Wireless Headphones Marshall Major III Bluetooth
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Other photos
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Major III Bluetooth headphones open up a new chapter in the history of the revolutionary Marshall. This is a modern, based on classical motifs model has been upgraded in order to obtain a more elegant design, while maintaining a silhouette inherent in its original classical form.
Major III Bluetooth gives you the freedom and convenience of wireless technology with aptX codec and more than 30 hours of playback "on air" after charging the headphones.
This model, according to the traditional principles of design, has a well-proven durable vinyl covering, proudly bearing the legendary handwritten logo. Thus, all the details of the design are designed in the style of the firm Marshall.
Major III Bluetooth enhance the effectiveness of reproduction through the use of customizable 40-millimeter dynamic emitters, providing improved bass response, smoothing sounds of mid-range and crystal clear treble - listening to music with their help, you will always remember why these headphones are a true "sign quality "in this area of ​​production.

Device characteristics
Frequency range 20 - 20,000 Hz
Impedance 32 Ohms
Sensitivity 97 dB
Diaphragm diameter 40 mm
microphone +
Types of connection wire (3.5 mm)
wireless (Bluetooth aptX)
Radius 10 m
Weight 178 g
Hours 30+ hours
charging time 3 hours

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (2)
Mine for a year - and a half, today saw the first bug of Bluetooth have ceased to raise the volume up, the button clicks exactly :) Other functions joystick work out. Who is faced with?

Rep: (383)
* artemako ,
man is just above wrote,
why break the head, it suffices to describe the bug in a support and get a new subject.

Rep: (10)
makxs @ 03.11.19, 23:25*
Welcome all! someone changed the battery in their ears?

changed in the Major II, year lay motionless and dead acc.
opened, removed the ACC, he went to the store with a computer and Pribluda bought like Chinese for $ 4, but slightly higher capacity.
everything works fine, autonomy seems to become 36 hours.

Rep: (10)
yvadim @ 27.09.19, 15:52*
Faced with the problem a second time, in the ears after about half an hour start to lose a fraction of a second connection for BT

polzoval Marshall major II Bluetooth and Marshall minor II Bluetooth, phones anroide.
interruption of sound rarely, if disable vayfay and signal stability on the 5th bluetooth.
if the phone is in the left pocket of clothes, then head movements and hand movements will affect the signal is greater than if you put the phone in his right pocket.

Rep: (4)
Yuriy1518 @ 18/11/19, 15:42*
changed in the Major II, year lay motionless and dead acc.
opened, removed the ACC, he went to the store with a computer and Pribluda bought like Chinese for $ 4, but slightly higher capacity.
everything works fine, autonomy seems to become 36 hours.
Thank you for your reply, but you did not tell me there is a sticker on the screws or latches? how to parse if you still need arise

Rep: (67)
* makxs
In the second - 4 screws. Sam soldered estessno Accum. Physically, he's left ear.
I do not think that in the third something revolutionary changed.

So, we come to Major III BT to replace Major II BT.

There is a difference, and noticeable.
Third more pronounced top and bottom slightly muted - all without any EQ settings.

Usability liked more than others. Because a single control organ, due to another ambyushury material (in these - do not sweat ears :))

Now the bad news: the second, and the third (and it seems that in general throughout the lineup BT Marshall) present constructive bug. More about him can be found in the next topicMarshall Monitor Bluetooth(In the header - an important
information to the reading required).
On the second this bug at all frozen and in fact he was the reason for going to a support and is the result of a warranty replacement. On the third, he is much less pronounced, but still there :(

At the replacement, maybe someone will be useful:
Standard treatment through a form on the website with a description of the problem.
Asked to send a general photo Headphones and photo QR-code under one of ambyushury.
Plus a copy of the document confirming the date of purchase (in my case was enough electronic check ozon.ru date 11.12.2018).
After a short correspondence associated with attempts to reset, and headphone their re rebinding to the source, etc. - wrote that they were ready to replace free of charge on the third (second type is already available).
Old anywhere send is not necessary - nor diagnosis, nor for repairs. But - they demanded their "guaranteed to kill." That is physically break the plastic attachment to the headband, cut the wires. And the result of this barbarism to send them to a photo together with a sheet of paper with your name and today's date. Only then sent a replacement.
Warranty - either before the end of the old, or 90 days from the date of replacement. In my case - until mid-February has turned out.
Sending - Fedex. Bullet, you might say.

Rep: (5)
* Osha_,
I have no bug is not observed, there is no noise. Maybe it's my ears are not so good at recognizing but when listening to music, podcasts or audiobooks do not have any noise?

* traiser_99,
Easy click is when the sound source is on hiatus?
Similar to the clicking of the needles slightly scratched vinyl record - at intervals of about 10-15 seconds?

OSha_ @ 22.11.19, 14:26*
but it seems that in general throughout the lineup BT Marshall) present constructive bug

I remember not so long ago, the same bug was actively discussed topic in sports commonplaces BT-plugs.
And he also came to the same thing: someone is heard background noise on a pause, someone - no.
I fully admit that some people have the possibility of hearing loss exceeds the capacity of other people hearing.
On the contrary, it would be strange if our physical abilities are absolutely equal.
Let everyone enjoys what suits him, that suits him best. Amen.

Rep: (26)
Greetings Earthlings в™‚пёЏ, but actually buy AliEkspress original? Somebody took out? Found there a third version of the 5200r, worth risking interesting ...
Just last month the seller of all on-site)

Rep: (20)
* 7AmBeR7 I would not risk it. They are now MVideo 5900.

7AmBeR7 @ 23.11.19, 4:29*
Found there a third version of the 5200r

View on Market via Moscow, St. Petersburg.
Peter I is historically closer look:
Peter, two proposals for 5350, for example,

Here he bought a month ago, a little more expensive, but Rostest 100%

Post has been editedamosk59 - 23.11.19, 19:08

Rep: (2)
I wrote in the Saporta, in the end, they told me, "littering, man, you have the guarantee ended in October, will not change anything." Year and a half, 9k, and here is the quality :)
I think that the second time to take them, I will not.

P.s. someone here has a soldering skills and prompt service where you can completely change the fee Joey?

* artemako ,
"Littering, man", work search box manufacturer authorized service - it is 100% there in Moscow.
If so hard, open-book that came with a subject, there is also a address name.

Post has been editedamosk59 - 23.11.19, 19:14

Rep: (26)
* dant73 In MVideo Yaroslavl pricetag other, * amosk59 Moscow or Yarik me the same to them in Yaroslavl just quietly on the machine, try poryskat in Moscow

Rep: (20)
If you are interested, Sell your Marshals. Bought 3.10 MVideo.

Rep: (6)
Health. Is there a program that normally charge showed on the headphones?

* simple_duke ,
Now, this does not bring a long time and in different:

Rep: (-1)
Guys, heating headphone change something?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/06/20, 6:52