Discussion chamber Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)

Rep: (2651)
Camera talkSamsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)
SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F
Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon) | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Owners Club

Photo examples
useful links

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 03.01.20, 16:52

Rep: (24)
Gdenashi @ 03.05.19, 21:31*
I do not see any reason to complain, not at the point of being forced to use it. I do not like it - to change that much. Complexities of something.

Gdenashi @ 03.05.19, 20:25*
Details for the mobile photo a long time for the areas where these photos are used.

We are about the same things to say. My main message was that photo from the balcony that the S7 that the S8 that S10 + - the same will be removed. This is a very simple plot and compare, in these circumstances, that it is meaningless.

Photos for Shirikov S10 +

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (3524)
* Clapotron , Why people from the mobile phone is waiting for details on the SF level and that with a single button. Despite the fact that the piece is removed and .. there is not the biggest trouble)))) we understand each other, I will not continue further.

Rep: (43)
Clapotron @ 03.05.19, 20:04*
I do not know why it Haight

clothing texture on the first fuzzy photos, it just catches the eye without Kropa.

Top S10 +
Bottom XS Max

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedClapotron - 03.05.19, 22:50

Rep: (470)
andypro05 @ 3.05.19, 22:08*
clothing texture on the first fuzzy photos,

On the whole photo with c10 pleasing to the eye. So, do not care what there is texture - blurred or not.

Of course, to senility we have brought these sprinkled her. Straight imagine the picture, does someone selfach on c10 and then runs up to him pixels owner (not even Xiaomei redmi) and shouted: "Dude, you have clothes texture blurred in the photo, the camera-then you shit!"
I think the surrounding reaction would be understandable. Therefore fans sprinkled some reason, in real life do not advertise their addiction!

Post has been editedempathy - 03.05.19, 23:31

Rep: (513)
And I am glad that finally the beginning of the topic give real photo and comparisons, I hope this will continue

Rep: (25)
Just a photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Who was here, and Photoshop instagramom not happy? Here are more pictures from the C10 +, visited here and there.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Hey, sometimes it bounces the image in the camera is there someone?
If anything, I changed the camera module

Attached files

Attached file20190503_235141_1_1.mp4(20.77 MB)

Rep: (38)
empathy @ 03.05.19, 18:38*
In superstabilizatsii mode writes on Shirikov.

I was referring to the conservation angle, as in the photo mode. Superstab sprinkled with writing.

Posted on 04/05/2019, 06:08:

Clapotron @ 03.05.19, 19:04*
You can, 4k + maximum 30 frames little cuts.

how to switch to this mode help please

seregao @ 04.05.19, 06:06*
how to switch to this mode help please

It should be in the camera's settings to deliver 4K 30 fps, then Shirikov in movie mode also appear.

Top S10 +
Bottom XS Max
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedClapotron - 04.05.19, 06:47

Rep: (43)
empathy @ 03.05.19, 23:29*
So, do not care what there is texture - blurred or not.

Of course, to senility we have brought these sprinkled her.

What does CROP? I have no increase in look and see that instead of there clothes soap. While ayfon and face all right, and clothing. Man is the main subject in the frame, and he washed out of clothing, it is supposedly normal? This is a clear disadvantage and that is something that should be corrected. Well there when lathers on generally somewhere in the corner and only visible with magnification, but when you have soap on the subject in the focus of it as something not very :)

andypro05 @ 04.05.19, 09:08*
instead of clothes soap there. While ayfon and face all right, and clothing.

Well, that is a gaping hole in the sky do not mind, but the lack of peresharpa on the hoodie is very frustrating. On the Samsung clothes texture and myagkovata true, but damn it is not so important in the frame, as the sky, for example.

Post has been editedClapotron - 04.05.19, 12:39

Rep: (466)
And I'm all happy. And more and more like our Shirikov)

Photos without processing, point and shoot. Horizon swamped because it does not see anything happened. Sun scald eyes full force.
Attached Image

andypro05 @ 4.05.19, 9:08*
instead there are clothes soap

You find fault or giperboliziruesh purposefully.
This is not a soap, is slightly reduced detail.

If we compare with the fact that Samsung gave to the front camera in the past, so all leap forward.

Rep: (4)
straight holivar

Witnesses sect stocks vs party blissfully happy

for themselves conclude that a powerful product and quality, with the potential to say so, but nedopilenny. it can be just a lot, but not samsa

Post has been editedoe777 - 04.05.19, 10:39

Top S10 +
Bottom XS Max
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (38)
Attached Image

but in my opinion Shirikov standards.

Rep: (3)
* Clapotron, xs better on the head. My wife is also my s10 xs and some do not lie

amaksi86 @ 4.05.19, 14:18*
Clapotron, xs better on the head. My wife is also my s10 xs and some do not lie

Judging by your posts in this forum, you Xiaomei.
And judging by the photos that you otkommentil, no "better on the head," does not even smell it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 00:28