Vivo iQOO | Other, 6.41 "/ 2.84GHz / 6, 8, 12GB RAM

Rep: (7)
DiscussionVivo iQOO
PictureVivo iQOO
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Specifications:
  • Display: 6.41 ", AMOLED, Full HD + (2340x1080), 19.5: 9, drop-shaped notch
  • Processor: eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 7-nm, maximum frequency 2.84 GHz, graphics Adreno 640
  • RAM: 6/8/12 GB
  • Storage: 128/256 GB
  • Main camera: Triple, 13 MP (Sony IMX263, viewing angle 120 degrees) + 12 MP (f / 1.79) + 2 MP (depth sensor)
  • Battery: 4000 mAh, support for fast charging 44 W (22.5 W for the version with 6 GB of RAM)
  • Interfaces: USB Type-C, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, dual-band Wi-Fi, NFC
  • Security: fingerprint scanner on screen

Additional photos:
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Purchase

Useful

The topic is in the process of filling.

Post has been editedBigvirus - 20.03.19, 21:46
Reason for editing: Updating headers

Rep: (293)
* xxx8xxx ,

About 9 Android, I mean NEX;)
It is clear, if everything works, why are custom ones. The answer is obvious.

For me, this is a definite answer: the lack of community, minimal support if at all.

Posted on 03/06/2019, 21:46:

* xxx8xxx But even with all this. I'm not talking about a bad device or crooked software. Our question was compared to 1+;)

Rep: (8)
I ordered it. The choice is simple - Mi 9 in June or iqoo by April 1) Money is the same) But a larger battery)
We'll see. Let's try it. Touch)
P.S. Oh, they gave Mi Band 3 more)

Post has been editedbett123 - 06.03.19, 22:22

Rep: (10)
* bett123 , please, unsubscribe how you will receive, share your impressions and write about gpay pliiiiz: happy:

Rep: (39)
* Virogenus,
I’ll get this device today, I’ll probably unpack tomorrow, ask what to check

* chinainspect , gpay, camera, charging speed, localization in Russian, if any, Funtouch convenience, screen print speed, please.

gpay in China does not work, I doubt the localization but check, camera, autonomy, check charge, by the way I took the cheapest version, there is 22W charging

Post has been editedchinainspect - 07.03.19, 10:08

* chinainspect is it 6/128? I forgot that 44W in more expensive versions.

Rep: (3)
Comparing support for vivo and oneplus seems to be understandable. What about vivo devices in general? Should you trust them? The information on the Internet is contradictory.

Got a body, smart phone smart! But there is a minus in the minimum version ... The kit comes with the usual head of the connector, not capsule.

At the expense of backlighting, I expected more ~~ just a strip glows ...

Post has been editedkatake - 07.03.19, 15:28

* katake, Turn on the music and look at this strip)

I got smart: in general, while worthy at first glance, I am glad that there is a good Russian interface from the box, I played at the maximum speed pub (I did not pull ultra to max, like Mi9) it flies perfectly: a lot of settings, touch buttons really haven’t entered yet, very not convenient for my hands, maybe you need to buy side inserts for games. The smart is very heavy - about 200 grams, that is, there can be problems with the stub, the same life max 200 gr withstands.
The photo camera is so-so, compared to the Mi9, it loses a lot. But in general, I like everything on the screen, the design, the backlight works like a decorative element will disappear in the dark, in daylight this light is barely distinguishable. I was expecting stereo sound, on a promo poster I confused it with touch buttons, but alas, there is no stereo.

Post has been editedchinainspect - 08.03.19, 05:24

This backlight should work like a color music. Turn on some track.
And yet - this is Notification LED.

* bett123,
There is nothing like that. Music plays, but the backlight does not light: with
I noticed that it glows in different colors when you call someone ~~

Post has been editedkatake - 08.03.19, 15:40

Apparently, somewhere in the settings you need a daw. Must dance to the music)

* bett123,
Indeed, having carefully looked, I found it in the settings and turned it on. Now it shines to the music too ~~~
P.S. But the backlight is still dim, in the afternoon you will not even notice ...

Took some photos from the series "pulled and photographed lol"
A photo with a face, there is one ordinary, the other with night mode.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

* katake What impressions on the camera are good for the night mode, can you compare the photo with some flagship, mi, oppo, Huawei?

Where did the owners go? Where are laudatory or abusive reviews ?! )

I apologize, my studies began :-D in the coming days, I will try to write a mini review, there are already a couple of nuances that I noticed. For example, my headphones have a type-c connector, the smartphone does not detect and continues to play music through the speakers ... I was glad that there is video stabilization (I don’t know whether it’s electronic or optical, but it looks more like OIS). At the expense of games, performance, I think it makes no sense to write, topek. Today I downloaded and started playing Perfect World mobile, the smart barely heats up, is almost not noticeable, and does not cause discomfort. The speaker is loud. In terms of photo quality, I have nothing to compare with, but I think the quality is average xs.
Also, the other day an update came over the air, I did not notice any changes, except perhaps the latest version of the security patch level (February).

Post has been editedkatake - 11.03.19, 22:22

* Virogenus,
* bett123,
The following notes are on the phone: it’s too heavy, the scanner works well, but for me (for the first time I use such a scanner) it’s not convenient, constantly, when I pull it out of my pocket, I confuse the top with the bottom by touch.
On games: played a little in Pubg, Herous Envolved, Ultra Pabg does not pull, plays as a whole without any brakes, and it is noteworthy that the smartphone does not heat up at all during games. Extra buttons are personally not convenient for me, maybe with a gamepad they will be normal.

Well, on camera: it shoots well, it’s a pity there is no lens for a portrait, there is a function for opening the iris, but as I understand it, this is a software feature.
The night mode sucks, the light areas (signs) are overexposed, yesterday Meizu Note9 came, Vivo on the camera is much inferior to night shooting.
The camera is satisfactory, walk-through. Stabilization in 4K video does not work well, it stabilizes FullHD 30fps normally.

For now, we’ll do a full review in a week.

Post has been editedchinainspect - 12.03.19, 06:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/11/19, 03:31