> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Wexler BOOK T7055 [Other] | [7 "] [TFT] [800x480] There is

Rep: (0)
Wexler BOOK T7055

Attached Image

Device Description: EBook
Specifications
Operating system: Other
Screen Type: Other
Screen size, inches: 7"
Screen resolution: 800 x 480
Touch screen: Yes
Built-in lights: [Backlight]
Supported text formats: EPUB, PDF, FB2, FB2.ZIP, TXT, HTML, DOC, RTF
Supported graphic formats: JPEG, BMP
Audio support: Yes
RAM, mb .: 128
Built-in memory, mb .: 8192
Memory Card Support: Yes
Bluetooth support: Not
Wi-Fi support: Not
Text-to-Speech support: Not
Battery capacity, mAh: 2800
Sizes, mm (Sh x V x T): 125x190x11.5
Weight, gr .: 300
Products webpage: http://www.wexler.ru/

Posted on 03/07/2019, 09:30:

Tell me.
I use Wexler T7055 a couple of weeks. Now in the "Books" menu, when you select from the list, the library update flashes ... that's all.
The book itself can only be opened through the explorer.

Also, settings are not saved, including font. I set it up every time I open a book.

I didn’t figure it out with footnotes either (they are at the end of the book) (I open the same file on a PC via cr3, footnotes at the bottom of each page)

And even in the settings there are not many functions described in the Manual (for example, "Sleep Mode" or "Button Press Sound), but this is not so important ...

The firmware does not change anything (does not even clear the memory)

Thank.

Post has been editedgabby - 09.03.19, 15:16

Firmware runs completely without errors, but after a reboot of the book is that the firmware version has not changed, and even all the information in the book is preserved. What is the problem?

After flashing, see "Settings" try to perform the "System Restore." Firmware version needs to change. But all the contents of the book I have also been preserved, can and should be?

Rep: (33)
change firmware (I've found to change in the firmware image) via which you can softinu (how)? I want to change fonts in proshe

Maybe it's something to help.
Link

The people, prompt. Bought this reader 2 weeks ago, really liked naskidyvala to a bunch of files .. Yesterday, after a reboot of the book, I discovered that all the files that I downloaded (books, music, video) for no apparent reason izchezli..Podklyuchila book to a PC, the computer sees the device "Removable disk F", all the files there otobrazhayutsya..a in the book they are not missing vesti..Plyus even when connected to a PC the book jumps out the window "Insert the disk into drive G), I realized this is an external card pamyati..Podskazhite how to resolve this problem on its own, without going to the SC Can it re flash or need to buy a memory card and insert all files to record not only her ..? I'm sorry that a lot bukoff help please teapot))

The software of this book raw and unfinished. All the glitches, bugs and vylety- result of a hastily made firmware.
Book you want to flash. She firmware + instructions at the top of this page (spoiler Firmware) .Sam unfortunately sewn several times - it is very simple. By the way, all the downloaded files in a book
You should be preserved. Good luck.

P.S. I have the files stored in the memory book and map micro CD - glitches same.

Two weeks later use in books missing colors on the screen. That it is left, but only 16 probably. No firmware does not help - hardware problem.

Rep: (16)
larisa82 @ 4.12.2012, 20:20*
The people, prompt. Bought this reader 2 weeks ago, really liked naskidyvala to a bunch of files .. Yesterday, after a reboot of the book, I discovered that all the files that I downloaded (books, music, video) for no apparent reason izchezli..Podklyuchila book to a PC, the computer sees the device "Removable disk F", all the files there otobrazhayutsya..a in the book they are not missing vesti..Plyus even when connected to a PC the book jumps out the window "Insert the disk into drive G), I realized this is an external card pamyati..Podskazhite how to resolve this problem on its own, without going to the SC Can it re flash or need to buy a memory card and insert all files to record not only her ..? I'm sorry that a lot bukoff help please teapot))

I have such a book the Nurse and the same problem has been inserted into the computer and formatnul helped.

Good day,
bought this device, 7055, the child in the new year - happy until everyone, including parents))
Tell me please,
and in this model is really a no sound from the built-in speakers - twice, and even three, as in a case, quieter than a standard cell phone squeaker?
Or defective device has got.

and then to hear that either only at full volume, but still not in a noisy room, or with headphones, the headphones all as already 10% of the maximum volume heard more than enough.

Rep: (8)
I have the same volume in the headphones only.
Download Refresh of caps
flasher launched
He pointed the way firmware image then okay
window 2 lines appeared immediately (2 seconds)
what button to press so went protses stitching?

perturbation herehttp://wexler.ru/digital/34da1918-b1ee-e11...89-001e67105065instructions for updating the firmware.

harvest on the "Regulations", but already there: Instructions on how to change the software to WEXLER.BOOK T7022, WEXLER.BOOK T7055, WEXLER.BOOK T7004, WEXLER.BOOK T7044

Post has been editedDon_migel - 02.01.13, 22:28

1. Unpack any archiver (working with zip and rar) archive. Of В«2738ToolВ» folder Run the e-books the firmware by running a file RKDevelopTool.exe
2. Make sure that the device is found firmware program, and in the lower left corner shows the status of the operating mode of the device: В«Found on MSC DeviceВ»
3. Launch the program, click "..." to specify the path to the firmware file.

all carried out according to the instructions! to the article (( "..." button)) indicates the path to the firmware is done much earlier than written instructions

I point out the way but then nothing happens except in the dialog box, write 2 lines
В«Found on MSC DeviceВ» This too is my
I understand it must strip run (showing Process) and it does not exist

Begs press the flasher button but what ????

Picture
http://i066.radikal.ru/1301/33/09729ed00aa3.jpg

Post has been editedliga-63 - 04.01.13, 22:13

problem when firmware subwords pressing erase gives the error action fail buttons like the back of a brick mode?

I found the reason for the switch in the book should be off

I bought. Firmware 0.0.7 in the book. And to cap 0.0.6.
Does it make sense to flash?

HELP! PEOPLE ....
book ceased to be charged where and where to dig ???
Triggering occurs then a message about low battery and immediately turns off .....

here I found the answer to your question last posts
http://market.yandex.by/forums/?modelid=78...17247&p_n=2

connected string of Huawei 8510 and the charge went into the book, but that's not all ....
poprobyval phone charging cord from the book and Wonder Mystic Huawei also charged

Post has been editedliga-63 - 09.01.13, 19:46

Are firmware fit on T7005 and its analogues texet tb740hd, effier tr701?

How to play the subs in the video?

Rep: (2)
T7044 can be prompt to flash the firmware of the cap from the T7055?

Rep: (1)
Yesterday became the owner of the e-book Wexler T7055B.
I picked Yulmart, renovated (spent XXL bonus). The service was a 2-fold, to judge by the labels on the CC box.
I came to the outpost, but work in the outposte refused.
Having decided that you need to charge the battery, make a purchase and went home.

House facing a problem which turned out successfully solved.
I do not claim to professionalism. I hope this information is helpful.

The book, without an external power supply, included refused.
When you connect the power supply to the micro-USB connector of the following occurred:

• book launched
  • It works for about 10 seconds. You can even have time to open a book. (It is seen that the charge process. Played reset)
  • Turns off
  • Next, click On. a book can not start
  • Temporarily disconnect the power cord from the micro-USB as the result does not work.
  • Repeated temporary removal of the plug everything back to top

Also highlighted that in this state to charge or recharge the book also did not work.

The situation is similar when connected to a computer with a small difference.
Access to the book is not, turn on the screen with the image of the computer. It can be seen that the book even has time to decide how to drive. But in the end the result is the same - the book off.

It was decided to open the book and try to isolate the problem.
Understands book just took a small screwdriver.
Visually repair did not find traces (only cut off contact from the speaker :))

the battery was selected first for review. The battery has characteristics within 3.7V 2400mAh, that coincides with the voltage of my phone battery.
I decided to try to book powered by deliberately working battery.
  • "Surface-mounted" I plugged my battery to the book. Press the On button. and the book starts.
  • In this mode, I did some work on it (time around 1 minute).
  • Then remove the battery from the phone, leaving the book on the internal battery.
  • The book provides information on the battery charge is too low or off.
  • After that I was hooked BP through micro-usb and book run in normal mode.
  • He continued to charge the book another 15 minutes
  • Then BP disabled and checked the launch of the book on the button On. It worked in normal mode
  • I collected and left to charge overnight

At the moment, had he borrowed it for an hour, any malfunction can not see.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/11/19, 17:52