> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4] Tom Clancy's The Division 2 | Discussion of the game, search for partners

Rep: (1483)
PlayStation 4 modding / Sony PlayStation 4 - Discussion / PlayStation Plus EU (RU) / Sony PlayStation 4 - Firmware / PS4 purchase / Exchange nicknames / company search to play together in PSN / SEN / PS4 Games Sharing / Purchase Sony Playstation VR / Choosing a PlayStation TV [PS4] Record BETA TEST games | PlayStation 4 game world news | PS4 hacking | Choosing a home gaming console

Attached Image

Useful

Agentssavagemessiahzine.com
Nickname on ursula995\kyprizel \ 42 \ 21.00 - 02.00 (GMT) \ The presence of a microphone (there is)
I took a pre-order Gold edition
oleg.shulyakov\SuperOleg11 \ 31 \ 20:00 - 23:00 (GMT) \ The presence of a microphone (+)
ripper3061\ponomarov_v \ 25 \ time from 19 to 22 (MSK) \ The presence of a microphone (there is)
ontr\ontr56 \ 36 \ [color = indigo] from 18-00 to 22-00 (MSC) there is a microphone. Hello everyone, I also took gold
d3stra\npoctoX \ 25 \ in the afternoon on weekdays and after 22:00 (MSK) \ there is a microphone

K
Subject rules :
[color = royalblue] Nick on the forum [/ color] \ [color = blue] [B] Nick PSN [/ B] [/ color] \ [color = green] Age * [/ color] \ [color = indigo] Most convenient time to play together (MSC) [/ color] \ [color = red] The presence of a microphone (?) [/ color]
* If you hesitate, you can specify a range of + \ - 3 years

Guides
There will be guides on characters

Clansavagemessiahzine.com
Here will be the clan fighters

Post has been editedDyuss - 19.03.19, 16:01
Reason for editing: Interactive Map

M
A record of agents to play together. Write here or in PM. Refrain from discussing the game until its release 03/12/2019 for Gold versions

Rep: (70)
Hello! I issued a pre-order for the standard edition) Since the newcomer in the world is Division, I did not see the point in Ultimate) I look forward to the release, since the betting has gone very well!

Rep: (34)
Nickname on ursula995\kyprizel \ 42 \ 21.00 - 02.00 (GMT) \ The presence of a microphone (there is)

Rep: (7)
I took a pre-order Gold edition
oleg.shulyakov\SuperOleg11 \ 31 \ 20:00 - 23:00 (GMT) \ The presence of a microphone (+)

* rouk123 ,
Please complete the form.

All added to the cap.
Only pre-order Gold will start playing from Tuesday?

Dyuss @ 03/10/19, 11:50 PM*
Only pre-order Gold will start playing from Tuesday?

Gold or Ultimate. Regular Edition from the 15th

Rep: (24)
ripper3061\ponomarov_v \ 25 \ time from 19 to 22 (MSK) \ The presence of a microphone (there is)

Rep: (49)
ontr\ontr56 \ 36 \ [color = indigo] from 18-00 to 22-00 (MSC) there is a microphone. Hello everyone, I also took gold

Post has been editedontr - 11.03.19, 20:49

On the 15th day, you can already join the battle groups by writing off here, and in the country you can begin to go through the plot.

Rep: (49)
* Dyuss who will be able to have gold and start a joint passage tomorrow as I understand it

* ontr,
Yes. That's why I opened the topic, some of them are already playing this game. And by tomorrow, or by the 15th day, you can cooperate in groups. Yes, and Reid promise to 8 people.

* Dyuss,
the clan seems to be created after the fulfillment of some mission

* oleg.shulyakov,
Createsavagemessiahzine.com.

Rep: (131)
I understand there is no fundamental difference between just a client and a client with a season? Is it just earlier access and emotions?

* rouk123,
In gold still give a drawing on the weapon

I understand there is no fundamental difference between just a client and a client with a season? Is it just earlier access and emotions?

Why? For gold, additional missions about the story and weekly buns should appear

* oleg.shulyakov,
About additional mission very doubt. There is no information about it anywhere. Only access to all innovations a week earlier.

* Apophis2020 ,
It looks like it, but we will see with the release of the first dlc

Rep: (147)
Useful information

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/10/19, 06:24