Wireless Headphones Marshall Major III Bluetooth
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Major III Bluetooth headphones open up a new chapter in the history of the revolutionary Marshall. This is a modern, based on classical motifs model has been upgraded in order to obtain a more elegant design, while maintaining a silhouette inherent in its original classical form.
Major III Bluetooth gives you the freedom and convenience of wireless technology with aptX codec and more than 30 hours of playback "on air" after charging the headphones.
This model, according to the traditional principles of design, has a well-proven durable vinyl covering, proudly bearing the legendary handwritten logo. Thus, all the details of the design are designed in the style of the firm Marshall.
Major III Bluetooth enhance the effectiveness of reproduction through the use of customizable 40-millimeter dynamic emitters, providing improved bass response, smoothing sounds of mid-range and crystal clear treble - listening to music with their help, you will always remember why these headphones are a true "sign quality "in this area of ​​production.

Device characteristics
Frequency range 20 - 20,000 Hz
Impedance 32 Ohms
Sensitivity 97 dB
Diaphragm diameter 40 mm
microphone +
Types of connection wire (3.5 mm)
wireless (Bluetooth aptX)
Radius 10 m
Weight 178 g
Hours 30+ hours
charging time 3 hours

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (372)
* Makar723 ,
* traiser_99 ,
Then let's Let us examine the example of caps in various styles, made of different materials?
Real nonsense, IMHO.
How do we know who, in a cap as will be heard / convenient music / noise?
In real life:
1. Buy a subject.
2. Try it out in the subway, at the club, office, etc with all their hats without them.
3. If you have not gone, within 14 days from the date of purchase you, according to the law, have the right to return the goods (as not related to technically complex) in the store, while maintaining the presentation, completeness and documents.

Rep: (0)
* amosk59 , Well, bearing in mind that we are all different, we have different tastes and we are different physiologically, any tips are meaningless. I just asked, I replied the man, for which he thanks a lot!
By the way your review and a comparison with the same honor am61 read.

Rep: (372)
* Makar723 ,
You are absolutely right,
and I have repeatedly written in different themes that the headphone choice - highly personal topic for everyone, because it is in this steers the individual physiology, as if nothing else.

Rep: (-1)
Welcome everyone to read. About headphones Marshall major 3 lots of reviews about the cracked plastic or fixture body as you wish. I just bought myself such. And now at night I do not sleep, I think about these mounts. Who bought the same or a second major, write your review about this fixture I will be very grateful. If your headphones do not fold, then mount will not crack?

I will be very grateful!

Rep: (23)
* DimaBatrak , Yuzayu almost a year, I add up, not cracked anything. I think if you use carefully, so do not crack.

Rep: (8)
Please tell me how the ears of CS?
Juzat going through the wire, pozitsionku normally hear them?
Opt for a versatile option for a computer at home, and listen on the music rocking in blyutuzu)

Post has been editedmetalurg66 - 26.02.20, 16:02

Good afternoon. At the moment, there is a choice: either data headphones or Sennheiser hd 350 bt. Prior to that he enjoyed major bt 2 and was quite pleased. The main thing that the sound was better than the second version was the ability to wear headphones on the neck, adequate wearing the glasses. Which is better?

Rep: (16)
shishkq @ 29.02.20, 19:26*
I had the opportunity to wear headphones around his neck

heh, it's anyone what my neck ..... they choke, wearing not real

* nexusknv ,
2 Well I wore for 5-6 hours a day and live in peace. This question was addressed more than senham because I could not find a photo with these ears on the neck

Rep: (5)
* shishkq,
Choosing only one, in which a store need to try

Rep: (12)
shishkq @ 29.02.2020, 20:26*
adequate wearing the glasses.

Always wear glasses, absolutely do not interfere. No comparison, Marshals happy. I have 60 head size and slightly shook beginning now resounded and not feel discomfort.

* Andi2dan , Its 2 Marshalls worn more than a year, and I was only due to the absence of the store where purchased. so I already they are not too tight

Prompt, in major3 whether drone / noise in the right speaker, is particularly noticeable when the volume is reduced to zero, or you put the song on pause ???

Rep: (4)
vol4oNok91 @ 1.03.20, 11:10*
whether there is a hum / noise in the right speaker
No, no there is no extraneous noise, quietly and pause and the volume harvested (which is natural in my opinion). The compound according to the bluetooth Smart.

A few days ago bought major2, noticed that squeak / noise in the right speaker, the other 2 will also be present, in person it gives me discomfort, I want to change to major3, but nowhere can listen to compare.

Rep: (30)
Good day!!!

I want to buy this model!
- Are they suitable for everyday music listening to a bunch of 11 iphone?
- a bunch of PC using the 3.5 jack?
- whether they might play on the PC games?
- if the microphone is working in the games?

Post has been editedmad_anger - 01.03.20, 21:23

Rep: (8)
* mad_anger

I play CS on the wire, skill has grown in comparison with the AKG plugs.
micro normally hear me ..
The potatoes can do without wires, the delay in the hearing inaudible))
For music s10 of Sinezubov through dizer application
Bought a subscription, I listen to flac.
Now I regret that had not bought and walked tormented with wires)))

Post has been editedmetalurg66 - 02.03.20, 13:07

Rep: (12)
* mad_anger
In order to operate a microphone, a PC needs a combined input minijack (four contacts), otherwise it will not work to connect a microphone or via an adapter. On most laptops worth a combined input on home PCs vryatli.

Rep: (6)
The CS GO no sound. Literally.
Everything works fine, the microphone sound. But the number of sounds, sound, 3d sounds and so on, in this regard, these headphones at all.

In them, I listen to music, audiobooks, ringtones.

But in the game using the monitor (full-size) headphones, 2 times cheaper Marshall.

All the same, it is necessary for the full-length games, and even better full-size and open.

Rep: (6)
AAC is.
screenshot
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 11:58