[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 57
Check in: 29.04.13

������������ ������ � Iphone download

Apple iPhone 6S Plus
Jailbreak: Not
Description of the problem:
There are important (unique) files in the phone’s memory, I didn’t manage to make a backup copy, I didn’t manage to get anything into iCloud either The phone broke, after hitting the touchpad, a wrong pin code was typed several times and the phone was blocked. Began to write connect to i-tunes. Replaced the module, connected to the PC, does not see the iphone. Drivers are not installed, the device is not in the task manager. When connected to a PC, it does not even charge. Charging from the network works.

He took it to the service for checking the plume and mikruhi. The loop was replaced by a non-original, nothing worked. Mikruha like was okay. Long lay in the service, but then it seems to be repaired. But the phone fell into activation (according to service providers it happens). It seems to me that the motherboard is not mine, as I did not understand how it fell into activation.

Guru tell me now I have no chance to recover my files? Activation did not pass now hangs on the greeting. Connected to the PC, itunes asks for activation, ifunbox doesn’t see anything in the phone, only the structure of empty folders. Itools does not see the phone at all. Maybe something else to try out of the software? If you go through the activation to the end, can there be software that will restore files on an empty phone?

Or all, no options?

walker177
Message#2
08.03.19, 21:20
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 04.10.18

If the fee is not yours there. That there is nothing to look for
Elandrey
Message#3
08.03.19, 22:50
User
[offline]

Messages 57

walker177 @ 03/08/19 21:20*
If the fee is not yours there. That there is nothing to look for

Service providers say that my and they did not touch anything. But I doubt it, as this phone itself can “fall” into the activation mode, I don’t understand.

I think that if there was found the reason why the iPhone was not visible in the PC, I had to bring it from the service in the condition in which I gave it (with the inscription connect to itunes the phone is locked) would connect it to the PC and everything would be the top type. But now the main thing for me is to understand, go through activation and try to look for lost files after it or look for them before the activation process. If at all it's real.
walker177
Message#4
09.03.19, 01:43
User
[offline]

Messages 89

* Elandrey,
Is it clear. They apparently flashed it. There is nothing there. Get activated. In any case, this will not change anything.
And another thing ... In your original state when the phone was with a black lock screen, it was impossible to connect it to iTunes because it was locked.
In the service it was requested. This is the only way ...
Accordingly, iTunes now sees it ... In this case, from the iPhone, all files are erased.
You could get the files out of him when he was on the password. But not everyone can do it. The software for this exists, but it is available only to units.

Post has been editedwalker177 - 09.03.19, 01:52
Reason for editing: Completed
Elandrey
Message#5
09.03.19, 19:38
User
[offline]

Messages 57

walker177 @ 03/09/19, 01:43*
In your original state when the phone was with a black lock screen, it was impossible to connect it to iTunes because it was locked.

I connected it to several PCs and the one with which it was synchronized too. The device was not detected on a single PC, even charging did not work when connected via usb. But on 220V everything was charging. The blow was on the bottom of the body just under the train, hence I decided that it was damaged. Is it so the lock from the wrong pin works? It turns out I was in vain changing the loop and this is the normal behavior of the phone blocked?

Accordingly, now iTunes sees it ...

The phone sees the PC, iTunes sees it but curses for activation.

In this case from iphone all files are erased

And how can I restore it? They write that there is software similar to data recovery on flash drives, or you can not waste time, all to no purpose?
magol2007
Message#6
09.03.19, 22:25
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1411
Check in: 18.02.15
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Do not waste time, all to no purpose.

--------------------
I’m changing my 40-year-old wife to two for 20, four for 10 not to offer.
walker177
Message#7
10.03.19, 00:09
User
[offline]

Messages 89

* Elandrey,
Locking the phone when you enter the wrong password works that way!
But when connected to a trusted computer, the counter of incorrect password entry attempts should be synchronized and reset.
If you could not synchronize, then there was a malfunction.
In the service he was asked to repair after repair, probably to check whether the operation was successful!
Regarding data recovery. There simply is nothing to restore because everything is erased.
Although it may be possible, I heard there is a company in Israel that specializes in hacking iPhone and other equipment. But I think for you their services will be unavailable. It is not for mere mortals, as they say
Elandrey
Message#8
10.03.19, 19:16
User
[offline]

Messages 57

magol2007 @ 03/09/19 22:25*
Do not waste time, all to no purpose.

Those. Software for data recovery after flashing for Iphone does not happen? Well, how can we allow software to recover flash drives after formatting?

Posted 10/03/2019 19:20:

walker177 @ 03/10/19, 00:09*
Regarding data recovery. There simply is nothing to restore because everything is erased.

It's clear. Well, let's say I know that for hard drives and flash drives this is not a problem, software is enough for recovery.

walker177 @ 03/10/19, 00:09*
Although it may be possible, I heard there is a company in Israel that specializes in hacking iPhone
and other equipment. But I think for you their services will be unavailable. It is not for mere mortals, as they say

Of course, this is probably for the deputies and members of the government they are also fans of Apple :)
walker177
Message#9
10.03.19, 21:01
User
[offline]

Messages 89

* Elandrey,
Well, if you are one of them, then nothing is impossible for you.

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 10:14