Tablet-notebook (transformer) on Windows OS ~ 30-35 thousand rubles. | ASUS Transformer Mini T103HAF / Book T101HA or something else?

Rep: (5)
Hello.

I choose a tablet laptopwith detachable keyboard.
From the important thing - the ability to work while charging the tablet and not very high heat. Reliability and quality - well, this is understandable.Desirable 10.1 "- for compactness. Passive cooling.
Application - Word, Internet, watching videos, not very hard games.
The budget is 30-35 thousand rubles.10 if worth it.

So far, only ASUS Transformer Mini T103HAF 4/64. Of the alternatives, except that ASUS Transformer Book T101HA. Essentially the same, only the design is somewhat different.
Confused by the lack of a slot for a sim card.

Is there something better or is it the best option available?

I caught the eye of Microsoft Surface Go 8/128 ~ 45000. But somehow it does not inspire confidence. And the resolution is strange: [1800: 1200].

Post has been editedElephant - 13.03.19, 11:09

Rep: (108)
https: //store.bluefish…s-asset-tag-nb-pc.html

Rep: (55)
* Elephant
https: //www.gearbest.c.…45434.html? wid = 1433363Podaluy, the best combination of price and quality. Look, this model is being discussed here.
https: //www.gearbest.c..54091.html? wid = 1433363This is not exactly a transformer, but it is cheaper, albeit with more ambush quality.
https: //www.gearbest.c...47210.html? wid = 1433363Intel's newer platform, but less memory.
https: //www.gearbest.c..81532.html? wid = 1433363tablet with keyboard

- strange price for such an assembly. And the store - no information about the product (except welter in one line of the name), and no warranty (only 30 days to check). I think this option has a lot of pitfalls.

* Trupp, actually by "transformer" was meant a detachable keyboard. In general, according to the options, the characteristics / price are tempting, but ... I still hope that Asus not only asks for the brand as much for two times less productive stuffing and a smaller screen resolution [honestly, I fear that even with more high-resolution screens on the presented models will look worse than the Asus].

According to the characteristics - the Atom x5-8350 processor with its insertion should be enough (tested on the used Prestigio MultiPad VISCONTE 3). I would like the memory 128 (or more in the form of SSD), but that is already there. Well, Asus, though.Actually, the question arises, why was the topic created then ... Well - suddenly ...

Asus, asus - can I just be a marketing victim?

Post has been editedElephant - 13.03.19, 11:10

Rep: (80)
Elephant @ 03/13/19, 11:09*
strange price for such an assembly. And the store - no information about the product (except welter in one line of the name), and no warranty (only 30 days to check). I think this option has many pitfalls.

We are witharkhipkin They took from them, but through ebay. By the way, the guarantee I have is beating through the HP website - international for 3 years.

I would not risk taking it directly on the site (although pay pal gives certain guarantees).
See ebay - there are often interesting options to skip there.

A device with 4gb RAM now I would not take. This is already very small even for simple surfing.

~ Vasay ~ @ 03/13/19, 11:16*
A device with 4gb RAM now I would not take. This is already very small even for simple surfing.
Maybe I'm not there "surfing", or rather, I just got used to (or, more precisely, was not used to) - but I have enough of 2. For the Word (basic) - just enough. And for Quake II. Well, "three in a row" (I do not choose for myself; I now have prestigio visconte 3 c 2/32 - I took it out of interest, in the end I am quite satisfied).

Well, that too:
~ Vasay ~ @ 27.02.19, 03:24*
This is yes - the screen is the worst in class.
Pro Asus saw a review that the screen is good even at its 1200x800.
Although this opinion is:
wind_1985 @ 03/04/19, 09:08*
The quality of the matrix is ​​quite good, it just will not work for Photoshop professionals.

In principle, it would be possible to drop the 10-ku, but in this price range I am slipping to the Asus T103HAF (i.e., +10 is not enough for a worthwhile alternative).

As part of the offtopic - maybe I'm stuck in the past, but 4GB of “very little even for simple surfing” is a “game”, tovarischi. In any case, I would not call what we (well, not specifically we) go to as a “bright future” as, in fact, “progress”. Those. There is progress, of course. But somehow it is very much tied to consumption.

Post has been editedElephant - 13.03.19, 13:13

Elephant @ 03/13/19, 1:12*
Pro Asus saw a review that the screen is good even at its 1200x800.

Speaking of "worst in class" I meant similar devices (Microsoft Surface Pro, Acer Aspire Switch Alpha 12, HP Elite x2 1012 G1, HP Specter x2 12, Huawei MateBook, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet)
Asus T103HAF - does not belong to this class.

Maybe I'm not there "surfing", or rather, I just got used to (or, more precisely, was not used to) - but I have enough of 2. For the Word (basic) - just enough.

Word is not resource intensive.

Now the main problem is Win10, which needs 2 + GB and the Internet in the current epostacy, where 1 page in the browser can easily eat 1 + GBhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjHowGhZQsU

Posted on 03/13/2019 1:47 PM:

In principle, it would be possible to drop the 10-ku, but in this price range I am slipping to the Asus T103HAF (i.e., +10 is not enough for a worthwhile alternative).

See eBay - there is a lot of interesting stuff that slips through. It is possible to buy something decent (new) for $ 250 + shipping.

Post has been edited~ Vasay ~ - 13.03.19, 13:47

Rep: (0)
And what can you say about the line of tabletsLenovo Ideapad? There are options for both 64 and 128GB of internal memory.

Rep: (55)
* Nerentina,
Not a candle to God, not a damn poker (s). Little memory. A portable typewriter can be found much cheaper.

~ Vasay ~ @ 03/13/19, 1:46 PM*
Asus T103HAF - does not belong to this class.
Silly question, but, nevertheless: Asus T103HAF - a class lower or higher? (If on the filling - it is clear that below, but by the quality of the matrix - I can not judge.)

I read a little about the tablets with FHD at ~ 10.1 "- I suppose it will be too small. But to reduce the resolution is the point then in this screen? Unless, as some say:" do not stumble on pixels. "I don’t stumble on my own ...
I already mentioned my Prestigio 2/32 - now ~ 25 tabs, yesterday a part closed: it was ~ 25. Video on Youtube at 460 (the Internet does not allow above). Naturally unused tabs when switching to them are "reloaded". And at the beginning of the video - is 22GB (or somewhere out there) eaten by chrome? At the same time, they recommend 8 for games ... And should the browser be more resource-intensive than games? Those. for games - 8; for surfing - 32? Well, five tabs on 4GB ... And departure at 13?Something I do not trust the guys with earrings in their ears ...
Watch eBay
I watched - there is no such HP for ~ $ 400. Well, if I took for myself. And so - a gift.

Nerentina @ 03/13/19, 11:04 PM*
And what about the Lenovo Ideapad tablet line? There are options for both 64 and 128GB of internal memory.
Lenovo- and that's it.
Complaints of high heat, as with previous models. Atom x5-8350 is certainly weaker, but TDP is about 2.5-4 W (if I'm not confusing anything). In general, weaker but colder.

Elephant @ 03/14/19, 14:32*
Already mentioned my Prestigio 2/32 - now ~ 25 tabs, yesterday part closed: it was ~ 25

The question is how fast it all works. 2 years ago I had a tablet with 2GB of RAM. I changed it to the 4GB version - it became much better. In October I changed it to 8GB - I think that for surfing (provided that the Opera is used with the banner cutter turned on and the power saving mode) is still enough. On a laptop, which is also used for work besides surfing, 8 is not enough.

At the same time, they recommend 8 for games ... Should the browser be more resource-intensive than games?

Long ago.
Games are severely limited TTX game consoles. There will be a new generation - then there will be a sharp jump in the requirements of games.
The webmaster is not limited by anything. When a 1-page page pulls 150MB of JS libraries and graphics, this is the norm.

And at the beginning of the video - is 22GB (or somewhere out there) eaten by chrome?

Is quite real. Chrome generally wildly eats RAM. Here is my current load on the system (In chrome, by the way, the tabs are openly less than in Opera, which I use as the main browser.)
Attached Image

Well, five tabs on 4GB ...

this is normal. I can give you the address of the page that will eject more than 1GB of RAM -https://forum.awd.ru/v…7fbc93d1e64fc068d458bcjust scroll to the end to load all the photos.

I don’t trust the guys with the earrings in their ears ...

I checked (or rather carried out a similar test before the release of this video) - about the way it is. Win10 with 8GB of RAM was enough for about 40 tabs before everything hung.
Attached Image

Post has been edited~ Vasay ~ - 14.03.19, 15:59

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 23:49