Discussion chamber Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)

Rep: (2422)
Camera talkSamsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)
SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F
Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon) | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Owners Club

Photo examples
useful links

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedPartizan 777 - 07.07.19, 15:03

Rep: (81)
andypro05 @ 02.05.19, 22:56*
Shirikov good, but only if you often need

Shirikov 300% short wiring panorama replaced with a much higher quality, plus when wiring in vertikalkoy significantly larger coverage area.

Posted 05/02/2019 23:59:

satunr @ 02.05.19, 21:45*
if there is S9 +, then does it make sense to buy for S10 camera ???

For the sake of the camera is not exactly, but the phone is 10kA (namely 10e for me) - just fire. Much better and more convenient 8/9 series.
Similarly, you will not regret.

Rep: (101)
* Gerrb not replace panorama Shirikov, when lighting is poor quality panoramas will be worse Shirikov

Rep: (0)
GERRB @ 02.05.19, 23:55*
For the sake of the camera is not exactly, but the phone is 10kA (namely 10e for me) - just fire. Much better and more convenient 8/9 series.
Similarly, you will not regret.

10e in the camera is not worse than the S9 + ??

Post has been editedsatunr - 03.05.19, 01:40

Rep: (0)
Anybody can generally explain the two cameras? why if I close all lenses and overlaps only one?

Rep: (29)
Lord, what a function is "best shot" with a recommendation to enter in the focus screen in a yellow circle? What does it give?

Rep: (9)
Andrew0272 @ 03.05.19, 11:48*
Lord, what a function is "best shot" with a recommendation to enter in the focus screen in a yellow circle? What does it give?
are you talking about it?
Attached Image

neron768 @ 03.05.19, 08:51*
Anybody can generally explain the two cameras? why if I close all lenses and overlaps only one?
I s10e at all honest, but if for telephoto Preview taken to the main, I think that the most likely for the same optimization stage / lighting.

Post has been editedayayai - 03.05.19, 05:31

Rep: (29)
* ayayai ,
Yes

Rep: (4)
Clapotron @ 02.05.19, 18:03*
children from this subject let the coolest heaped camera and they will still take pictures from the balcony, in the best case bugs from the garden at the cottage) camera features of modern smartphones are much greater than your ability as "photographers", but funny to read - please continue

Not there you went, prafisianal
:)

Here, people are trying to understand, to determine for themselves, for a picture quality they can expect when using the standard PhotoChances (house, street, family, nature). To do this, lay out a simple scene in different modes, angles, compared to other devices. I, personally, very grateful to everyone except those who sculpts your ATSC photoshop, to check out the all what he is awesome

If you are interested, the photo on S10e (according to the latest figures of the file):
829 - without HDR
900 - with HDR
911 - Mode-night

I will be grateful for your comments ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedoe777 - 03.05.19, 09:35

Rep: (21)
Auto mode:
Attached Image

oe777 @ 03.05.19, 09:09*
829 - without HDR
900 - with HDR
911 - Mode-night

Carefully studied in the comparison mode. Plus / minus is equally at this stage.

Cruelito @ 03.05.19, 11:07*
Auto mode:

Pleasant photos, chat for fans instagramma))))

Dusk, cars:

Attached Image

GERRB @ 03.05.19, 11:30*
Carefully studied in the comparison mode. Plus / minus is equally at this stage.

and, about the same. In your opinion, what mode worked better?

Post has been editedoe777 - 03.05.19, 11:41

oe777 @ 03.05.19, 11:41*
which mode worked better?

No - the point is that different parts of the frame, they work in different ways - sometimes one a little more contrast, and in other places (the grass in the shade, for example) - is not the same fountain.

So you can not bathe in the car and take off.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Here at night detail mode (right) worked better - can be seen in the foreground on the weeds:

Attached Image

Rep: (3)
* Clapotron,
As it is defective you thought. In your good camera phone is needed for photographers only. Familiar chose the camera to take good pictures of apartments repairs, another construction project is involved. Carry on the camera lens Prof. no ice and the phone and took a photo made. And in the room, many problems with this phone. Each suit your needs takes, instead of adding then a couple of filters, with a hint of "here's a look how cool bw photo, I pro"

Post has been editedfelix1023 - 03.05.19, 12:08

Rep: (24)
oe777 @ 03.05.19, 09:09*
Not there you went, prafisianal

Fact.

From observations on the XS Max shoot it was really no desire, although the main camera will be better there, especially if you shoot in Raw.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedClapotron - 03.05.19, 12:03

Rep: (442)
felix1023 @ 3.05.19, 12:02*
Ao your camera in good teleyone need for photos only.

And she's C10 is not just good, but one of the best, regardless of vyglyadyvniya "on the front plane of weeds."

Rep: (3)
* andypro05,
You forgot to add that 3310 is 10 times better shoots. Here like numerals measure)

felix1023 @ 03.05.19, 12:02*
As it is defective you thought. Ao your camera in good teleyone need for photos only.

No, not defective. I think of so - I have something to compare and see clearly how camera phones have evolved. So I do not get to laugh whining about bad camera in today's flagships. Camera simply dump the head, just five years ago on a picture with your phone and do not have to dream. Just things quickly got used to the good. The quality was very high, you can remove anything, even the northern lights in the night, though her toddler, although seal, although a report, a modern phone cope with anything. But people continue to complain, they do not please, and all because while the cameras getting better, people stopped in development with their photos the balcony and see no difference from where it come from? )

Clapotron @ 03.05.19, 12:16*
People stopped in development

evolution in phones, including going through unhappy #

if everything were all happy now fotkali on nokiyu 7650 and Cho, distinguished silhouettes, and the rest you can in Photoshop to finish. all kind of soviet ideology, everything is all happy

people give for the product is not small money, so the right to ask for quality. and none of your business nakoy it is the quality you need

oe777 @ 03.05.19, 13:23*
therefore entitled to ask for quality.

At that point, to "ask for the quality", it is necessary to grow up to it. Unfortunately, photographing the balcony, do not work. All the whining comes from the banal inability to use the great tool. You have been given a microscope, and you tell them hammer nails. Whatever the next wonderful microscope was, hammer nails it will be about the same.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/01/19, 4:23