Wireless Headphones Marshall Major III Bluetooth
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Major III Bluetooth headphones open up a new chapter in the history of the revolutionary Marshall. This is a modern, based on classical motifs model has been upgraded in order to obtain a more elegant design, while maintaining a silhouette inherent in its original classical form.
Major III Bluetooth gives you the freedom and convenience of wireless technology with aptX codec and more than 30 hours of playback "on air" after charging the headphones.
This model, according to the traditional principles of design, has a well-proven durable vinyl covering, proudly bearing the legendary handwritten logo. Thus, all the details of the design are designed in the style of the firm Marshall.
Major III Bluetooth enhance the effectiveness of reproduction through the use of customizable 40-millimeter dynamic emitters, providing improved bass response, smoothing sounds of mid-range and crystal clear treble - listening to music with their help, you will always remember why these headphones are a true "sign quality "in this area of ​​production.

Device characteristics
Frequency range 20 - 20,000 Hz
Impedance 32 Ohms
Sensitivity 97 dB
Diaphragm diameter 40 mm
microphone +
Types of connection wire (3.5 mm)
wireless (Bluetooth aptX)
Radius 10 m
Weight 178 g
Hours 30+ hours
charging time 3 hours

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (27)
* amosk59 I can not respond to this argument, but at the time of returning the headphones, I could not find information about the official service Marshall, or bad looking. Then I called the store where I adopted without its problems, and then after a time returned the money. I popolzovalsya of about 8 months, I suppose.

Rep: (0)
Guys I have a mega strange request to the owners of these tabs. I'm in the city where they died, many said in different M-Video and can be of various large shopping centers. In short I not found. Can someone tell what distance they have from the attachment to the attachment to see, not in a stretched state))) It's just that my head is not very small, I want to understand will sit down on his head properly or even wildly in tension will stick))) And knowing the distance, at least in theory, be able to estimate. If someone can, someone is not difficult. I will be grateful ))

Rep: (1)
I read the comments today on different resources for these headphones disease (failure earphone holder loops). I think that with my look, was very distressed after viewing, it is in my crack appeared. No headphones after buying another year

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedBass8585 - 13.03.20, 12:58

* mr.vallder,

9.7 cm

* Bass8585,
That is, in the free position, as attached to this theme photo 9.7 cm distance between fixings ?! O_O (specify want to mount the arc on which you crack)

* mr.vallder,

Yes exactly

Attached images
Attached Image

Thank you very much for the information! Now I want to take, but I'm afraid little will probably ((((

Post has been editedmr.vallder - 13.03.20, 14:03

Rep: (4)
* Bass8585,
My 7 months

I have a problem with them, when listening via Bluetooth, it is that the sound stutters, is a couple of songs to work standards, and can give a hint on one song three times, stuttering like it when the phone is far from it and weakened Bluetooth. This is what is interference or marriage headphones? Listening to honor 8x

Rep: (27)
* Orendok,
with other bluetooth ears have the same problem?

* MoOnok , There is JBL T450BT held them for six months, nothing like nebylo they unpretentious without any improvement of the sound quality, I thought I might like the sloppy work aptx codec, although unlikely. Can a marriage which, bought in MVideo should not be a fake.

Rep: (368)
Orendok @ 14.03.20, 0:46*
This is what is interference or marriage headphones

Suffice it to neighbors behind the wall include a microwave oven, for example.
The mass of options.
Until I realized that in some areas, parts of the city noise in the frequency of BT - the usual story, always drove on the headphones.
There is a feeling that the more dependent on the quality of a connection of BT specific ear with a particular device.
For example, those ears / BT4, that is, with Mate portachat 10 / BT4, work absolutely flawlessly with OnePlus 7 / BT5.
Other Earphones, they do not care how smart, all without problems. Junk only in areas with noise.

* amosk59 , Disturbances were noticed in the hall at the training where a lot of cross-country tracks with wai FEMA, apparently it is, it depends on the location. But in order for that to calm down, he carried her to the store, and took the same to eliminate the marriage. All the same and in the new. So I think this phone is picking up interference and a star is not as agreed))))))) thank all those who responded))

Please tell me, how long the headphones should turn itself off when it is idle, but the pairing is established with the phone?

* Vlad5gorsk There in the left ear something Tipo wheeze and it was on the bass, but not all the tracks in a row

Rep: (8)
Orendok @ 17.03.20, 02:59*
there in the left ear something Tipo wheeze

Also sometimes happens in the left ..

I wrote up a post about the hang-up music) is shorter than the people I still have not figured out this pleasantness) as I wrote above it is really because of the noise is not a marriage, but how to do so at all debts. These ears are working on three kodekaz is: SBC, AAC, Aptx, so if someone sees straight crazy sound when the difference aptx that for stable operation he needed bt 5.0, and in other micro logs will still be. On my honor8x, bt 4.2, and he can not cope, and when to switch to a different codec, particularly on the SBC, everything works without any lagov.vrode explained everything) PS to change the codec and developer mode in the settings, the owners of the apple I I know how to change (and more like reading something about the noise on the pause that disappears after a while if you do not listen, notice if you turn off wi fi, it did not all is quiet. and more recently, the crackling in the left ear, probably sharpened they are under a rock as many write, I'm not a connoisseur of the trends and buying for all in a row. However, Dimo still have specialization at them as they set up developed there. In certain bass track, not at all, there is (a crack, rattle, like the water in the earpiece hit) do not know how to call. I think this is just necessary to be measured, if something would break hrepelo constantly on all the tracks. littering in many bukaf, but tried to explain about the main sores. about ear disease) do not know about this, I smack my accustomed, just wear this type of headphones. It is a matter of time.

Post has been editedOrendok - 17.03.20, 14:57
Reason for editing: Spelling

Dear experts, do not tell me the address where the tech support you can write to clarify the originality of headphones serial number ?! I'd like to know, or the sound is really not as good as I was expecting, and I'm just fussy. Or headphones .. fake! ((

Rep: (368)
* mr.vallder ,
See complete docks, there is info

* amosk59,
Everywhere specified only www.marshallheadphones.com! A Russian office. no ?!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 3:10