> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Wexler BOOK T7055 [Other] | [7 "] [TFT] [800x480] There is

Rep: (0)
Wexler BOOK T7055

Attached Image

Device Description: EBook
Specifications
Operating system: Other
Screen Type: Other
Screen size, inches: 7"
Screen resolution: 800 x 480
Touch screen: Yes
Built-in lights: [Backlight]
Supported text formats: EPUB, PDF, FB2, FB2.ZIP, TXT, HTML, DOC, RTF
Supported graphic formats: JPEG, BMP
Audio support: Yes
RAM, mb .: 128
Built-in memory, mb .: 8192
Memory Card Support: Yes
Bluetooth support: Not
Wi-Fi support: Not
Text-to-Speech support: Not
Battery capacity, mAh: 2800
Sizes, mm (Sh x V x T): 125x190x11.5
Weight, gr .: 300
Products webpage: http://www.wexler.ru/

Posted on 03/07/2019, 09:30:

Tell me.
I use Wexler T7055 a couple of weeks. Now in the "Books" menu, when you select from the list, the library update flashes ... that's all.
The book itself can only be opened through the explorer.

Also, settings are not saved, including font. I set it up every time I open a book.

I didn’t figure it out with footnotes either (they are at the end of the book) (I open the same file on a PC via cr3, footnotes at the bottom of each page)

And even in the settings there are not many functions described in the Manual (for example, "Sleep Mode" or "Button Press Sound), but this is not so important ...

The firmware does not change anything (does not even clear the memory)

Thank.

Post has been editedgabby - 09.03.19, 15:16

Rep: (4)
I sort out the problem.
Completely disassembled the book, the screen plume was somehow crooked and not fully inserted.
I adjusted the cable and lo and behold it worked.
Today, half a day watching movies on it and tried something to read.

Hello.
Somehow the device is turned into bricks. Turns on lights screensaver 10 seconds, and then go back and restart screen saver and so constantly. When you connect it to a computer does not appear.
Rustled the subject decided to apply the method of the memory circuit legs, and when connected to a computer it has become identified as an unknown device. When you attempt to install the driver there is a problem: in the path to the driver, the system returns an error that the file could not be found. This occurs on 2 different computers with different systems.

Tell me how to revive the device, and how to fill it in the driver?

Rep: (1)
Guys, somebody tell me how to rewire power input / usb

Rep: (1)
lex9207, soldering iron in hand and ahead. Jack needed micro USB on board, 5-pin, surface mount. Pro soldering can be found on the Internet. But if you have no soldering skills, then I do not recommend trying to start immediately with the little things, practice on something different and then later try.

How to flash ETU book has step by step instructions? and then in the hat - pustishka!

Rep: (3961)
ANDRUHA 22,
Filled in a hat.

Guys this problem has changed to a more powerful battery voltage so as to old 3.7v battery, connect the battery as soon as the screen lights up and all any button does not respond, what can be?

Rep: (3961)
kostyan3933 @ 01.07.2014, 14:53*
I changed to a more powerful battery voltage so as to old batteries 3.7v

It is necessary in Amperes (A) and not on the watch Volts (V), i.e. - on the strength of the current, not voltage.

Here is a photo of this battery is suitable for tablet q88 a13http://i052.radikal.ru/1407/76/477a2940a822.jpgamperage measure nothing and the old battery data is not know if the current is still Pobol the impact on the book?

The book is not included, does not cling to the PC (29 and 30 pins are brought up), was torn connector (restored), there is short-circuit in the contact area of ​​the battery on the motherboard of the book.
Help, where to dig?
photo board with the symbol ks

Post has been editedKamariel - 15.09.14, 23:22
Reason for editing: added photo

and there are drivers Win8.1 64x ??

(added)

kind of found

Post has been editedpychtor - 14.10.14, 23:11

I have a similar situation with the book 5-10sek and auto restart. You why this method did not help, the device restarts, and at the end of a black red inscription several times. The program writes a log at the bottom he could tell that ...
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileLog2014-10-15.txt(5.31 kb)
Attached fileLog2014-10-15.txt(5.31 kb)

Post has been editedvadeus - 15.10.14, 08:00
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (23)
Cap the empty correct you ask)

Rep: (2)
potter46 @ 04.01.2015, 13:17*
Cap the empty correct you ask)

Keep ... The hat is nothing

Friends tell me I wexrel t7055 does not see the books, it is possible to roll back to factory settings, and how to do it. ???? thanks for the help: thank_you:

Rep: (7)
Olegann2014 @ 01.07.2015, 07:27*
Friends tell me I wexrel t7055 does not see the books, it is possible to roll back to factory settings, and how to do it. ???? thanks for the help: thank_you:

Settings - System - System Restore

and the buttons have the opportunity to make XP?
and the song is the same tsiklorebut computer and is recognized as the mpd and firewood swap stupidly does not work - restart again :(

It was cyclic reboot, closed contacts, and I ask, can someone help.
Attached Image

Post has been editedvadeus - 28.09.15, 18:30
Reason for editing: spoiler

The official website does not work. Maybe someone left the firmware on the T7044?

http://x-proshivki.ru/...ook_t7044/142-1-0-1692

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/03/20, 19:15