Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 + (Exynos)

Rep: (2329)
Camera talkSamsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Exynos)
SM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F
Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon) | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage » | Owners Club

Photo examples
useful links

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedPartizan 777 - 07.07.19, 15:03

Rep: (4013)
Templariumer @ 04/30/19 12:28*
Shirik is highly dependent on the lighting conditions and camera software. Somewhere he can give a decent shot, somewhere a picture without a stir will blur.

I was talking specifically about the CSG10 * module - you can only watch the central third of the image on a normal monitor. Side two-thirds of the picture - for the background

Rep: (99)
Comparison of the main camera with not bright room lighting Pixel 2, S10e Snapdragon, iPhone X, Note 8, Huawei P10.

2 photos for each phone with focus on:
_front - foreground
_back - background

Pixel 2
Attached Image

Attached Image

S10e
stock camera, Gkkom is not installed yet, then I will somehow compare
Attached Image

Attached Image

Note 8
Attached Image

Attached Image

iPhone X
Attached Image

Attached Image

Huawei P10
Attached Image

Attached Image

Ratings
My subjective assessment

* For details in the dark - Pixel 2, but he takes a long time photo in night mode
* S10e - it is clear that the software is not enough, the focus was not on the cat's nose, but I think it doesn’t change the essence
* Note 8 - I want to say that it is frankly bad with auto mode, I had to take a picture 100,500 times, in the normal mode!
* iPhone X - as soon as the lighting gets worse, it merges
* Huawei P10 - I do not know why he is here

Post has been editedxlenz - 09.05.19, 10:29

Rep: (4)
I have a 10e hellish noise in low light in the interior. I'm not sure that I would be able to get on my device such quality as in comparison above. Already wrote that compared with s8, he is an order of magnitude better photo gives. I really do not know what to do, to return or wait for the software to finish.

Rep: (8)
* xlenz
How do you think note 8 shoots compared to s10e?

* kochmar, more precisely I will say the other day. S10e just arrived today. Feels a little better. I want poklatsat selfie, video shirik, HDR, sloumo, and so on.
In laptop 8 in low barking, it is mostly in the fotkal pro mode, c10 while the algorithms are lame. Today there are many fotkals, plus minus the same angle, and the result once the details are gone, once the focus, once watercolor.
I had the same thing on c9 usual first.
I would not change the laptop 8 to c10, 100%, if there is no desire to spend money, it is not worth it absolutely. The same applies to the 9th series of samsas, pixel 2 and 3.
Maybe I would change it to laptop 10, but it would not come out, or it would wait for 11 series of samsas.
After huavei p10 - heaven and earth.

Post has been editedxlenz - 01.05.19, 01:22

Rep: (12)
Hello. Is there an opportunity to shoot with a blur on a telephoto lens? I mean the portrait mode is not on the main camera, but on the body.

Rep: (25)
Still, what is not 'said' about the quality of the pictures, I will write the following.
On S7 - the photo was initially very good in the default mode, it didn’t need to be corrected, unless the effect was chosen for a larger accent of the scene after the shooting.
On the S8, the default photo is very good, but sometimes it required a slight correction around the world.
On S10 + - the default photos require correction in sharpness and sometimes in the light. Because of the soap.
Honestly did not expect from the flagship. Of course, with good sunlight, such adjustments are not needed. But now with good lighting and the phone for 10 thousand will make a good shot.

On the Samsung website they write that the expected update will affect the camera itself.

Rep: (435)
it can be seen that the software is not enough, the focus was not on the nose of the cat, but I think the essence does not change

It is evident that the cat jerked and the photo had to be done again.

Rep: (499)
Andrew0272 @ 05/01/19, 03:23*
On the Samsung website they write that the expected update will affect the camera itself.

where do they write?

Rep: (68)
* xlenz ,

Attached images
Attached Image

- = AsteriX = - @ 1.05.19, 12:23*
where do they write?

Attached Image

* Andrew0272 well, but even so, the source itself would be known, maybe there is something else useful that you can learn

* - = AsteriX = - ,
This is written in samsung members

Today I took some macros insects, S8 was definitely lagging behind in the quality of the images, I don’t give you any shots from it, only S10 Exynos
The lizard was sitting inside the muffler, its eyes were almost invisible

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited- = AsteriX = - - 01.05.19, 17:01

My son and I decided to do a test camera at the dacha now, S8, S10 are both on Exynos, Sony A6000 + SELP1650 and SEL50F18
We'll see at home, maybe I'll post it here.
No claim to art, just the same plots

PS unlike theorists, I try to fill the topic with real photos whenever possible, and everyone already makes their own conclusions with their own eyes.

Today I walked and fotkal on Pixel 2, Note 8 and S10e (Snapdragon), I was able to take some time to compare.

S10e video shoots clearly better than others, the sound is better than the Pixel 2. I really liked the wide-angle lens!
True HDR is lame; sometimes, in some places, with detailing something is wrong (and sometimes good); but, as we already know, samsa is exactly what they are sawing at the moment.
s10e vs note8
Main camera
photo of the sun as a whole + - the same
beach
Attached Image

Attached Image

Information Table
Attached Image

Attached Image

a park
Attached Image

Attached Image

The details of s10e are better here, I had to take 5 shots on laptop 8.
toucan
Attached Image

Attached Image

It turned out to focus in different places, note 8 on the cat, s10e on the jars.
cat with flash
Attached Image

Attached Image

cat without flash
Attached Image

Attached Image

Selfies on Note 8 are definitely worse
selfie with people
Attached Image

Attached Image

selfie tree
Attached Image

Attached Image

selfie flowers
Attached Image

Attached Image

bonus s10e vs pixel 2
Unfortunately I can not put a selfie photo, the pixel and c10e are good, but the laptop8 is noticeably worse.
palm
Attached Image

Attached Image

sea
Attached Image

Attached Image

In general, I am satisfied with the camera and I liked the phone. Have a nice day, everyone!

Post has been editedxlenz - 09.05.19, 10:25

Rep: (36)
Unfortunately, I can’t post a selfie photo, I can only say one thing, the pixel does better with people's faces!

at the pixel go and HDR, but we have a fucking curve the same as in the equal profile, it highlights everything.
right now busy creating loot for calibration, almost completed,
Anyone interested can throw the originals from the selfie, I will put the calibration at the same time to debug the micro color with examples.

Rep: (36)
preliminary correction selfie from the post above.
Attached Image

ps This is not photo processing, but kosyachny profile correction, all sorts of contrasts / shadows, etc., you can still finish the taste

Rep: (4)
some more pictures of s8 vs s10e.
with not enough lighting in the interior, the 10-ka is noisy, the 8 has the best detail. and with good lighting on the street at 10, the picture is smoother and lighter, but soapy. compared the video. the 10-ki is not much, but better. Samsung is a disgraceful, could the software be finished, the time since the release was a car

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedoe777 - 01.05.19, 19:42

Rep: (1)
A week after the purchase I went and looked for where in the camera settings the quality of the photo switches to "best" or at least "average". Nope The detail and quality of the photo at times is worse than on pixel2 xl, iphone xs max, mate20 pro.

Can you tell me how to get photos of acceptable quality at the flagship level on s10 +?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19, 01:08