Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 + (Exynos)

Rep: (2312)
Camera talkSamsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)
SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F
Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon) | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Owners Club

Photo examples
useful links

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedPartizan 777 - 07.07.19, 15:03

Rep: (172)
Partizan 777 @ 03/06/2019 09:48*
And where did you find the inclusion of a bar code? QR code and barcode are different things.

Well, put the camera on the barcode ... Appears - "scan". I asked where he scans it further.

Posted 06/30/2019 11:26 AM:

"Horses and people mixed up in a bunch." Yes? Barcode, qr-code, da vinci code, code for weapons in gta ...)

And maybe before you push it, you should open the Internet and read what a qr code is? This is a trademark for a matrix barcode.

Post has been editedgeritch - 30.06.19, 11:32

Rep: (2759)
Suomifinn @ 06/30/19, 09:11*
Main camera ONLY .DNG

Suomifinn @ 06/30/19 00:12*
I noticed after a reboot or after switching from the front to the main one, the format flies .....

From the front to the main one, the usual mode “Photo” always starts, no matter what was on the main camera before.
It will only help you to place the "Pro" next to the "Photo", like this:
Attached Image

And then it will be just one tapa.

Post has been editedsparta - 30.06.19, 11:56

Rep: (24)
* som72 Yes, it is not quite that. I mean permission.

Rep: (745)
Appears - "scan". I asked where he scans it further.

Apparently this is your "scan"
Attached Image

Appears - "scan". I asked where he scans it further.
to the gallery, like the rest of the images.

Rep: (0)
Good day! Tell me, is it possible to shoot video without interrupting music playback, with connected BT headphones, speakers, car ...? Thank you in advance! and if so, how to leave the sound from the phone and from the microphone! Thank you in advance

Rep: (217)
Is it possible to shoot video without interrupting music playback, with connected BT headphones, speakers, car ...?

Using SoundAssistant
http: //apps.samsung.co...android.soundassistant
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
* iXom ,
The second is not for shooting, but for assessing the depth of the stage for the further work of the “live focus”.

Rep: (161)
* Mayeta
and still it works worse than with a single camera and GCam: D

Rep: (1)
Is there a normal working gcam, but after the snap, I do not want to go into the stock camera

Rep: (4)
* Cyranizzy ,
I don’t know, I don’t really like what gkam gives, except at night ...

Rep: (2)
Fathers, tell me, please, why does a window with a suggestion to choose a keyboard periodically fly out in a blind? I only have Klava from Samsa.
And one more question. For some reason, when the phone is on the 6a table, the buttons on the keyboard work every other time or with a long delay and the set is buggy with a swipe. And when the phone is in hand, it is typed perfectly. Is this a bug or something you need to configure?

FORGIVE, DON'T THERE HAVE GONE.
How to transfer to the correct topic?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSilent_V - 01.07.19, 13:09
Reason for editing: Added screenshot

Hello comrades ... Someone may come in handy ..... The camera is on this type of super flagship .... In a mode like in China over 20 thousand and it smears very much (the child cannot be removed) .... I already wanted it in 5 days to sell ... But I found out that in the pro mode everything is very fast even without lubrication ... And the picture is not plastic ... but as it should be .....

Guys, why is the quality so bad on instagram, when recording history, there is no clarity at all?

Do not help links to the comparison of images S10 and S10 +?
Just on Yandex.market in S10 reviews they scold the camera, in S10 + reviews they praise ...
It's true?
I choose to purchase.

Post has been editedCgrup - 01.07.19, 13:39

Rep: (323)
* RomkaTag,

Here is an option. Work fully with certain settings
As for me, nothing interesting "he" does not, maybe only in complete darkness takes a little better. But who needs it ...
If you have questions, write in the LAN \
* CGrup,
So their main cameras are completely identical.

Post has been editedOleg6673 - 01.07.19, 14:19

Rep: (8)
How to set the default PRO mode on the camera?

Rep: (899)
* Suomifinn ,
In the mode selection settings
Attached Image

Post has been editeddenon480 - 01.07.19, 14:26

Denon480 @ 07/01/19, 13:26*
Suomifinn
In the mode selection settings

After camera shifts, frontal and main, settings .., do not fly off? And also after preloading or hibernation .... ???

When switching from camera to camera, flies .... After an overload, no.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19, 18:35