> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Wexler BOOK T7055 [Other] | [7 "] [TFT] [800x480] There is

Rep: (0)
Wexler BOOK T7055

Attached Image

Device Description: EBook
Specifications
Operating system: Other
Screen Type: Other
Screen size, inches: 7"
Screen resolution: 800 x 480
Touch screen: Yes
Built-in lights: [Backlight]
Supported text formats: EPUB, PDF, FB2, FB2.ZIP, TXT, HTML, DOC, RTF
Supported graphic formats: JPEG, BMP
Audio support: Yes
RAM, mb .: 128
Built-in memory, mb .: 8192
Memory Card Support: Yes
Bluetooth support: Not
Wi-Fi support: Not
Text-to-Speech support: Not
Battery capacity, mAh: 2800
Sizes, mm (Sh x V x T): 125x190x11.5
Weight, gr .: 300
Products webpage: http://www.wexler.ru/

Posted on 03/07/2019, 09:30:

Tell me.
I use Wexler T7055 a couple of weeks. Now in the "Books" menu, when you select from the list, the library update flashes ... that's all.
The book itself can only be opened through the explorer.

Also, settings are not saved, including font. I set it up every time I open a book.

I didn’t figure it out with footnotes either (they are at the end of the book) (I open the same file on a PC via cr3, footnotes at the bottom of each page)

And even in the settings there are not many functions described in the Manual (for example, "Sleep Mode" or "Button Press Sound), but this is not so important ...

The firmware does not change anything (does not even clear the memory)

Thank.

Post has been editedgabby - 09.03.19, 15:16

Rep: (23)
problem:
.flv when opening writes "format error". with the company all the rules. who met with this? Plus with me

oh, ie .mp4. like the quality of 480 pixels

Rep: (8)
under any sauce does not want to be sewn book !!!!
question and if the sale was already flashing obnavlonnaya
it may not be given a book?

here is what can be seen in the image below ....

http://i066.radikal.ru/1301/33/09729ed00aa3.jpg

Rep: (12)
After clicking the Upgrade buttons should start the process of firmware. Pressed?

yes of course I pressed! in the window immediately appears as two entries in the image below
Sew supposedly start and finish at once (this is what I myself translate)

vinda7 may hinder ??? Yusbi connect all got to motherboard ports .... as in the instructions

Post has been editedliga-63 - 08.04.13, 22:54

And what's wrong with her? What bugs? After clicking the Upgrade glitches apparently did not pass? Not sure about the firmware update on the sale, which would be later the one in the hat, because on the official website seems to only these two.
If you book with a deranged state of mind, like the one that brought me, then at your own risk try in my description of the process.

Otten86,
my book is identified, there is a content of the books (that pumped into it)
in the process of trying to sew (by pressing any button proshivalschika, putting birds on the disc format or without birds)
in proshivalschika window permanently just two lines start and end at once, move on to another tab shake obgreyd and window cover those two dates: yes2:

Otten86,
Thank you very much for the instruction! I came across a book with the same problems.

Thank you, most likely,chekm-nn for the tip. I just followed the tip and described their actions))
Describe, in turn, their actions and devices symptoms than might help others))

Post has been editedOtten86 - 23.04.13, 20:56

why do I have in the system information is written 0.0.6, although I have never sewn and I have a problem with the video? and other problems with system stability. presented like a number 25 (from MVideo), but they nepogli one day bring the device to have the new firmware ...

it makes sense to flash? or something else to do? plus with me. I'm talking about problems with formatting error when playing video

Rep: (2)
You can connect a USB flash drive through the OTG cable?

Rep: (11)
Undeleted @ 09.05.2013, 00:36*
You can connect a USB flash drive through the OTG cable?

Not.

Prompt, whether in the reader from being blocked by swiping your finger across the screen to start immediately after pressing the button?

whether there is a circuit diagram for such a book?
may godfather ever ever change the system connector ?, there pulled out all of the root. (

Rep: (47)
XXXpruhaXXX,
System connector - it usb-connector?

Generally Snap-Off usb-connector - a disease T7055 and T7005 models.
In the subject of Wexler Book T7005 has a solution to the problem - try to readright here.
Perhaps such a decision on a similar appearance, and the book will help you.

Please help I have recently had this book 7055 aunt like that changed the background on the home page as a change it back

Rep: (2195)
Malmu @ 29.05.2013, 18:56*
Generally Snap-Off usb-connector - a disease T7055 and T7005 models.
Confirm. I also broke off a micro USB and had to disassemble and fluster. By the way, for the battery has run down time so that the "nominal" charge was not going to be charged. I had to be picked up directly by its wires and start the process of 6V. After this book charge "cleanly".

breakage of connectors is a disease I understand all Wexler. 7001 broke the headphone jack (pripoyal on line) and failed connector podzaryazhaniya books pripoyal-kept. although sometimes soldered to nothing. track, simply washes away-no.

Guys, at least somebody, advise how to try it (at your own risk) to flash at least on droid 1.6.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/03/20, 11:36