Wireless Headphones Marshall Major III Bluetooth
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Major III Bluetooth headphones open up a new chapter in the history of the revolutionary Marshall. This is a modern, based on classical motifs model has been upgraded in order to obtain a more elegant design, while maintaining a silhouette inherent in its original classical form.
Major III Bluetooth gives you the freedom and convenience of wireless technology with aptX codec and more than 30 hours of playback "on air" after charging the headphones.
This model, according to the traditional principles of design, has a well-proven durable vinyl covering, proudly bearing the legendary handwritten logo. Thus, all the details of the design are designed in the style of the firm Marshall.
Major III Bluetooth enhance the effectiveness of reproduction through the use of customizable 40-millimeter dynamic emitters, providing improved bass response, smoothing sounds of mid-range and crystal clear treble - listening to music with their help, you will always remember why these headphones are a true "sign quality "in this area of ​​production.

Device characteristics
Frequency range 20 - 20,000 Hz
Impedance 32 Ohms
Sensitivity 97 dB
Diaphragm diameter 40 mm
microphone +
Types of connection wire (3.5 mm)
wireless (Bluetooth aptX)
Radius 10 m
Weight 178 g
Hours 30+ hours
charging time 3 hours

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (6)
In general Eldorado for 4490 rubles. China, too, as in MVideo

It can not be that in the Eldorado sold fake and original in MVideo?
And the price is direct very different.

The second version seems to have been the production of Sweden, and now China.

Quality fell, no one knows?

P.S. Those in El Dorado - wired and wireless MVideo.

Post has been editedKurmanu - 27.09.19, 13:22

Rep: (1)
Faced with the problem a second time, in the ears after about half an hour start to lose a fraction of a second connection for BT. Home even for hours listening to a single jump due. Who does that tell me? 2 originals.

Rep: (79)
* yvadim , Well, I have a similar, but only if what a large area come out.

Rep: (0)
* Kurmanu , Bought in Technopark. Developed in Sweden, made in China.
* Panasonic1620 Would know these things, I would live in Sochi. Indeed, the price is excellent.
Take them back to the store and buy at the new price.

* newSALAZAR And unless so possible?

* Panasonic1620 , Why not?

* Panasonic1620 , Well, at first only for rent and you get the money, then you say you want to buy again.

Rep: (4)
* yvadim Clogging Efir bluetooth devices do not you do one with bezprovodom go

Rep: (494)
yvadim @ 27.09.19, 16:52*
in the ears after about half an hour start to lose a fraction of a second connection for BT.

The same notice repeatedly breaks, but later noticed that they come for a walk in the same places. Surely some power cable near or some other source of interference. : Rolleyes:

Rep: (1)
* NT User 100% hit, all the time at the same place, it is necessary to change the route)))

Share your experience, anyone in Marshall ah engaged in sports? How are they in the room (fitness), you can run in them?

Rep: (9)
newSALAZAR @ 29.09.19, 19:33*
Share your experience, anyone in Marshall ah engaged in sports? How are they in the room (fitness), you can run in them?

Engaged in the hall, I can say that on the track ears start to sweat profusely, even though running is acceptable (not fly from the head), but it is better to use earplugs.
If we talk about playing in the room, in the gym - very convenient. First - again sit tight, not fly off, and secondly - the quality of the signal is interrupted only by concrete blocks, or if an average distance from the phone (10-15 meters) below the belt bend over, in other situations, stable signal, without breaks.

Bought Marshal 3, everything was fine yesterday, wanted to give his wife to listen to them on your phone untied, would like to link to the phone of his wife but could not find a phone bluetooth Marshal, then through my phone trying to find and also without result. Through cable music goes and finds bluetooth headphones do Referring reset?

* magizdag,
while turning hold the joystick, after the sound through the second 2-3 is another sound that means the willingness to mate with another handheld device, and only the ears can be found.

Rep: (5)
* magizdag,
You need to hold down the joystick off state until the LED flashes blue and then you can normally connect

* traiser_99 thanks helped

Rep: (22)
Hello to all ownersMarshall major III

I want to share his recipe for a nice sound on the smartphone itself rock songs of various kinds, which will be purely my subjective, where it is possible dilitanskoe opinion, does not claim to truth.

After much sorting out various of software players, and several smartphones given:
SmartphoneXiaomi mi 8 lite 4/64 for personal reasons
HeadphonesMarshall major III Bluetooth winners my comparison with their major II

n7player acquired on GP
Attached Image

myPlayer ++ taken from the same place
Attached Image

In general, killing a lot of time, not one month,
Try and play with all sorts of preamps "ulutshayzerami" EQ dsp, eq, kristalayzerami, such as a player:
Jetaudio plus, hiby music, foobar2000, playerpro, poweramp, aimp, winamp, stelleo, neutron, blackplayer, pulsar, mediamonkey, onkyo, n7player, myplayer ++ and some other, I do not remember.
The choice fell on the last 2 in the list
With such settings

N7player
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

What made it quite clear, moderate and pleasant bass sounding stringed keyboard instruments with an excellent center and excellent detail on high.

myPlayer ++
Attached Image

Attached Image

Which gives excellent image detail and slightly kopresirovonnuyu the middle, for the sake of the volume of someone like that.

So zhe itself is not bad but not foobar2000 showed what an outstanding, besides its interface dumb me exasperated, too, applies to winamp.

The rest of the player's sound is mainly flat or artificially separate instances general can cause sudarozhnye poultice in sensitive people, this is especially true bleckplayer and powerpro

Crept into the idea of ​​buying a physical player, something like flio x5 III
But while in thought, a particular applicant is not, can someone advise what's the basis of my own experience.

Thank you for your attention, good luck and all good!

Guys who listened to those deep in tandem with amps? Is there any reason?
I keep an eye on yourself Fiio Q1 Mark 2, but is not sure that the majors pulled out.

Post has been editedDgnazar - 15.10.19, 17:57

Rep: (6)
* Dgnazar As I do not use that phone with that from your PC or TV, not lost the feeling that it is necessary through an amplifier. Such a feeling that can not normally shake headphones without an amplifier or a normal sound card.

By the way, all such that the wind whistles so that the mugs heard it howl? Due to the construction probably should blow the breeze, as the ears begin to howl (wind heard in the ears) when turning sideways to the wind whistling stops. Unpleasant sensation. Irritant.

Post has been editedKurmanu - 26.10.19, 20:54

Rep: (5)
* Kurmanu,
As for the wind, there is such a thing. Well, it's not a full-size headphones

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 22:49