Discussion chamber Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)

Rep: (2620)
Camera talkSamsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)
SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F
Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon) | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Owners Club

Photo examples
useful links

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 03.01.20, 16:52

Rep: (6)
Here I am about the same))) but we as always) people do not believe, begin the search for defects)))
And photo made on two machines at the same time, there was simply no opportunity to show here ((((.

Rep: (470)
STS107 @ 13.03.19, 21:20*

You should not have too lazy to look the other corner: lol:

So for example first pixel merged, remember)

Only one point))) is one example which merges)) pixel)). Forgot, there is another photo of parity)))
one of these days will be confirmed by photos.))) who is better)))

Rep: (22)
STS107 @ 13.03.19, 21:20*
in a cave the last 5 years to sit

I'm not saying that someone is better, but I see that there are shoals and s10 and pixel 3
here's another .. s9 there a little better, but I think s10 tucked updates very soon, worse it will not be exact
Attached Image

Post has been editedniva622 - 13.03.19, 22:12

https: //www.tomsguide....ceoff,review-6200.html
https: //www.xda-develo...galaxy-s10-plus-video/

Although there are those who will say that this FSE paid for !!!
UPDATE - Only photos in low light does not pull !!!! ))))
It is only for general guidance took off, but not for comparison under the microscope)))))

Post has been editedwerta1980 - 13.03.19, 22:22

Rep: (141)
* niva622 , I apologize for the fact that to get into a stormy discussion, but really nobody sees that sets different values ​​for ISO? Or tests carried out in the Auto mode? The Internet did not watch this comparison, will be happy to link to it, can be in the mare.

Post has been editedLame_Wolf - 13.03.19, 22:21

Rep: (54)
Whip up a window.
The first photos from the pixel

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* werta1980 ,
werta1980 @ 13.03.19, 22:15 *

As horrible as portraits per pixel

Posted on 03/13/2019, 22:32:

* alviphoto Seriously, this is called 'Samsung merges'?) There are minimal differences
Given the fact that Samsung is some dirt on the lens and the sky in a shroud of some

Post has been editedempathy - 13.03.19, 22:34

Rep: (30)
I look tugovato are compared with the pixel among fans of Korean noodles. Nothing, I circled where to look.
Attached Image

Samsung traditionally all texture turns into shit, oh, sorry, effectively treats shumodava.

* STS107 , Even more crop can you do?) To the 1st brick!

Rep: (8)
alviphoto @ 13.03.19, 20:32*
In the hands of pixel 3xl and s10 +. Samsung Camera seriously merges pixel, especially at night. Perhaps Google post processing chamber decides. Front-pixel completely without options, from Samsung in the twilight even soap.

Here obzorchik is:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hVS4tB6qo

People eyebrows soaps, in the darkness - the darkness.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Probably it is better to close the topic of discussion photo comparison))) There samsunga sect sect fans))) (and not only), and even when you show a comparison in the same mode, AUTO will definitely tell you're lying FSE.
PERSONAL MNENIE- EACH BEST SMART, so be it;)

* sj0777 , But these frames an obvious fake.

Posted on 03/13/2019, 23:26:

* werta1980 , Come more sect gkamov remember pixels and so on. These are amateurs pixel in the subject something to prove and show up, and not vice versa. Why do you think?

Last thread about c9 were lovers huaveya also assailed continuously.

Rep: (54)
* empathy , It's simple. I like the Samsung, but why not finished his camera like a pixel. You use rejoice, but after fotovozmodnostey google ..

empathy, for myself, I compared the reality of a photo in low light, and as mentioned above, alviphoto, also from personal experience - in all good 10+, except for photos. Keep 1,000 percent.
And not going to argue. I wrote the above opinion.
At the end of the month that will see Huawei)), and in the fall and pixel)))

Rep: (10)
STS107 @ 14.03.19, 00:48*
I look tugovato are compared with the pixel among fans of Korean noodles. Nothing, I circled where to look.

Rather tugovato goes haypanut attempt. Yes Samsa just missed with sharpness, white balance and a greenish tint.
For fun Unlocked Mobile PS Expres, 15 seconds pushed the slider 3. Show me the differences. Right galaxy.

Who will say to process photos dishonest. I like the user real still, I always drive out through the editor, no matter how perfect does not seem runoff. This is a real usage scenario.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (27)
I've noticed a pattern ... left s8, all said that the camera has not changed, it is better to take s7, then the same story with s9, why pay more, it is better to take s8, s10 well here now, the same pattern, it is better to take s9)))) guys Hayter keep it

Rep: (2)
Explain to me not experienced)) in s10 is 3 cameras I thought these leaves 1 2 3 lobe is 3 camera switching but when I close the finger glazik 2 extreme left and starts the 3 tab clicking it visible all the same finger ie 3 th camera, I can not switch. Th for a trick how to use and for what it potomuschto Shirikov I realized this 3 petals. A penny is a usual 2 lepeska 1 petal back center))) 3 and why? And it include

Rep: (10)
armadamusic_love @ 14.03.19, 02:58*
3 and why? And it include

It's simple. Two-time zoom lens is included only in good light.
In other cases, there is a digital zoom pictures with the main camera. Therefore, the finger can be seen.

Post has been editedMrrr_Lev - 14.03.19, 01:12

Rep: (2)
* Mrrr_Lev , Thank you so protest Wait work but strangely I had to 60vatnuyu diode lamp directly visit that she was involved. These are what should be the conditions that she joined in the street?) 12 hours to not a cloud in the sky and the bright sun)) and tell pliz need it allegedly to shoot macro, I understand?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 1:42