> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 - Accessories | Smartphone, 6.3 "

Rep: (10)
butAccessories forXiaomi Redmi Note 7
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 7, Lavender
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

H. users posting reviews about the accessory share a photo, and a link to it

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Covers and bumpers
Safety glasses
Protective films
Charging device
Other accessories
Accessories Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRea1ity - 05.07.19, 16:56

Rep: (251)
Guys, if anyone walks with such a cover, take a real photo. Is not much fat going to be?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
https: //www.aliexpress...00009.1.5cf4tOBQtOBQxz

I found, I thought there would not be such a glass on the back cover

Rep: (1014)
cirop @ 03/20/19 12:58*
Tell me what charge to order

I ordered this:TOPK 18 W Quick Charge 3.0 https: //www.aliexpress...e-3-0/32857032788.html
A long time ago I stumble upon it in many topics on accessories, 34000+ orders, 18000+ reviews, including many photos from testers of real power. Getting started is good.
If finances allow you to spend money, then quality products are often advised.Ugreen for example it https: //www.aliexpress...01635_32723120029.html
Chargers with QC 4.0 are not sold to Ali, and even those that are sold are simply drawn "4" there. It turns out that you need to take 3.0.
Do not forget that the bundled cable will not allow you to charge faster. It also needs to be changed along with the charging unit.

Added by:

Please tell me who used or enjoyedMatte hydrogel films .
I searched the aliexpress for a hydrogel matte on our device, in the end it gave out only a couple of Imak film options (surprisingly, so little, because with glossy films from $ 1 the whole Ali is littered), with a price tag of 300-400r. But not yet ordered.
I have been walking with frosted glass for several years, I am very accustomed to using it without glare \ prints \ prints, albeit a little sacrificing screen brightness and with a small grain. The surface is like a velvet, pleasant.
So, someone useddull hydrogel films? Are they as good as frosted glass? Or at the expense of a small thickness, the effect will be very weak, until I know.

Post has been editedspect47 - 20.03.19, 23:20

I use this one. Put in the box upon purchase. Tel "Chinese". Charges quickly, the subject is not heated.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (82)
Who is interested in rdcy glass:

And imak carbon case:

I bought glass from this seller on notes 6 - I really liked it.

Post has been editeddok199 - 20.03.19, 23:40

Rep: (31)
A case came with a deer, it was the same on laptop 5, I really liked it there, but then it was dark. Toli manufacturer is different, but I do not like. If there is anyone from Omsk I will give for free
Attached Image

* Phobeus , Sorry, and what is wrong with this case? I also wanted to take this one myself.

* valer4ik123,
It is not neatly made, thicker than on notes 5, the phone in this case is not very comfortable in the hand, in the evening if you are interested in posting a photo of 2 "identical" covers from notes 5 and 7

* Phobeus If not hard. Although I believe you as a user. I want to take this one for sure. There was this (black) on note 5.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
I bought this quality one, the camera does not stick out, the sides are very small, if you glue the glass, it is likely to be higher.
(When buying the price was 100r less))
463.18 rubles 30% DISCOUNT | Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Case Cover Nillkin Matte Frosted Screen Matte Hard Case for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro 6.3 ''
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32977031735.html

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedbelggleb - 21.03.19, 19:26
Reason for editing: Completed

* valer4ik123,
Always on the left for notes 5, on the right for notes 7. And yes you don’t look at colors on notes 5 for almost a year now
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

And on the case for notes 7, the threads below stick out and are not tactilely so pleasant.
Attached Image

* Phobeus I agree, they are different.

Rep: (211)
Case link
He walked a long time, to Simferopol 42 days through Latvia.
In general, a good and cheap case, the buttons are pressed perfectly, the fabric material I did not really like. For 227 rubles, fine.
All the holes are exactly the same, the camera is recessed literally a millimeter, which is good, just as a millimeter stands above the screen.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvano2z - 21.03.19, 22:35

Rep: (5)
* vano2z , one to one as mofi. And the fabric on mine is also not very, judging by the photo, it is the same. I overpaid almost double for the embossed logo on the leatherette insert. True, I did not come across a cheap option for Ali when I chose it, and it came in two weeks (also to the Crimea).

Rep: (0)
If someone bought this case, please write down, I wonder how they sit on the device, how the whole thing looks.

Rep: (2)
* Lo_oney , I'm also waiting for this ordered, dear true ...

Rep: (2)
Who is looking for a deer - there are already 4 colorshttps: //www.aliexpress...-Note/32989576892.html

Rep: (7)
* Codfish,
There was such a cover even on note 3, I liked it, I ordered it for 7k, but after sending it, the seller said that I was mistaken and chose 6pro))))
Ordered another one. See what's on AliExpress
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32647082527.html
How come, accomplish your goal

Post has been editedbelggleb - 21.03.19, 23:23

Rep: (0)
* belggleb, I am glad that someone with a similar taste was found, I will order a smartphone and a cover one of these days, most likely the one that was thrown off earlier. What is it more brutal)

Rep: (3)
My phone has not come yet, but I think to protect it from scratches and abrasions like this ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19, 11:46