Check in: 18.05.15
Apple iPhone Xs Max

��������� Activation Lock �� Ipad Mini3 download

Apple iPad mini 3
Firmware: 12.1.4

Jailbreak: Not
Description of the problem:

If very briefly

-Ipad 12.1.4 bought half a year ago with the hands.
-used under my epplid
- threw, got him on my second applie.
-After a couple of MSc returned the first applid.
- I decided to sell, I left epplid, I received a letter in the mail that I successfully left
-Put into the hands of the buyer, after a minute or two, he said that he could not go under his appli
-On the screen Activaion Lock and mail b*****@gmail.com
- (My Apple ID to which the iPad was attached was not b *****

For 2-3 minutes, could the buyer link his Eppl ID and return to the entry page of Eppl ID? (Speech about the full reset page)

NOT SHORT

Magic with ipad mini 3, or I do not understand how it happened.
There is (was) an iPad mini3, bought half a year ago from the hands.

On it I successfully added my aiklaud, after a couple of months I left my aiklaud, made a reset and started it on another aiklaud.
(because I did not use it, I was lying at home, the girl was using it).

Some time ago there was a need for my aiklaud on it, just as successfully I logged on it from aiklaud, dropped it and went under my own.

So he lay a couple of weeks.
I decided to sell it.

The buyer arrived, pokltsal. I come out of my aiklaud, doing a reset.
While there is a reset, a letter arrives successfully on the mail, stating that Aypad is untied from my eppl Aidi.

Ipad is loaded, I give it to the buyer, I do not look at the screen.
It takes about 2 minutes, the buyer says that it is strange, can not log in under their own Apple ID.
I look, I see Activation Lock, b*******@gmail.com

(my epple idi does not start on B)
On this we differ with the buyer.

I understand correctly that even if the buyer entered his aiklaud and the activation process began, in 2 minutes he would not be able to return to the aiklaud window?

No letters of SMS calls to me in style - I unblock the iPad for such a bag in a week.

There have been actions:
I tried to drop through aytyuns.

Post has been editedZdarovabandit - 10.03.19, 00:48
Valentin95400
Message#2
12.03.19, 12:33
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1861
Check in: 10.01.14

* Zdarovabandit
I can’t think of anything better than to contact TP and prove to them that this is your iPad. It is definitely worth mentioning that you used 2 of your personal accounts on it, to whom you have access (they see which accounts have been on the device all the time).

--------------------
GigaByte Z370P D3 (BIOS F13), i3-8100, Intel UHD 630 + Sapphire Radeon RX560 Pulse, Realtek ALC887 Sound, Realtek 8111G Network, Wi-Fi + BT BCM943602CS, HyperX Fury 8 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 250 GB m.2, HDD HGST 1 TB, BP 500W
Clover 4920 + macOS 10.14.5
t.r.o.n.
Message#3
12.03.19, 15:13
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1615
Check in: 28.07.11
Apple iPhone 6s

Zdarovabandit @ 03/10/19, 00:43*
I understand correctly that even if the buyer entered his aiklaud and the activation process began, in 2 minutes he would not be able to return to the aiklaud window?

There is no need to be so critical. Where 2 is there and 3. And this is already real.
Zdarovabandit @ 03/10/19, 00:43*
iPad 12.1.4 bought half a year ago with the hands.

If you do not have the documents on the purchase, then everything can be very unpleasant. TP here will not help.

A small question you have a pad mini 3 gsm module or without?

--------------------
Nobody died from abstinence. True, no one was born!
Tolbas
Message#4
12.03.19, 19:23
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2549
Check in: 20.12.13
Apple iPhone 7

Zdarovabandit @ 03/09/19, 23:43*
iPad 12.1.4 bought half a year ago with the hands.

Most likely they bought a device with a visually hidden aiklaud. This is done elementary through the jail, deleting certain files -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAuP1gq0cdM&t=9sor through another backup.
Zdarovabandit @ 03/09/19, 23:43*
made a reset and started it on another aiklaud

Did you reset what? Just all the settings, then the first item in the reset or the second - Erasing content and settings? I think that the first point. For if there was a visually hidden ayklaud, then already through Erasure (the 2nd point) you would get a brick.

--------------------
Apple iPhone 7 11.3 Apple Watch Series 1 (42mm) watchOS 4.3.1
Zdarovabandit
Message#5
17.03.19, 01:03
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 18.05.15
Apple iPhone Xs Max

there were no hidden aiklauds, for half a year I had a couple of times changed the epplides to different ones.
Tolbas
Message#6
17.03.19, 09:39
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2549
Check in: 20.12.13
Apple iPhone 7

* Zdarovabandit
The impression that you do not understand what the hidden aiklaud is ....
Yes, change yourself a hundred times aiklaud. That's why he is hidden. You do not see it, it is not there, on the iPhone it is clear, enter your own, enter your wives, come and go out of your acc. But when it is erased, it appears, because on the Epl server, exactly the one that was hidden remains the same. And when you activate it and asks. So there is nothing * magical * in your case.
The golden rule when buying a bu iPhone - Erasing content and settings, but not all Reset all settings, the seller came out with me from Aiklaud, I went in my, and so on.
One word for parts of it.

--------------------
Apple iPhone 7 11.3 Apple Watch Series 1 (42mm) watchOS 4.3.1

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 10:16