Discussion chamber Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)

Rep: (2427)
Camera talkSamsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)
SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F
Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon) | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Owners Club

Photo examples
useful links

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 11.12.19, 00:11
Reason for edit: and another

Rep: (3160)
dimas36 @ 29.06.19, 16:10*
!! I put Gcam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.6.190614.0200 and Config GCamS10e what scho twist settings? To get "Masterpieces"

Not in the subject wait for an answer. On eksinosah this mod gkama that you put - does not work.
How would they know that?

Post has been editedsparta - 29.06.19, 16:56

Rep: (7)
NEMestniy @ 25.06.19, 00:03*
not at all, that's not a bad comparison
Maybe it was, or maybe someone would be interested in this comparison:
->YouTube - The Blind Smartphone Camera Test (2019) S10 + vs iPhone XS Max vs Note 9 vs Pixel 3 XL!
->YouTube - OnePlus 7 Pro vs S10 + vs iPhone XS Max vs Pixel 3 XL - The ULTIMATE Camera Comparison!

Galaxy S10 + against Huawei P30 Pro, Xiaomi Mi 9 and Pixel 3 XL in night mode! Compare-camera reviewon 22/04/19?
There is a comparison of C10 on Eksinos / Snap / GKam

Post has been editedNEMestniy - 29.06.19, 19:52

Rep: (2)
* mvasiliiv , * mvasiliiv , Yes sir

Rep: (-1)
People and there is a way to shoot with the screen off giperlapsy (taymlapsy)?

Rep: (1)
And another question giperlapsam, a fig on the corner giperlapsah less even than a normal video. In general, not what vlazeet. The idea giperlaps for nature, the angle here at need wider. Some crap.

Rep: (4)
* Yur666 I got it yesterday too

Rep: (116)
That's why I need Shirikov
Attached Image

Rep: (18)
I made a little comparison of my new cameras s10e (drain chamber, cars, scene optimizer, left), with the old xiaomi redmi 4 prime (google camera, right).
Draw your own conclusions :)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedbochka - 29.06.19, 23:15

Rep: (104)
S10e bought today and tested the camera at the drain, in the auto mode. Prior to this, I believe that my Asus Zenfone 5 pretty badsome shoots. But now I understand that Samsung is clearly and unambiguously takes better)

Rep: (8)
Guys, question S10 main camera, how to set the camera so that the default camera is always filmed in the very high-quality, improved file format, noticed after a reboot or after switching from the main front, flies ..... Help format, flying in the beautiful country ....))

Post has been editedSuomifinn - 30.06.19, 00:40

Rep: (24)
How to choose the photo size in the camera settings? The dimensions of the video found, and photos can not find.

Rep: (823)
How to choose the size of photos in the camera settings?

Uhhhh ... So at the top, the second icon on the right ... Isn't that right?

Cool ... I tried it myself, this is the screen size! ..: D Awfully important setting, right on the screen! ..: blink:

Post has been editedsom72 - 30.06.19, 00:32

Oh no ..,)) is the physical size of the photo on the screen, and the most efficient file format for subsequent processing LaytRum.

Rep: (184)
Denon480 @ 06/27/19 5:53*
In the camera settings, only ASF3 appeared.

Well, in the camera settings bar code scanner is turned on. As I understand it only works in the "Photo" mode. Navozhu per square barcode, there are no problems, then it pops up a window with a link to the site. But when a long navozhu barcode that stores information about the product, there is a yellow frame with an inscription scan. I'm cashing in on it, the phone takes a photo and nothing else happens ...

Rep: (3160)
Suomifinn @ 30.06.19, 00:39*
not the physical size of the photo on the screen, and the most efficient file format for subsequent processing LaytRum.

The points:
1. For some, the most effective is because .JPG native jpg he is also in HDR can, unlike .DNG, for example.
2. For some, the most effective will .DNG (aka RAW), since there is more convenient to work with color and shadows and no peresharpa, but noise "to assholes," and no HDR.
3. For some it will seem an effective .HEIC, because he stupidly takes less space.

Laytrum eat any of them, it makes no difference.
You something to what you need?

Post has been editedsparta - 30.06.19, 06:52

Rep: (919)
geritch @ 30.06.19, 06:31*
in the camera settings bar code scanner is turned on

And where did you find the inclusion of a bar code? QR code and barcode are different things.

Rep: (3)
geritch @ 30.06.19, 06:31*
Barcode Scanner

"Horses and people mixed up in a bunch." Yes? Barcode, qr-code, da vinci code, code for weapons in gta ...)

Rep: (919)
bochka @ 29.06.19, 23:15*
Draw your own conclusions

There was no sense to compare, in the settling chamber r4p even gcam not save.

sparta @ 30.06.19, 05:49*
Suomifinn @ 30.06.19, 00:39
not the physical size of the photo on the screen, and the most efficient file format for subsequent processing LaytRum.

The points:
1. For some, the most effective is because .JPG native jpg he is also in HDR can, unlike .DNG, for example.
2. For some, the most effective will .DNG (aka RAW), since there is more convenient to work with color and shadows and no peresharpa, but noise "to assholes," and no HDR.
3. For some it will seem an effective .HEIC, because he stupidly takes less space.

Laytrum eat any of them, it makes no difference.
You something to what you need?

The main camera, front-facing ONLY .DNG good .JPG Noise "to asses" occurs at dusk, at night .. yes, take it I will not have a camera. )

Rep: (184)
Partizan 777 @ 03/06/2019 09:48*
And where did you find the inclusion of a bar code? QR code and barcode are different things.

Well, put the camera on the barcode ... Appears - "scan". I asked where he scans it further.

Posted 06/30/2019 11:26 AM:

"Horses and people mixed up in a bunch." Yes? Barcode, qr-code, da vinci code, code for weapons in gta ...)

And maybe before you push it, you should open the Internet and read what a qr code is? This is a trademark for a matrix barcode.

Post has been editedgeritch - 30.06.19, 11:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/12/19, 16:32