Wireless Headphones Marshall Major III Bluetooth
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Major III Bluetooth headphones open up a new chapter in the history of the revolutionary Marshall. This is a modern, based on classical motifs model has been upgraded in order to obtain a more elegant design, while maintaining a silhouette inherent in its original classical form.
Major III Bluetooth gives you the freedom and convenience of wireless technology with aptX codec and more than 30 hours of playback "on air" after charging the headphones.
This model, according to the traditional principles of design, has a well-proven durable vinyl covering, proudly bearing the legendary handwritten logo. Thus, all the details of the design are designed in the style of the firm Marshall.
Major III Bluetooth enhance the effectiveness of reproduction through the use of customizable 40-millimeter dynamic emitters, providing improved bass response, smoothing sounds of mid-range and crystal clear treble - listening to music with their help, you will always remember why these headphones are a true "sign quality "in this area of ​​production.
Device characteristics
Frequency range 20 - 20,000 Hz
Impedance 32 Ohms
Sensitivity 97 dB
Diaphragm diameter 40 mm
microphone +
Types of connection wire (3.5 mm)
wireless (Bluetooth aptX)
Radius 10 m
Weight 178 g
Hours 30+ hours
charging time 3 hours

For questions about filling caps, contact QMS toSection moderatorsor through the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 26.10.20, 22:55
Reason for editing: clickable picture

Rep: (20)
I take 3 weeks. Can not get used, put pressure on the ears. Already stretched. Useless. A sound like.

Rep: (6)
* dant73,
I'm the same way. I take 2 months, but after 1.5-2 hours put pressure on the ears.

Rep: (10)
* Kurmanu , Yes, there is on the wind. About your computer and connected the telefona- ears to the mixer - that it swung to the full, then there is potential in the ears, and the amp will not be superfluous. But here is the quality of whether to spend money on Hi-Res or we will not hear corny?

Rep: (83)
* dant73 As it is stretched?

Rep: (20)
* ivkom At night a few times wore them on the column, which is wider my head.

Rep: (2)
Good day. Bought one of these days, saw such that when turning the head to the right while listening to the noise going bluetooth.
Phone in your pocket, a distance of about one meter, walk around the apartment, the sound is not priryvaetsya. What to do? Replace?

* dant73 So, too, I tried, did not work as nothing. I want to try something very big, but I'm afraid to break.
* Redharc Similarly, the phone in the left pocket of jeans ever. And on this side of the street. I try to lower head against the wind :)

Rep: (49)
And I walked up the size is perfect, nowhere presses and very gently sit.
I can not just double-click Configure button on the Siri works as last number redial

Rep: (10)
* aladd
it must be setup in the ay-devayse look, there is a parameter - the call from the headset to Siri. Something like this

Rep: (49)
Dgnazar @ 28.10.19, 18:50*
it must be setup in the ay-devayse watch

Did not find this item in the Siri settings, headphone settings do not have any

Post has been editedaladd - 29.10.19, 05:35

Rep: (7)
Does someone in the fast track work? Nor oneplus, neither player rewind does not work. Original ears. The manual contains a long holding fast to the side.

Rep: (29)
* newnew9 On galaxy S8 worked. But there is such a kind of fast. Not very convenient and slow

Post has been editedMoOnok - 31.10.19, 18:07

Rep: (0)
* newnew9 , Huawei nova 3 Rewind works

* Zubatik,
* MoOnok,
thank you,
It seems I am one such lucky with oneplus 6t

* newnew9 In which the player is trying?

* ivkom, really put BlackPlayer, it works fast and in other third-party applications, such as VC or youtube there. It is strange that it is not implemented at the system level.

Tell me - and there at the major application on the iPhone? To charge kontrolirovat- charge level, battery status, signal ..

Very inconvenient to control the charge level - when you need to recharge, how much is enough current charge - at least what some gradation would be, at least three risk / division type ..

Post has been editedaxxx777 - 03.11.19, 09:45

Rep: (33)
* axxx777 ,
Charge percentage
Attached Image

Mor koffka, it is on Android, on the iPhone is not)
In fact, I did not immediately zametil- at the top of the status bar next to the headphone probably shows their batareyu- very small and probably not very accurate ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 12:51