A nifiga he does not say, as usual obsiranie. It is necessary to ixbt andsavagemessiahzine.comgo ask your local council Dons ..

Rep: (11)
* karandaev , 20 mate and the camera and the screen, and performance for 2-3 years, and the price is more pleasant rest.

Rep: (381)
* karandaev
Of these three, P20 Pro the best option if you do not care the video quality.

Post has been editedhidus - 11.03.19, 10:20

Rep: (146)
* karandaev
karandaev @ 10.03.19, 22:58*
In general, I look at the 8th iPhone, and does not understand why his price is almost like a fresh samsunga

Marketing and payment for iOS.
In fact, if to compare it with the S10e and P20PRO, this device from the Stone Age, which has very outdated design and poor value for screen size / size of the device.
The only plus iPhone just fits the requirement - a lot of reading from the phone. At Huawei and Samsung screens of OLED technology, that reading is the worst option than the IPS, because they flicker and can tire the eyes up to the pain, in addition to this there is the actual resolution is less than that of the iPhone, based on that fonts on the iPhone will look much nicer.
That's all pluses end, merges of autonomy, in the chamber is drained, well and in general ..
If I choose from this list, it would take S10e of video, very good size and Shirikov in the chamber. Although P20PRO its advantages in the form of shooting in loulayte, avtvonomnosti and design.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/11/19, 18:27