Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 + (Exynos)

Rep: (2362)
Camera talkSamsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)
SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F
Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon) | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Owners Club

Photo examples
useful links

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedPartizan 777 - 07.07.19, 15:03

Rep: (129)
* hidus , it’s bad, of course, that there is no autofocus .. and will it be possible to shoot the macro from the main camera?
On its Huawei Nova (focal length 27mm), the macro is hard to give, although the detail is present, you have to use lenses.

Post has been editedLame_Wolf - 11.03.19, 14:49

Rep: (0)
I upload video from three S10 cameras (switched cameras during shooting) Auto mode.
samsung s10 three-camera test

Attached files

Attached file20190311_085018.mp4(91.01 MB)

Rep: (366)
wetre @ 03/11/19, 14:52*
I upload video from three S10 cameras (switched cameras during shooting) Auto mode.
samsung s10 three-camera test

You have the main module of the camera with the marriage (the focus is stuck), return it to the store

Post has been editedhidus - 11.03.19, 14:59

Rep: (2870)
* wetre
You* hidus business says!
Spend it at the wrong time !!
You must run (until 14 days to return, or 7 if on the Internet) to the store, and not to remove.
IMHO, of course, is your business.

Rep: (6)
Hidus @ 03/11/19, 12:55*
You have the main module of the camera with the marriage (the focus is stuck), return it to the store

guys, and when you turn on your palm from above (stabilization) - does the focus change? I will explain - with the function turned off - I tap on the screen and the focus changes from place to place (to the places I need), when stabilization is on (yellow palm) - the focus does not change. Is it a jamb of the camera or should it be so?

Rep: (12)
With your permission, I'll throw off a couple of photos with a width:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmax-pax - 11.03.19, 16:51

Rep: (731)
* max-pax , without sprinkling, so to speak at first glance. It looks good. Especially the first

Rep: (2)
https://youtu.be/Bmu8QsmdrQccan what special look there is no marriage in the camera? Auto 4k hdr

Post has been editedarmadamusic_love - 11.03.19, 17:35

max-pax @ 03/11/19, 16:18*
With your permission, I'll throw off a couple of photos with a width:

Corrected a littered post and a tree on your frame:
Attached Image

Now OK).

Rep: (34)
How is the video shooting? Did she really become xs max?

Rep: (26)
Gcam port yet?

Rep: (18)
He took off quickly, the general plan is not close. All videos without stabilization, only if optical

Fhd 30

UHD 60

UHD 60 in transition

Spectr100 @ 03/11/19, 9:10 p.m.*
from wide-angle made the usual and it became normal

No not like this!
On the usual left and right of the castle, what the hell would it be)).
This is also a wide angle, only WITHOUT distortion - therefore, without seeing the “familiar” distortion of the geometry inherent in width, consider this an “ordinary” frame)).

* spectr100,
“About what” and speech).

Rep: (22)
Ozerov.st @ 03/11/19, 17:24*
guys, and when you turn on your palm from above (stabilization) - does the focus change? I will explain - with the function turned off - I tap on the screen and the focus changes from place to place (to the places I need), when stabilization is on (yellow palm) - the focus does not change. Is it a jamb of the camera or should it be so?

Yes, it is normal. In this super stabilization mode, a wide-angle camera is used for video, and it is without focus

Rep: (0)
Tell me, here they write about the marriage of some kind of camera, etc. didn't understand a bit ...
On video, autofocus works well. The focus also works in the photo.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (34)
* s8600
Something like the edges are floating, as in 9-ke.

Rep: (434)
I must admit that the stub works well, allowing you to take a photo with a shutter speed of up to 1 from your hands without really straining.

Attached Image

Rep: (36)
* s8600
Well, the norms from the rabbi as usual.
Attached Image

ps I didn’t really do any color correction. it was interesting to look at sharpness without auto-noise in the main and over the little things in detail

Post has been editedLoudjuice - 12.03.19, 03:49

Rep: (1)
Does it make sense to take this phone for video recording, and what is the video bitrate?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 09:59