Hubsan Zino H117S | [Drone]
Split or leave
Do I need to divide the topic into "Discussion" and "Purchase"?
Yes [ 72 ] ** [86,75%]
Not [ 11 ] ** [13,25%]
Total votes: 83

Rep: (5)
Hubsan Zino H117S - Discussion
Official site | Selection and comparison of quadcopters and drones пїЅ | Discussion | Multicopters. Legal aspects. Discussion пїЅ
Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

F.A.Q. (Frequently asked Questions)
Legal issues using quadcopters
1. How to connect the phone to the remote? How to "pair" the remote with a quadrocopter?
Enable quadcopter. Turn on the remote (wait for the LEDs to constantly glow). On the smartphone must be enabled GPS. Launch the application. Connect the USB cable from the kit to the phone and the remote.
1.1. If you want to control a quadric from a phone (i.e. use screen sticks), turn on WiFi on your phone. Follow the instructions (post Eugene_67).
Nuance: a number of smartphone models require that the USB connection was not in the “charging” mode, but in the “file transfer” mode (MTP, media, etc.). Also, in some cases, normal operation is possible only when the "debugging via USB" mode is enabled.
2. What are the take-off options?
2.1. Avtovzlet - press and hold the right of the 3 buttons on the remote. The quadcopter will take off, hang and wait.
2.2. Avtovzlyot from the application - click
2.3. Arming (engine start) and takeoff. Dissolve the sticks "down to the side" - the engines will start. Give in to revolutions (left stick up).
3. Do I need to calibrate the copter each time before takeoff?
Do this when the application asks, or when you have any suspicions about the incorrect operation of the compass and quadcopter as a whole. Although ... After all, it is not at all difficult to calibrate it every time before serious flights, right?
4. Is it possible to take off indoors or in the absence of GPS satellites?
Yes, for this in the application, allow me to fly without GPS. “Take off only with a good GPS signal” = no.
5. How to put the copter?
Option 1. Automatic. Like take off - press the right button of the console for a long time.
Option 2. Manual. Smooth lowering of a kopter and stik of height against the stop down. After a couple of seconds, the engines will stop.
Because the legs of the square are not high, it is highly recommended to land on a flat and clean surface. Dust, fine sand - enemies for engine gaps.
6. Is it possible to put the drone in hand or take off from your hand?
Yes, and this will prevent excessive bathing in dust or possible haymaking.
Takeoff
Option 1. Keep under the belly, exactly. Keep the stick down-to-side (this can be done with one hand) and when the engines are running, give in to gas and release the drone smoothly.
2. Instead of diluting the sticks, press the auto-off button and release the drone.
Landing
You decrease to a height of 1-1.5 meters, hang, gently take it from the bottom by the “belly” and push the left stick down until the motors are turned off. Be careful, the propellers cut to blood. If the wind, better not plant in your hand.
7. If you go below the take-off point, what will happen?
a) The height of the drone will be displayed with a minus sign.
b) There will be no failures in the work, even if you turn on the RTH mode (return home).
8. If you keep the left stick in the down position at the height when the drone is lowered, will the engines not turn off?
Do not turn off, turn off only if the drone does not change the height at this moment (standing on the ground, holding his hand, hanging on the tree).
9. Is there a follow me mode? How does it work?
9.1. Active Track. The object is selected and it is monitored by a quadcopter camera. The object should be a contrast (stand out from the surrounding area).
10. I want to charge the battery from the car (12 V).
Use autoadapter. He, by the way, goes to Pro-picking.
11. What volume of flash cards should I choose?
In 4K quality, a 10-minute video takes 3.9 GB. If you have 3 batteries, then a 32GB card is enough for 80 minutes of shooting.
12. Video is written in small portions (several seconds). The application swears at the speed of the memory card.
The memory card does not meet the requirements of the class (low write speed, need at least 10th class, better - U3). The 4K video bitrate is about 50-60 MB / s.
13. In which format is it better to shoot?
It is logical that a video shot in 4K will look better, it will convert to the “worst” format (2K or FHD) without any problems and make it easier to mount (“sprinkle” frames, for example).
At the same time, 4K and 2K can only be shot at 30 frames per second, so for dynamic scenes you might prefer FullHD @ 60Hz.
14. Does the photo shoot in RAW mode?
No, only in jpg. The resolution is 3840 x 2160 and they are, in fact, video frames. Those. You can quietly shoot a video all the time, and then - during processing - cut the frame from the video.
15. How to deal with the application and its functions?
Look at the application page with the training (upper right "settings" icon, then the lowest left menu item "Others", at the bottom right "Novice guide". Although the Russian translation in the application is not perfect, but quite readable, describes the purpose of icons and screen joysticks ( when operating from a smartphone).
16. Is the battery smart (smart)? Can self-discharge for storage mode?
In Zino battery without smart electronics. This has its advantages: price, modding possibilities, and disadvantages: quadras and the application do not monitor the voltage side by side and do not warn you about the premature death of the bank and the unexpectedly more beautiful because of this. For storage of LiPo-batteries, it is recommended to charge it up to 70% of capacity (percentage of charge can be seen in the appendix). It is strongly recommended to independently monitor the health of the cans with the help of advanced chargers such as iMax.
17. What cases for a copter can advise?
17.1. The native bag is made with high quality and places quadrics with 1 additional battery and remote control, cables and charging with balance bar. If desired, even 2 extra batteries get involved.
17.2. Alternatives are photo bags or non-original bags.
18. And where is the antenna drone itself?
There are 2 constructs: in the front legs (see videohttps://youtu.be/uOVrUnsK8YMc 16:10) or one in the leg, the second in the beam (parallel to the ground).
19. During the flight I lost and the image broadcast is not restored. What to do?
Do not be nervous! Try to switch to the map, and then again to the video. If there is no recovery, wait for the signal to appear, go a few tens of meters in the direction of the quadcopter, or take a position higher in height.
20. When a signal is lost, where will it fly?
It will return to the starting point in one of the scenarios:
20.1. if the quadcopter is below the specified return height "RTH height", it will rise to that height and ...
20.2. if the quadcopter is higher than the specified return height "RTH height", then ...
will return to the starting point, descend and land.
21. Trying to flash, and the flash program all the time shows "not connected"?
Try other usb cables.
22. What is the new landing mode with AI?
In the beta test, the landing mode on the landing mat (with the letter "H", is often found in blue on one side, orange on the other) - the quadrocopter returns to the starting point and lowers the camera down as it goes down, searches for the mat and make landing on it as accurately as possible.
23. Does the quadrocopter LED light turn off?
Yes, a long press of the "photo" button (left upper end) on the remote switches it off / on.
24. Turned off the quad, not stopping video recording. How to recover files?
TryVideo Repair Tool, Stellar Repair for Video, DataCam Player. Most often, such programs ask for an example of a correct video + killed and then restore.
25. What is “toilet” and how to deal with it?
Is the drone not standing still in the air, but starting to spin in a circle with increasing diameter (as in a funnel bath / sink / toilet bowl with water)? Most often this is indicated by problems with compass calibration. Perform it again, and pay special attention to the calibration location: there are no power lines and wires, iron pipes under the ground, hatches, rolling reinforcement and ore deposits :) Ie the less Fe materials near the quad during calibration, the better. Also perform a horizontal calibration.
26. Can I save routes in the app in advance?
Yes, see postvlad-1974
27. Easy suspension repair / repair possible (buggy, does not hold the horizon, does not always work adequately)?
Yes, see postIroNick_nv
28. Can the phone not see the remote control's WiFi network?
There are two options: Your phone does not support 5 GHz WiFi (802.11ac standard). And also try to change the channel number, see the postlate_k
Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
  • Size: 304.6 x 252.4 x 90 mm
  • Weight: 700 g
  • Distance: 1 km
  • Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
  • Flight time: 20 min
  • Charging time: 180 min
  • Maximum speed: 60 km / h
  • Camera: 4K, 3-axis stabilization
  • Engine type: brushless
  • Camera and FPV video broadcast: broadcast video to the remote (5.8 GHz)
  • Functions: GPS, Return to the take-off point (RTH, landing when the signal is lost can be at the point of loss of the signal or at the take-off point), Flying through the points (take-off, creating route points with their characteristics and flying through them), Follow-up function ( ActiveTrack, selects an object in the frame and is tracking it), Panorama video (Creative Video, shoots video in a given sector around itself with a given angular speed), Circle flying (Orbit Flight, fly-around point of interest), Line Flight (Course Lock ), Headless Mode (Headless Mode, when the orientation of the square relative to to the pilot).
Additional Information
H117S Zino - new high-quality model from the affordable price segment from Hubsan. The quadcopter has a folding design that made it convenient and compact for storage and transportation. The camera with a resolution of 4K on a 3-axis gyroscopic suspension, allows for a smooth and clear picture, and the flight range is now a whole 1 km
Flight time quadcopter - 20 minutes. That is enough for you to fully charge the battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The battery, as well as the charger for it are included in the package. The drone is equipped with a 4K camera and 3-axis suspension. Gyroscopic suspension provides a clear and smooth picture. Video broadcast in real time on your gadget is implemented at a frequency of 5.8 GHz. High frequency allows you to transmit video in excellent quality and without loss.
Radio equipment works well, without failures and interference. And even if you lose the signal, you do not need to worry about the fate of your drone - it will return automatically to the starting point. You can also return it yourself by pressing a single button. In addition, there is an automatic start. When starting a flight, you can install the copter as you wish, the built-in function Headless Mode will orient the drone relative to the position of the control panel.

Official video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V27-8L-oTZ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZyMEY2qDek
Configuration options
Standard, ordinary
Attached Image
Pro: bag, additional battery, auto adapter, another set of propellers
Attached Image

Firmware
Official firmware
The current version of the quadrocopter firmware: 1.1.52 dated July 09, 2019.
Firmware history
Official video about quadrocopter firmware upgrade, suspension and camera
Official video about the firmware update
User's manual
Buying Zino and parts
  • in your country of residence, "by place", so to speak.
  • Banggood(look for coupons in specialized topics)
  • GearBest(look for coupons in specialized topics)
  • Ali-express(look for coupons in specialized topics)
    Be careful when ordering from the seller "HUBSAN official store" - Habsan has no official sellers on Ali-express, this seller just called his shop. On him a lot of complaints.
  • accessories - onofficial site, and also here (fastk_seka )
Device disassembly (crazy hands)
All self-disassembly operations you do at your own risk!
What is being discussed and whatNOT discussed in this topic
While the topic is not divided into purchase and discussion, heredeeply welcome:
  • device, characteristics, features
  • glitches, malfunctions, crashes and analysis of their causes;
  • firmware, news, features updates;
  • Buying Zino, parts and accessories - where, by what;
  • examples of photos, videos, camera settings, shooting tips;
  • lifehacks, mods, improvements, improvements
ConsideredOfftopic, flood, violation of forum rules and deleted:
  • emotional expectations, negotiation of track numbers for delivery, emotions just bought;
  • the nuances of the work of trading floors, disputes, losses of transport companies

Topics Curator : sadko2000 . For questions, additions, changes, clarifications hats welcome in PM.

Post has been editedsadko2000 - 30.07.19, 17:03
Reason for editing: corrected

Rep: (0)
I ordered myself to try and see. But not missile defense.
I don’t need a bag in principle, I don’t need charging for a car either, I'll do it myself. Loposti can buy on Ali from Mavik 2, in the future I want to put the motors from Mavik.

Posted 01/03/2019 09:16:

I ordered from the officials in Russia, the difference between the pro and just zino is only a unit set, and the difference is 3000 all. I chose between Fino A3 and Zino, Zino has a much better camera, watched from friends, and chose Zino. With siaomi, persistent problems with calibration.

Add a guide in Russian to the header.
https://hubsan.store/i...strukcii/H117S_RUS.pdf

[attachment = "15537629: 2019-03 ... 6-55-48.png"]
mannhettan13 @ 03/01/19, 10:13*
I ordered from the officials in Russia, the difference between the pro and just zino is only a unit set, and the difference is 3000 all.

There are suggestions from the officials from China, I doubt a little, because terms are not the shortest, but the price is tastier

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedfanatol - 02.03.19, 06:07

While we are waiting for flights and impressions, I want to express some thoughts about zino:

Extremely interesting quadric.

I will order this quadric with an eye to some adjustments in perspective:

- Noise reduction (motors and propellers from Mavik);
- Sensors on the obstacles (read that you can screw);
- Increase the broadcasting distance from 1 km now to 2.5 km of flight (removing the restriction in the firmware + advanced antennas)

Does anyone have a thread on these issues?

Rep: (13)
02.28.2019 Together with a friend, we won two Zino (or simply Zin) :)))
Updated firmware and a friend even flew in the elevator lobby of an office building.

Today I bought a Sony SR64UX2AT microSD 64Gb card
Read speed up to 95 MB / s.
Stable recording speed up to 70 MB / s

I took a few pictures and a couple of videos from my hand (i.e., did not launch Zina, but I took them from my hands)
First impressions:
Startup algorithm:
1 turn on the remote
2 we connect the phone
3 we are waiting for the launch of the application
4 we include kopter
5 We are waiting for the appearance on the screen pictures from the camera copter

A very strange way to start a video from the remote - first hold down the right "video" button -
the rover switches from phto mode to video mode, and then briefly press the "photo" button and the recording starts ...

Post has been editedZal - 02.03.19, 22:41

ZAL @ 03/02/19 18:02*
02.28.2019 Together with a friend, we won two Zino (or simply Zin) :)))

Congratulations! On Ali ordered, let me be curious?
Tell me, if it doesn’t make it difficult, is it worth taking a set - a bag + two or three batteries? And yet, they write that Akb is 3000mAh, and what about the offers separately - 3100mAh?
Can you tell me what capacity they have in the kit? Dopami that thread took?

Here is the store, while I think it is worth it or not to order from them. I can not understand why, if you take them with a set of batteries, it turns out that the batteries are very cheap?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedfanatol - 02.03.19, 17:48

Fanatol @ 03/02/19 18:48*
Congratulations! On Ali ordered, let me be curious?

They took in Moscow in the RC-today store the completeness is minimal (kopter with battery, remote control, charging, wires, spare screws)
Everything else can always be purchased later as needed ...
3000mAh Battery Kit

Fanatol @ 03/02/19 06:05*
There are suggestions from the officials from China, I doubt a little, because terms are not the shortest, but the price is tastier

BG with a coupon price is tastier, and the terms are the same

Attached Image

So, test flight for a couple of minutes. Purely take off, and then the squash has tortured, and the weather, to be honest, is not quite flying: blush:
Vidos a little crippled YouTube ...
https://youtu.be/yAyYUNhiQokflight video: rolleyes:
https://youtu.be/vZwQW5_r1hMvideo from: rolleyes:

Landing in the snowdrift, Zine was in the drum;)

ZAL @ 03/03/19, 19:21*
Landing in the snowdrift Zine turned out to be a drum

This is not a plastic kako thread .. Armor!

With regards to flights: our eagle soars ...))) A good machine and it seemed to me to be very sharply blown up, the speed is very much. frisky!
Question: on the video you will not understand - very noisy? It is clear that everything is relative, open terrain, background noise of the city, etc. Well, so, subjectively, how?
What frequencies prevail - more low, middle or top? N. p. Mavik Air in this regard is not ice, they say, and there are no law noise screws for it. This device is more promising in this respect, since engines and low-noise screws can be adapted from Mavik 2 Pro (with time)))

Fanatol @ 03/05/19, 21:09*
It is clear that everything is relative, open terrain, background noise of the city, etc. Well, so, subjectively, how?

"The question wording contains 80 percent of the answer": rofl:
Quieter than a hair dryer (according to the wife). : blush:
Up to 20 meters heard no further
A tone closer to the bumblebee;)

Fanatol @ 03/05/19, 21:09*
A good machine and it seemed to me very sharply exploded upward, the speed is very even. frisky!

The maximum speed was only 3.19 m / s (if the flight protocol does not lie) the height is 34.7m, and the range is 55m ....

Post has been editedZal - 05.03.19, 20:33

Over the weekend, flew on the instructions of the local newspaper)))) (just kidding) for local cable
Zino flight above the under construction LCD Salaryevo Park

Post has been editedRONIK19801 - 05.03.19, 21:38

RONIK19801 @ 03/05/19, 22:37*
Flew over the weekend

You can ask about the height, speed and range?

New firmware V1.0.48 released (available on the official site)
The telephone part was also updated (camera calibration became a separate item)
AttentionThere are persistent rumors that it does not start with Android version 5 from ...

ZAL @ 03/05/19, 21:55*
You can ask about the height, speed and range?

Of course. Range 890m approximately. The height was a maximum of 260.7. What is the maximum speed gained 8.7m / sec.

Posted 06/03/2019 10:44:

ZAL @ 03/06/19 09:55*
New firmware V1.0.48 released (available on the official site)
The telephone part was also updated (camera calibration became a separate item)
Attention there are persistent rumors that it does not start with Android version 5 from ...

There is not only firmware for the carcass, but also for the remote. And as they say in groups in social networks in VK and Facebook, you need to update everything at once. It works only all together. In this case, the reviews are different. Someone delighted with the update. Someone is not very. I'm still waiting. See how people will respond. At the expense of 5 anroid ..... FIG knows, 1 person did not seem to work. But this is one person. Perhaps there is a glitch in the other. On 6.7 and 8 androids it works without problems.

RONIK19801 @ 03/06/19 11:42*
There is not only firmware for the carcass, but also for the remote.

I updated both the copter and the console (for 10 minutes).
From the amenities immediately apparent - the ability to adjust the smoothness of the manual control of the camera.

Fanatol @ 03/02/2019, 19:44*
Thanks, buddy!
You noticed, and onea very good personhelped to take at a great price on the bang! Now I am waiting for "Zina" .. :)
Kit bag + 2 batteries, because without a bag, the options are over.

I understood correctly, you ordered a bangud with a promotional code?
If yes, then sent quickly? is track tracked?

Semar_zdrahar @ 03/07/19, 09:59*
I understood correctly, you ordered a bangud with a promotional code?
If yes, then sent quickly? is track tracked?

That's right, but so far nothing has been sent, the nearest shipment is expected on March 11, I ordered February 26, waiting ...

That's right, but so far nothing has been sent, the nearest shipment is expected on March 11, I ordered February 26, waiting ...

Is this your second account? (not to be confused)
if I have time, perhaps I'll take it on a bangud. only grade stock (1 batt), comes 20344r.

Updated at 48 and today tried to protest. Did not work. After takeoff, the rotor leaves the UAV and begins to unload uncontrollably. Calibration does not help. 5 times tried. Immediately after takeoff fool. At this place I flew many times and at 1.0.47 and on other copters everything was fine. Upset. Perezalil 0.48 again. Maybe crooked rose for the first time.
Crash after update 1.0.48

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/02/19, 02:59