Discussion chamber Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)

Rep: (2727)
Camera talkSamsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)
SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F
Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon) | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Owners Club

Photo examples
useful links

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 20.07.20, 11:12
Reason for editing: Zgcam 3.8.01149 + configs

Rep: (0)
Does anyone have such twitching in the evening or night-time?

Attached files

Attached file20190507_002214_1.mp4(4.45 MB)
Attached file20190507_002542_1.mp4(6.18 MB)

Rep: (27)
Photos, complete darkness, a car without the AI ​​mode.
Do not judge strictly, easy camera inspection in harsh environments.
The second photo Night mode.
Oh yeah, I forgot, S10e.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedGUBA2512 - 07.05.19, 01:31

Rep: (17)
S10e can detail (somewhere) and worse than previous champions (were s6 / s7 / s8), but how wonderfully against the sun FOTA as well shade pulls.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (103)
* Artemk_A Oh brother) good photo)

Macro + backlight. S10e, auto mode, scene optimization enabled.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedTwinypiny - 07.05.19, 13:13

Rep: (21)
German tankTiger ii
Filmed on S10 plus in pro mode. DNG processing
Attached Image

Hello! I am the owner of Galaxy S10e, phone suit everyone's just ...
The front camera is some shitty, artificial light and colors wildly soaps such blevotny issues, lies next to my old Xiaomi Mi 5, so there is a cut above the front ...
Guys who are faced with this and how is it treated?

Rep: (9)
* kaleniknikita32,
Honestly one of the first things you notice is a marked improvement compared to frontalki C8 +. I do not know, glass is not used? Can light itself also specifically with frontalkoy not very friendly, and it is observed in different rooms? Another selfimodzhi Cheknev can uluchshayzery which included, or vice versa may be something better.

Post has been editedayayai - 08.05.19, 09:17

Rep: (102)
* kaleniknikita32, Default enabled uluchshayzer, plastic face with him. Should be disabled when approx. Selfie better c8 accurately.

Rep: (3)
* xlenz
Where to turn off? What is not found.

Rep: (470)
* UMR222 , The upper right button

Rep: (298)
A complete disappointment in the chamber C10 ... went to the salon, took it and p30pro, rented storefront with price tags on the cars setup, tapom focus. So Samsung poured concrete in detail, the font on the price tags become a soap that is not possible to make out, but p30pro perfectly removed. In my arms and s7edzh nout8, planned change in the C10 + ... now changed my mind, wait nout10 and if nothing new is not, it will be a complete failure for me .. have glances in the direction huaveya and real "innovations" rather than on the paper. By the way, with the text on the price tags, and even my s7edzh nout8 the right ... one of these days I shall come again, zatestit longer, for one photo strip off and fasten

* mirage-stv compared with s7edzh and Samsung lens cover
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Nanobots @ 05/08/19, 20:09*
A complete disappointment in the chamber C10 ... went to the salon, took it and p30pro, rented storefront with price tags on the cars setup, tapom focus. So Samsung poured concrete in detail, the font on the price tags become a soap that is not possible to make out, but p30pro perfectly removed. In my arms and s7edzh nout8, planned change in the C10 + ... now changed my mind, wait nout10 and if nothing new is not, it will be a complete failure for me .. have glances in the direction huaveya and real "innovations" rather than on the paper. By the way, with the text on the price tags, and even my s7edzh nout8 the right ... one of these days I shall come again, zatestit longer, for one photo strip off and fasten

Strangely, I am doing the same thing. Truth was my 10+, but not with the exhibition. So on a car from Samsung has turned much cooler. On P30 about price tags greased g ... full. I do not believe my eyes. sfotkal yet. So AI on 30 identified as a portrait scene. Surprised ....

Post has been editedilgel - 08.05.19, 20:41

Rep: (3)
* empathy
Thank you) understand

* NANOBOT Do not forget that at the stand of the samples without the latest updates on the camera! (With the latest update have changed shooting algorithms)
Yes, and I would not look toward the P30 Pro, very much compromise for the money!

Post has been editedGUBA2512 - 08.05.19, 20:52

* GUBA2512, even assuming that really update corrected, in any case, I as a consumer should see the difference between two generations of champions (nout8 and C10 +), I'm not in choosing to ask to upgrade the seller, and only then make a choice?)))

Posted on 08/05/2019, 21:06:

* ilgel, really strange, even in a strange way, that s7edzh "made" on the detail c10 +

* NANOBOT , Note8 already got a bunch of updates and fixes, such as cameras and third-party software, S10plus almost crude in terms of software, but S10plus optical head and shoulders above the same Note8, you need only wait for completion software.
But if you Note8, I would be in your place, wait for the note10.
But if S7edge, you can already move on S10plus.
My personal opinion.

* GUBA2512, then see what the situation .. I yes, and s7edzh nout8, I think to upgrade both, I go to the salon, and the first thing I check "jump" in the development of the camera for 2 years .. and eventually regress see, I do not argue and I understand that once there, come out refreshed and all finished, it is possible, but I also need to here and now to see the difference between the devices that would understand what I give money)) and as a result can not see (the camera for me on the first place). And yes, I'll wait nout10, and if there be such noodles, alas ...

Rep: (4)
Nanobots @ 05/08/19, 21:58*
I check the "jump" in the development of the camera for 2 years .. and eventually see regression

a pair of three pages back was trying to say the same thing. all updated on 10-ke are but confused as there was no and no. depressing or zadrachivat (do not know what would be more accurate) a hell of a noise in the shadows, even with good indoor lighting. s8 on the picture nicer for the same level of detail. shorter samsa "jumped" which is not there

passed to back, but the screen and form factor - unparalleled. damn attractive device

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/07/20, 13:42