FullHD, Lightweight, Powerful, with a good screen and standalone. It happens? | For work and mobility.

Rep: (10)
Good day.

Recommend a laptop for work.

1) No more than '15 (for mobility) and as low as possible
2) Autonomy. I do not want to be chained to the outlet
3) FullHD - in 4K I think it makes no sense, + increased power consumption. Preferably matte screen
4) SSD, RAM, reliability and warranty - I would very much like to.

What will I do:
1) Active remote work. Desktop with 1s, mail, Excel tables.
2) Photo processing + texts
3) Less often video processing in the prime pro. Here I would like a good percent and video, so that he could mount on business trips. At the hospital now (XEON e3 1231 v3 3.4ghz + gtx960), this is relatively enough.
4) Movies and other joys are just a nice bonus)

Ideally fit up to 70,000 rubles.
But, 1) are there such laptops? With these characteristics 2) How much money is needed?

thank

Rep: (85)
Ufoo @ 02.27.19, 23:54*
1) Are there such laptops?

If you are ready to put up with the sluggishness of Premier Pro (to abandon the GPU), then there are options. MX150 accelerates rendering in the premiere about 2 times.
If you are not ready - you need to increase the budget.

You can install Asus UX410 with a 4x 8250U core + an upgrade of RAM up to 16GB in a 70tr.

+:
1.5kg with memory
The presence of 2.5 "baskets - you can put an additional HDD under the file storage
2 years warranty
Easy analysis
A large number of ports
It is possible to connect 4k60hz TV and Monitors without problems
Full-size card reader
Expandable RAM
Good matrix

Of the minuses:
Low opening angle
Lousy clickpad

The version without GPU in my mode of use lives about 7 hours.

It can be found with the MX130, but as far as I know, it’s not quite good with Adobe products.

Rep: (202)
Ufoo @ 02.27.19, 23:54*
FullHD - in 4K I think it makes no sense
The difference is seen at 15.6, to say so?

Dell 7490, if you find up to 70k.

* ~ Vasay ~,
Thank! And if you expand the budget? What you advise?

* Sw-777,
Thank. No, did not see. But I suppose so.
Plus, autonomy and performance certainly suffer.

Ufoo @ 02.28.19, 22:38*
But I suppose so.
I have seen more than once, the difference is monstrous in favor of 4k. More than between 5 "HD smartphones and FHD.

Plus, autonomy and performance certainly suffer.
autonomy is yes, and the performance is higher than the roof in 2D, and in 4k there is no laptop except the newest 4k. 4k is taken not for games, but for high-quality filigree, as from an expensive magazine picture. So that the eyes about the pixels and the inter-pixel array do not stumble. Who has seen, he does not want to return, if there is a choice. As with the fhd smartphone.

Rep: (124)
Here: Lenovo 720S-15IKB for 63 thousand

Laptop for work and play (Post vladpisarev # 82912029)

Here: Lenovo 720S-15IKB for 63 thousand

Do not forget that not everything is in non-resins, in the regions at such prices you cannot buy it. And there is little to order a cat in a bag, with payment in advance.

* Sw-777 I bought in the city of Nizhny Novgorod. This store is all over Russia in millions. One of the largest federal networks. I will not call for advertising purposes :)

Post has been editedvladpisarev - 01.03.19, 21:14

* Sw-777,
sitilink p / catalog / mobile / notebooks / 1086004 /, promotional code "PRESENT" gives a discount of 10,000 (until March 12)

I hope I did not violate the rules: (If anything - delete.

Post has been editedvladpisarev - 01.03.19, 22:34

And everything, understood, sorry. This is with 7300HQ, and not with 7700HQ, which is already slower than i5 8300H. Now I understand about why such a price.

I hope I did not break the rules.
No, I’m throwing a link here. All exchange them.

I then searched with 7700HQ exclusively. The older one even comes at a discount for 77k. Too much ... taking into account the price of the new i5 8300H, which is faster and cheaper by $ 140 ...

Post has been editedSw-777 - 01.03.19, 22:39

* Sw-777,
nevertheless, I refuted this:
720S-15IKB even in Moscow is cheaper than 71k with 7300HQ + 1050Ti

Posted 01/03/2019 at 10:39 PM:

* Sw-777,
I thought, but for this stone (+ 25% performance) + 16 GB of RAM overpayment is 15k too big. And judging by the reviews on in. forums, it is subject to heavy throttling. As i7-3537U vs i5-3337U in the case of my old laptop. In this case, only i5.

he is subject to strong throttling.
No brainer in this case. I have a 2.8kg Dell G5 with i5 8300H trot only in the way of the process. It is necessary to do immediately voltmod, and for good and change the thermal paste. Limited voltumodom guarantee.

Oh, your i5 8300, for 63k it would be a tasty choice, but 7300HQ is not the same, but I don’t need 1050Ti for free, I’m 1050 above the roof ...

And I remembered what the jamb of this series was - it has no HDR output via HDMI, 4k movies do not pull. Only through the external eGPU discrete by TB3.0 except that.

Yes there and 1050Ti cut. The power supply is only 90W, and the Dell G5 8300 + 1050Ti 130W cannot cope. Those. 50W here uncoupled power reduction. But the battery is strong.
But the jamb was found - on the forum, they write that the battery with a large load on the percent and vidyuhi is killed, discharging even from the BP. Like the Dell G5, 130W alone is not enough. Keep in mind. You need to change the power supply to 135W at least ...
https: //forums.lenovo...B5/td-p/3968422/page/3

And you also have a memory with a memory - in the factory config 4 + 4, so you have to get rid of both dies if you need normal 8 + 8, 10-ke closely by 8 GB. This is already convinced ...

And of course, the laptop is not bad. As a hiking option for home-office-multimedia, but without access to 4k TV ...

And where is the second SSD there? By dock
https: //psref.lenovo.c...model_201903011458.pdf
there is one M.2 2280 and that's it.

Post has been editedSw-777 - 01.03.19, 23:07

* Sw-777 ,
1. The output to the external monitor is through Thunderbolt, they wrote about 120 Hz with Full HD and about 60 Hz with 4k
2. About bp answered in the next branch, and I will not play
3. There is no second SSD, but there is a place for it (NVMe). Put on 1 Tb
4. With memory, everything is clear - they wanted to do dual-channel mode. I will change after the end of the warranty, while I feel comfortable and enough. I also hoped that 1x8, such reviews slipped
5. For this money, even close there is nothing analogous, in my opinion.
6. Here is a video, a guy made liquid metal. Well, you can see vnutryanku
7. Max-Q series video card, but I will be over my eyes

Post has been editedvladpisarev - 01.03.19, 23:20

1. The output to the external monitor is through Thunderbolt, they wrote about 120 Hz with Full HD and about 60 Hz with 4k

You did not understand. 4k @ 60Hz it supports a no-brainer and even 5k @ 60Hz and even 2x4 @ 60Hz. But HDR figushki. Because it pulls only DP1.4 +. And then 2xDP1.2a. And there is no HDMI 2.0a +. Generally HDMI is not. Therefore, with a movie in 4k in any way through the ports, only through eGPU. Buy there something with HDMI 2.0b + or DP1.4 + output, then get it.

3. There is no second SSD, but there is a place for it (NVMe). Put on 1 Tb
I wonder why in the psref dock about this not a word?

5. For this money, even close there is nothing analogous, in my opinion.

By weight, no, but there was a Lenovo Y530 with 144Hz for 62k in the same city. The people swept away while there was an action ... but of course a lot of compromises, a heavier, more flimsy, clave curve. But much quieter and more powerful. And the ports are full, which are much more convenient.

* Sw-777 ,
1. I read about HDR, yes, it can be attributed to minuses. But for me personally, the usual image for the eyes, and I basically do not have a TV at home as superfluous. : happy:
3. No idea
5. I will never buy this for myself. For me, the body and design - number 1, well, I have already said. Plastic Lenovo and Acer can not be taken - the plastic dries over time, tears off the fastener hinges. I did not repair one laptop with epoxy and cyanocrylate with soda (2 V5-572G, V3-571G, V3-551G, Aspire 5551G, Lenovo 2011-2013 - I forgot the model, B or G series).
But the plastic mount ASUS N61Da: broke the loop, mount approx. On Samsung, too, everything is OK, I had a lot of them different.

Post has been editedvladpisarev - 01.03.19, 23:52

Sw-777 @ 03/01/19, 10:36*
No, I’m throwing a link here. All exchange them.

I then searched with 7700HQ exclusively. The older one even comes at a discount for 77k. Too much ... taking into account the price of the new i5 8300H, which is faster and cheaper by $ 140 ...

According to the result is not the best option for this Lenovo?
ps The more I delve into the more I understand that for some reason there is no balanced product.

Or vidyahi no standards, or percent sucks, someone has all the rules, but the weight and weak akb.
And someone has all the rules, but the matrix sucks ....

xs what to do

ufoo @ 03/03/19, 21:55*
According to the result is not the best option for this Lenovo?

Nothing. Or take this, or heavy
Y530, which with 144Hz IPS is again available in the city for 63k. If we discard the requirement of autonomy and weight, then for this money there is nothing better in the market for iron and a guarantee of 2 years.

* Sw-777,
Thank you for the advice.
But autonomy and weight are important.

At home there is a relatively normal PC, but a laptop is needed for use on business trips, weekends, etc.
What is the point then of such a product, if it is tied to an outlet, and you also suffer to transfer it.

Well then your choice is Dell 7490.

* Sw-777,
I want 15 and adequate video chip.
And alas, this is all sad

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.29.19, 07:11