> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Funambol | WM Synchronization (and not only) to Linux (and not only), good Alt

Rep: (28)
Funambol .
Version 9.0.2

Last update of the program in the header:01.09.11
Mobile client:
Attached Image
Web form:
More screenshots
Attached Image

server administration
More screenshots
Attached Image

Description
The system is a freewithin 90 days online service (Default), as there are local versions of server platforms * NIX (format * .bin) and Windows.
In fact the server system is a set of java-scripts. Unlike ActiveSync data is stored on the Funambol server. Access to data can be performed through the web-based interface, or through your favorite e-mail program (there are plugins for Thunderbird, and MSOutlook).

Compatibility:
Server: MS Windows, * NIX
Client: WM2003, WM5, WM6 (PPC, Smartphone Edition), JavaME, BlackBerry, MacOS mobile

Homepage: http://www.funambol.com/
Download:
Version 9.0.2 CAB: funambol_pocketpc_sync_client_9.0.2.cab
Download from. site:
Server* NIX (in format * .bin), Windows (* .exe)
CustomerPPC (* .cab), PPC (* .exe) installation with BB, Smartphone edition (* .cab), Smartphone Edition (* .exe) to install with BB
Total page to load , Where you can also download the documentation on a bourgeois language.
In my case there is a connection to the BB via WiFi
PS: completely forgot systemcompletelyfree for local use
UPD: a version of the system introduced UBUNTU 10.04 paid with synchronization ubuntu one
Sync windows mobile and Ubuntu , thank vo-1
Version Archive

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 01.09.11, 16:42
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (0)
Strange ...
A powerful set of client-server. Is free?
And no one should :)

Yes, we must, we must ...;)

I am using Funambol client to i600 and i780 Outlook to synchronize<->EGW<->mobilnyy_divays

EGW -http://egroupware.ru

On the Outlook section<->EGW use eGWOsynchttp://www.hyber.dk/because Funambola client does not want to
to live in an environmentterminal server session.
between EGW<->mobilnyy_divays client works on Funambola.

In principle, it works, but there is a small dirty tricks - WiFi does not want to raise the connection if
divays fell asleep, and it's time to sync the program to communicate with the server.
Can someone tell me how to wake up from the program and wait for WiFi connection?

I sinhryachu, usually once a day, or a change in contacts or calendar. And this is done solely by force, ie, handles Through wifi only cling Internet through a home computer, but then I was forced to prevent the device from sleep.

Rep: (314)
Lucky the same people ...
I glucan is almost normal synchronized with Outlook.
But with conventional phones - through time of unidentified :) algorithm.
With palm - nothing at all because of the character set (however, this is a problem palms, not Funambol'a).
With WM communicators have not yet tried it, more is not needed if the phones are not working.

Synthesis (_tt_: //www.synthesis.ch), like, better. But he paid.

Evolution And it can happen to? : L

Evolution, I set up and could not ... Although Google, that people clung, these two-the two systems via SyncML. I do not bother with it again became ... Though, probably, have since mozila podglyuchivaet on calendars

I'm talking about these things already writtenSyncMl.
Sam sinroniziruyu multiple devices (siemens S55, a smartphone and smartphone simbiane WM) with Egroupware server.
With Evolution (and many other email clients), everything is solved if you use Egroupware and store the data in LDAP.

Post has been editeddgluk - 21.11.08, 19:28

Rep: (82)
: Yes2: A good alternative "no alternative";) MS Outlook and ActiveSync & MobileDeviceCenter

Put it on a home computer server Funambol, set up Mozilla Thunderbird + Lightning on a laptop with Vista HP to synchronize contacts, events and tasks with the server TyTN (WM6.1) put the client and configure it again on a Funambol server for synchronizing contacts listed above , events and tasks. Works fine.

Compared with a bunch through the ActiveSync "+" so that you can synchronize remotely via the Internet if the computer on which the Funambol server has a real IP-address.

Rep: (33)
AlexTayson,
AlexTayson @ 16.1.2009, 10:02*
Compared with a bunch through the ActiveSync "+" so that you can synchronize remotely via the Internet if the computer on which the Funambol server has a real IP-address.

I realized almost the same pattern, Funambol server on the home server, IP address, dynamic. Access from the outside via DDNS arranged with insertion port on the router. Works fine.
With the exception of:
- Nokia N95 does not synchronize calendar (I suspect that the problem of a particular model because the E50 syncs OK.
- I have a lot of contacts with filling a plurality of fields (more than one phone, mail, office, home addresses, ICQ, birthday, etc.) in sync on both sides of the bases with many ustroyst, some contact fields missing or is replaced by eg in the mail box vnostisya nomen ICQ).

Sings arranged as follows: Desktop PC - sync your phone and PDA with outlook, outlook continue to funamdol server (in both directions) A daleshe have anything (laptop, desktop computer c EThunderbird, other phone numbers, etc.) only in the side of the device (without replacing the base on the server).

Suschestvonanie also check several databases on the server (wife's phone, daughter, etc.) there are no problems, the base peacefully coexist.

Everything works for about 2 months, failure is not noticed. Decent thing and perhaps on looking for is the only fully working (from SynsML)

Post has been editedRostyk - 16.01.09, 23:39

Rep: (1503)
The new version of the client for WM - 7.2.2.
Differences until I found :)
M
Picked up the hat

Attached files

Attached filefunambol_pocketpc_sync_client_7.2.2.exe(930.48 KB)

Post has been editedapq - 25.05.09, 17:03

Rep: (494)
Launched its serverhttp://domain.ru:8080/
that prescribe the PDA settings?
http://domain.ru:8080/xxxxx
? that would not be prescribed, write error Error connectiog to the server.
although the CCP is to ping the server from the browser address opens

p.s. which contact fields are synchronized with the server?

Post has been editedVech - 03.06.09, 22:01

in most server configuration you must specify that will be connected with him at "http://domain.ru:8080/xxxxx "(Exactly what to write! Without the quotes, of course). Where it is stated, I see I can not yet say the evening.
Or smoking manuals, reference to them in the cap

Rep: (3)
A program installed with Linux does not work on a PDA?
advance thanks.

koloball Now this will not work ... even through the Vine and all kinds of crossovers ...

Rep: (3)
ACE $,
very disappointing.
then in the evening I will still put Windu.
Thanks for the help +1

Rep: (253)
The new version of Funambol Sync Client 8.0.4 for WM Smartphones

Attached files

Attached filefunambol_pocketpc_sync_client_8.0.4.exe(1.03 MB)

updated cap

Rep: (1)
ACE $ @ 12.10.08, 13:20*
Description
The system is a free online service (the default), as there are local versions of server platforms * NIX (format * .bin) and Windows.

Apparently, it is necessary to specify in the header, the service is free of charge only 90 days ... :)

PYN_UA, . Really :( and it was free During the new things I did not see this message: blush:

Rep: (1503)
ACE $ @ 26.11.09, 12:40*
service is free only 90 days ...

The site stated that the restriction does not apply to 90 days for previously registered users.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/02/20, 8:33