> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

70mai | Connect and view information from 70mai DVRs

Rep: (269)
70mai
Version: 1.3.0 China
Version: 1.2.0 Global

Last update of the program in the header:21.06.2019
Last update of the program in the header:09.06.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The official application for connecting and setting up Wi-Fi technology Xiaomi (such as DVRs 70mai, smart rear-view mirror, etc.)

Description:
70mai app is designed to connect, configure, view (download without the Internet and sim-card) photo / video files from the device.
And also for updating the firmware of the device.
The ability to share files in Chinese social networks, view the best videos, etc.!

Android required: 4.0.3 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer
Google play
Changes
- Added support for 70mai intelligent driving assistant
- Added support for 70mai smart version of rearview mirror
- Added support for 70mai intelligent recorder 1S
- Fixed known issues

- Added support for rearview mirror 70 mai

- New training mode in the tire pressure plugin
- Fixed known issues

- Support 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S recorder
- GPS information will be displayed when playing video 70mai Smart Dash Cam Pro
- Added video editing function to support video capture with a duration of up to 15 seconds for uploading video clips for uploading to the user's personal space 70 m
- Supports sharing one-click user in the circle of friends WeChat, friends WeChat and dynamics Weibo
- Adding collections of videos, fun and interesting videos for users will be displayed on the main page of the application
- Elimination of other known problems

- Support TPMS 70mai (tire pressure sensors)
- Support for 70mai Air Purifier (car air cleaner)
- To connect a BLE device, you need to get Bluetooth permission in your mobile phone
- Fixed known issues

- Fixed problems with connecting famous models and Huawei devices
- Fixed some known errors (corrected the correct translation of the on / off wi-fi at startup, now ON-on, OFF-off, as well as d.b.)

Download:
Version: 1.3.0 China 70mai (Post Bigkoss # 86376561)
Version: 1.2.0 Global 70mai (Post Shkiper-vr6 # 86124623)
Past versions
Version: 1.2.2 China 70mai (Post Saint_zyo # 84251002)
Version: 1.2.1 China 70mai (Post lisabon_Q3 # 83710777)
Version: 1.2.1 China rus 70mai (Post paxan86 # 84588204)
Version: 1.2.0 China Attached filev1.2.0_20190131-70mai.apk (38.35 MB)

Version: 1.2.0 China rus 70mai (Post paxan86 # 83372345)
Version: 1.1.8 China rus Xiaomi 70 Minutes Smart WiFi Car DVR (Kagashini Post # 79434033)
Version: 1.1.0 Global Attached file70mai_1.1.0_GB.apk (23.41 MB)

Version: 1.0.5 Global Xiaomi 70 Minutes Smart WiFi Car DVR (Post mlds # 72212548)

Post has been editedevgenyi9009 - 22.06.19, 21:27
Reason for editing: To add a new version to the header, write to QMS

Rep: (0)
And on the GU in the landscape view, the program runs?

Aleko2000 @ 03/19/19, 19:01*
And on the GU in the landscape view, the program runs?

judging by the comment above - does not start!
Unfortunately, the test itself will not work, gu is not on the android ...

Rep: (5)
Here, too, on the pyzhe 308 on gu with android 6, the 70mai application (from the playmarket) does not work correctly. Connect without problems, but launches the camera in full screen and there is only a button to break the connection. No settings, no gallery available.

Rep: (1)
FoksII @ 03/22/19, 10:47 PM*
Here, too, on the pyzhe 308 on gu with android 6, the 70mai application (from the playmarket) does not work correctly. Connect without problems, but launches the camera in full screen and there is only a button to break the connection. No settings, no gallery available.

Absolutely identical on GU on Mitsu ASX on android4 - it does not work correctly in landscape mode, and there is no other one on GU. And how to live on?

Rep: (275)
Updated Chinese version 03/22/2019
v1.2.1
Attached Image

tongue:English

List of changes:
  • New training mode inplugintire pressure
  • Fixed known issues

Attached fileOTA_208_FULL_midrive_v1.2.1_20190322-1046_all_70mai.apk(39.49 MB)

Post has been editedlisabon_Q3 - 25.03.19, 10:52

Rep: (2)
* paxan86 , also fails when trying to connect to the region ((
Attached Image

Rep: (83)
* fellinini , in the settings of the android, all permissions are given to the application? If all permissions are given, a log is needed, maybe solved ... If there is no root Club Mod APK if there is something simple to install and unsubscribe to me, I will say the next steps

Post has been editedpaxan86 - 28.03.19, 20:12

* paxan86 Yes, there is all the permissions, but about logs, I don’t understand it unfortunately what it is and how, after reading that topic, I understand it is necessary to connect the computer and I don’t understand how to do it to GU either)) noob a bit like that )

* fellinini , laptop for wai fayu for example, well, let's be waiting for someone who wants to remove the logs))

* paxan86 , I will look for a laptop, then I ask to stay in touch in order to help me promptly with the removal of logs) because I'll take the laptop for a while if I find it)

Rep: (30)
I also fight with the installation of the program on the radio. Version 1.1.0 from the header is also becoming, and 1.2.1 ru mod. In both cases, there is a full-screen video broadcast in landscape mode. The options menu is available (three points from the top right), but there is no scrolling and it is impossible to get to the gallery. ((
Attached Image

P.S. GU on the fourth android.

Post has been editedinimak - 30.03.19, 09:57

Rep: (6)
In both cases, full-screen video is being transmitted in landscape mode. The options menu is available (three points from the top right), but there is no scrolling and it is impossible to get to the gallery. ((

I will also support ... But there is still a nuance, I have 2 cameras (+ behind), it was bought at the same time. The first camera, there are no menu buttons. When you connect the second camera, it displays the whole image, and the camera settings menu is available, but you cannot go to the gallery and download .... Android 8.1

Post has been editedslon_2003 - 31.03.19, 18:21
Reason for editing: additive

In general, there is a way to "cheat" until they fix it. In the 8th android there is a division into 2 parts. If you work in half a window, you get a less working program and you can reach the buttons.

Attached images
Attached Image

70minutes1.2.2 chinese versionfrom 04/04/2019

List of changes:
- added support for rear-view mirror 70 mai

Attached fileOTA_230_FULL_midrive_v1.2.2_20190404-1059_all_70mai.apk(39.49 MB)

Post has been editedSaint_zyo - 10.04.19, 00:20

70minutes 1.2.1 RU MoD V2!
Changes:
Russian language.
Cleaned the manifest.
Applied patches from advertising and so on.
Perezhal images, deleted duplicates.
Squeezed apk.
Landscape view available
Specially for the car stereo flashed down the scroll for access to the buttons (photo gallery) NEW!
We say thanks for the advice:DoSer636
iTaysonLab
NEW!
We say thanks for the provided videos about the problem:slon_2003
Correct display of buttons and turning off the update alert will be removed later.Attached file70minutes_1.2.1_ru_modV2_PaXaN86.apk(27.94 MB)

Post has been editedpaxan86 - 20.04.19, 11:19
Reason for editing: Updating mod for car radio!

Hello.
And no one has any ideas or plans
Add a mirroring function from left to right ...
So that when the reg is hanging on the rear window,
The image on the GU coincided with the rearview mirror ....

Alekseev80 @ 04.20.19, 19:17*
Hello.
And no one has any ideas or plans
Add a mirroring function from left to right ...
So that when the reg is hanging on the rear window,
The image on the GU coincided with the rearview mirror ....

hello, write to the developers in google play .. the application is not very popular, you see it yourself, except for the development I think very few people will take it!

Yes, thank you, you need to write

Post has been editedAlekseev80 - 23.04.19, 10:43

Rep: (42)
something every time you have to manually connect regik to smart ... is that how it should be?

Rep: (30)
70minutes 1.2.1 RU MoD V2!

Put on the radio. Scrolled there, you can go to the gallery. Thank.

Attached Image

But when you try to play a file, the image is cut in half.

Attached Image

And often playback stops and the recorder goes into shooting mode. It is necessary to reconnect.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/07/19 13:56