Yesterday became the owner of the e-book Wexler T7055B.
I picked Yulmart, renovated (spent XXL bonus). The service was a 2-fold, to judge by the labels on the CC box.
I came to the outpost, but work in the outposte refused.
Having decided that you need to charge the battery, make a purchase and went home.
House facing a problem which turned out successfully solved.
I do not claim to professionalism. I hope this information is helpful.
The book, without an external power supply, included refused.
When you connect the power supply to the micro-USB connector of the following occurred:
- book launched
- It works for about 10 seconds. You can even have time to open a book. (It is seen that the charge process. Played reset)
- Turns off
- Next, click On. a book can not start
- Temporarily disconnect the power cord from the micro-USB as the result does not work.
- Repeated temporary removal of the plug everything back to top
Also highlighted that in this state to charge or recharge the book also did not work.
The situation is similar when connected to a computer with a small difference.
Access to the book is not, turn on the screen with the image of the computer. It can be seen that the book even has time to decide how to drive. But in the end the result is the same - the book off.
It was decided to open the book and try to isolate the problem.
Understands book just took a small screwdriver.
Visually repair did not find traces (only cut off contact from the speaker :))
the battery was selected first for review. The battery has characteristics within 3.7V 2400mAh, that coincides with the voltage of my phone battery.
I decided to try to book powered by deliberately working battery.
- "Surface-mounted" I plugged my battery to the book. Press the On button. and the book starts.
- In this mode, I did some work on it (time around 1 minute).
- Then remove the battery from the phone, leaving the book on the internal battery.
- The book provides information on the battery charge is too low or off.
- After that I was hooked BP through micro-usb and book run in normal mode.
- He continued to charge the book another 15 minutes
- Then BP disabled and checked the launch of the book on the button On. It worked in normal mode
- I collected and left to charge overnight
At the moment, had he borrowed it for an hour, any malfunction can not see.