71-80 [ 205 ] ** [23,7%]
81-90 [ 213 ] ** [24,62%]
91-100 [ 159 ] ** [18,38%]
101-110 [ 82 ] ** [9,48%]
More than 110 [ 50 ] ** [5,78%]
Total votes: 865

Rep: (816)
Xiaomi Mijia Electric Scooter Pro
Xiaomi Mijia M365 - Discussion | Upgrade and modification of Xiaomi Mijia M365 and Mijia PRO electric scooters | Xiaomi Mijia M365 Electric Scooter - Purchase and Accessories

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device description
https://www.mi.com/glo...ric-scooter-pro/specs/
Xiaomi Mijia Electric Scooter Pro electroscooter
Device characteristics
Power reserve: 45 km
Three speeds: 25 in sport, 20 in normal and 15 km / h in ECO
Motor power: rated 300W, maximum 600W
Weight: 14.2 kg
Mass of rider max: 100 kg
Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Reviews and Comparisons
Features of operation
Software and firmware

Attention! The European version of the scooter is different from the Chinese only stickers in English. The rest is absolutely identical device.
Friends because Our scooter is a source of increased danger. Observe traffic rules and tips for trouble-free driving! Remember that according to the traffic regulations of the Russian Federation, moving on a scooter is considered a pedestrianTips for a trouble-free ride!

For filling caps write -Scaracheno

Post has been editedmihadom - 22.07.19, 17:11
Reason for editing: How to downgrade BLE to install custom firmware in m365Pro

Rep: (3)
And you could just make a wide deck, like with competitors, why increase it in length, the scooter probably will not come straight into the ordinary elevator, the current along the diagonal, you can’t grumble with your neighbors anymore.

Rep: (261)
Maria Nikitina @ 03/06/19, 15:44*
And you could just make a wide deck, like among competitors, why increase it in length, the scooter will probably not enter the regular elevator anymore
And I'm on the first floor, I'm so much better in length than in width. :)

Rep: (0)
I already print all the details on the printer. Wing holder, hooks, gaskets: lol: we will come to watch. This is my first scooter. : lol:

Maria Nikitina @ 03/06/19, 15:44*
neighbors are no longer train, will grumble.

By the way, yes. Neighbors if they were not enemies, then they will become.

Rep: (32)
And what prevents to ride in the elevator with the folded scooter?

Rep: (67)
Maria Nikitina @ 03/06/19 18:44*
And you could just make a broad deck, like those of competitors, why increase the length,
Apparently you and the child did not go. Just what you need. Well, many elevator in FIG.

* bigpower ,
He and folded, will enter the current diagonally.

Rep: (32)
* Scaracheno
I meant vertically.

Rep: (9)
Here is an ambush ... I thought to take on pre-order, so there is no delivery to Ukraine, who knows, will there be a delivery to Ukraine if available? The first time on banggud ... $ 550 like the standard price ...?

Rep: (67)
* DAV_1981 , Expensive, we have $ 505 in Ata on pre-order. Already two of our group have ordered. Wait 2 weeks.

Rep: (7)
dimkin13 @ 03/08/19, 09:32*
Expensive, we have $ 505 in Ata on pre-order.

Minsk approx. 550 pre-order. And it is still inexpensive for Minsk with its awesome pricing.

Rep: (0)
Who ordered delivery to Ukraine? Tell me please, who has already managed to order on pre-order?

Fresh pictures without a casing.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attention! Proshka butt without casing in a frame of M365

Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (106)
Saracheno @ 03/13/19, 2:46 PM*
Proshka butt without casing in a frame of M365

Interesting and interesting.
Still wondering what the price will be for the batka .......................

Igor, welcome! Yesterday I watched a video with this "Pro" and I would like to know ... (maybe it will be a flop ... :))
Battery "Pro" rises in ours?
The display can be put in ours and that for this purpose (maybe there will have to change the controller too ..?)
The motor wheel of the "Pro" is really more powerful or is it a prodavansky move ... And can we deliver it without changing the controller ..? (I think it will burn ... o.O)
From SW.

Post has been editedAngork - 13.03.19, 20:15

AngorK @ 03/13/19, 20:14*
Igor, welcome! Yesterday I watched a video with this "Pro" and I would like to know ... (maybe it will be a flop ... :))
The display can be put in ours and that for this purpose (maybe there will have to change the controller too ..?)
The motor wheel of the "Pro" is really more powerful or is it a prodavansky move ... And can we deliver it without changing the controller ..? (I think it will burn ... o.O)
From SW.

Also join, also interested in the same questions.

I understood correctly - the previous photo is the battery from "Pro" in ours!?!
Diam Torm. Disk On "Proshka" (obossatstso: rofl :) already a normal size ... But in the video the guy "called" 120mm ... HOW did they "put it" in there?!? Or is the machine different? For now I drew a disk on my own and am trying to find a carver "in our village" ... And I got a maximum of 116mm ...

Post has been editedAngork - 13.03.19, 20:27

AngorK @ 03/13/19, 20:14*

He gets up on the pictures can be seen. But without a casing, and this is not very good. There is no information about the rest of the compatibility, but I think it will appear soon.

Saracheno @ 03/13/19, 9:39 PM*
But without a casing, and this is not very good.

Yeah, and maybe even tightened the film, it might fit, only it will not add rigidity to the structure.

How much will her price tag be ..? : rolleyes:
Yes, and the tabloid is not ice ...
https: //www.aliexpress...d4-bf4e-f286e86ca26e-9
But what it is - "did not eat" ...
https: //www.aliexpress....4-bf4e-f286e86ca26e-11

Post has been editedAngork - 13.03.19, 21:56

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19, 02:32