Samsung Galaxy S10 + or Iphone XS MAX
Samsung galaxy s10 plus or iPhone XS Max or Huawei P30 Pro 8/256?
Which smartphone to choose? In the post below, please explain why this choice is made
Samsung Galaxy S10 + 128 GB (option using 2 sim) [ 29 ] ** [43,28%]
Iphone XS MAX 256 GB (2nd physical sim) [ 33 ] ** [49,25%]
Huawei P30 Pro 8/256 [ 4 ] ** [5,97%]
Other device (specify which and why in the post) [ 1 ] ** [1,49%]
Total votes: 67

Rep: (22)
Zorkiy83 @ 05.03.19, 23:58*
Headphones did not try, immediately sold on Avito

It is a pity, but it, too, someone praises someone very abuses, say that this device is only through the application of Samsung and its equalizer less tolerable sounds are emitted when used with other devaysa the supposedly sound sucks.

Posted on 03/06/2019, 00:04:

antony_droid @ 05.03.19, 23:58*
Ergonomics, in my opinion, S10 + more successful.

Confirmed in the hand is better and there is no discomfort from both the Max

Posted on 03/06/2019, 00:05:

Solving projecting beyond the camera body in XS Max feel extremely unfortunate

So in fact the unit cells and Samsung not flush with the device executed. Case aligns and resolves these shortcomings

Rep: (1)
* Captain47,
Samsung in the hand is fine, it is much longer. About 4 mm. In this case, the screen is wider))) Those narrow due limits. They are almost there

Exactly like the absence of a fingerprint scanner (here a complete disappointment)

How bad is it? Face Haydee still there. I do not know the operating experience feys Haydee I do not have at all, there was no device to its presence, but with fingerprint scanners have been.

Posted on 03/06/2019, 00:08:

Zorkiy83 @ 06.03.19, 00:06*
Samsung in the hand is fine, it is much longer. About 4 mm. In this case, the screen is wider))) Those narrow due limits. They are almost there

Yeah I noticed that too, when I went samples look like this.

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 06.03.19, 00:09

* Captain47,
To be honest, the Samsung is perfect, if not for the price. Or rather her fall. Most likely when you can buy 45tr gray supply - take a second phone instead Xiaomi mi8. I do not know what to talk about it, keeps a long time, much better xs max. The screen is gorgeous. Getting enraged finger sensor, but after a zero-refresh to get by the system. It is like apprat.
But in your place I would choose the iPhone XS Max. He is not a revolutionary, but it is worth 72tr already in daily use more convenient.

Zorkiy83 @ 06.03.19, 00:18*
but it should have 72tr

Two SIM cards in St. Petersburg for the 256 GB? Where is it? Just to muddy the offices will not buy it because in fact no guarantee will be calculated for Hong Kong, the only shop warranty

Posted on 03/06/2019, 00:28:

He is not a revolutionary

It is a plus that can be entered: D?

Me in all my stories confused just the loss of the ecosystem Apple, so the loss in value over time, Samsung and a significant
Therefore, neither the fact that no machine can not give preference to

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 06.03.19, 00:34

Most likely when you can buy 45tr gray supply - take a second phone instead Xiaomi mi8.

What do you have left it immediately? Why Xiaomei choose?
All the same, have already bought, and there Xiaomei Xiaomei, and Korea have Korea in the face of Samsung and behind them have a ten-year path production PHABLET flagships

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 06.03.19, 00:47

Rep: (146)
Captain47 @ 06.03.19, 00:02*
So in fact the unit cells and Samsung not flush with the device executed. Case aligns and resolves these shortcomings

Ledge there is not so big, and cell block is located in the center - that is, when used on a flat surface will not cause inconvenience, while the iPhone will swing like a swing. Of course, the cover can solve this problem, but with the cover and the size of the device increases, which affects the usability.
Captain47 @ 06.03.19, 00:08*
How bad is it? Face Haydee still there.

Face Haydee itself requires a little more time to unlock - the difference is not that big, but it is. If you use a print phone is unlocked before the moment of eye contact with him (figuratively speaking, fingerprint scanning while pulling it out of his pocket), then with the Face ID is needed, obviously, eye contact and the time for data processing entity. The result is not much, but longer. Plus, the technology is not perfect - for example, your children (if they like you: D) will also no problem to unlock your phone (iPhone X in the subject wereprecedents) - but this is not serious for the technology, which, inter alia, used for identification when making payments.
If you have a closed face (playing paintball, rob banks, or simply face partially covered by a scarf or hood) - face id does not work.

antony_droid @ 06.03.19, 00:59*
on the cover along with the increased size of the device and that the impact on comfort.

Not an argument in favor of Samsung, nothing, nothing without covers wear, and the majority of people, too, in their cases is, as for me the horizontal position of the camera unit of Samsung does not look any premium razu.Mne not like it at all.
I'm more of feys Haydee, more sophisticated technology, which is constantly learning by defining your face from time to time to get better and better.
With ultrasonic fingerprint on CAMCE everything is not the way I understood well, especially since he is also moved to the left a bit, must be understood as laying a finger. Some owners, like I've read already prefer to unlock the face, and faster and more accurately.
Well, for your opinion anyway thanks!

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 06.03.19, 01:33

Captain47 @ 06.03.19, 01:23*
and the majority of people, too, in their cases isAs for me a horizontal arrangement of the block Samsung camerasIt does not look like a premium never
Well, it's a matter of taste, of course. Although, I must admit that the majority of people do not look "premium". : D And any phone in the bag in the same way losing the visual appeal, not to mention the "Premium" ...

more sophisticated technology, which is constantly learning by defining your face from time to time to get better and better.

Technology, on which depends the safety of personal data and the safety of funds, learns not to be mistaken? o.O technology, which should work train, on the principle of 100% matches, uses a heuristic method for the determination of the owner? It's not even funny. Again, I quote from the feedback branch iPhone X:

-Here it is normal in general that the same face IDquickly opened and on my face and on the face of his son? This is a bug? Marriage? A reason for the claim? And where is the promised unique protection?

-OPisano samethe docks of Face ID (Instructions, etc.) that children can cause this behavior and it is normal .

If you think it's normal, I have nothing to add. (If it is to put aside the issue of the "comfort" technology, which too much has been written in a branch iPhone X).

ultrasonic fingerprint scanner on CAMCE everything is not the way I understood well, the Bole he also moved to the left a little. Some owners, like I've read already prefer to unlock the face

The scanner is probably not the best (though positive reviews a lot) - "sub-screen" technology is only just being introduced, but, nevertheless, it provides real protection, as opposed to the Face ID, where the probability of unlocking your phone stranger not zero.

Post has been editedantony_droid - 06.03.19, 02:05

antony_droid @ 06.03.19, 02:02*
Well, it's a matter of taste, of course.

Well, do you like this arrangement block cameras from behind?
And any phone in the bag in the same way losing the visual appeal

I agree, well, then any appearance and showing off, or safety devices
The technology, which should work train, on the principle of 100% matches

Well, unfortunately nothing is perfect, but I see it more promising, only time will tell
sub-screen "technology is only just being introduced, but, nonetheless, it provides real protection, as opposed to the Face ID,

Well, obviously the first swallow, look at how show itself

By the way thanks for the exposure of feys Haydee was very interesting, did not know that the child can unlock the phone, and now I will consider for the future.
Plus with me: thank_you:

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 06.03.19, 02:22

Captain47 @ 06.03.19, 02:19*
Well, do you like this arrangement block cameras from behind?

This arrangement - not to say that like it or not, it just does not cause any emotions. But given the fact that there is all the same there is a projection - a purely ergonomically optimal location in the center - for those who wear the phone without a case.
I agree, well, then any appearance and showing off, or safety devices

For many years I used the line of Galaxy Note and has developed a special grip, accidental drops are virtually eliminated. :) No covers or protective glasses do not use. And none of the phone, luckily, did not break.
Well, unfortunately nothing is perfect, but I see it more promising, only time will tell

Maybe.

antony_droid @ 06.03.19, 02:59*
purely ergonomically optimal location in the center - for those who wear the phone without a case.

What is ergonomics in question if there is still a step albeit slightly smaller than the iPhone
antony_droid @ 06.03.19, 02:59*
For many years I used the line of Galaxy Note and has developed a special grip

Case uses a greater number of people, and people like you unit

Rep: (107)
antony_droid @ 5.03.19, 23:58*
If you shoot in RAW to be converted to JPEG,

HZ, what have Apple, but Samsung raw poor.

Rep: (107)
antony_droid @ 5.03.19, 23:58*
The “cardinal changes” simply have nothing to do with it - with such dimensions of the matrix.

Yeah, Google pixel or STC holders tell us about the size of a matrix)).
Or Sony owners, the best matrices on the market, but its devaysakh relieving worse Xiaomi.
If you are used to the ecosystem of the apple, you like it, and the like, it is not necessary to change anything. I'm afraid the frustration would come.
If not, and the difference in price between devaysa from 20 000 and above, I for Samsung. Iphone is good, but yet such a difference in price, it is definitely not better.
Although, for the person who chooses Soup in this price range, perhaps the price - this is the last thing that affects the choice and perhaps hardly at all affected))

Post has been editedArtik6630 - 06.03.19, 08:52

* Captain47,
Not chosen because it is the second phone. And the price for Avito differed almost 50tr

Post has been editedZorkiy83 - 06.03.19, 10:59

Captain47 @ 06.03.19, 06:40*
What is ergonomics in question if there is still a step albeit slightly smaller than the iPhone

In its case - without a difference, but without S10e cover on a flat surface more resistant.
Captain47 @ 06.03.19, 06:40*
Case uses a greater number of people, and people like you unit

I would not say that the unit, but yes, most still wearing telephones in their cases.

Zorkiy83 @ 06.03.19, 10:21*
Not chosen because it is the second phone. And the price for Avito differed almost 50tr

Something do not understand, I'm talking about that for some reason we have left a second Sams instead Xiaomei, that's it for sale
The price for that was different from what?
And the use of two sim-cards in one device is not considered?
I am now tired of going with two tubes of considerable size, decided that we should move to dvuhsimochny decision.

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 06.03.19, 11:57

costs already 72tr

Captain47 @ 06.03.19, 00:25*
Two SIM cards in St. Petersburg for the 256 GB? Where is it?

yesterday asked about the store Share that for the shop?

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 06.03.19, 12:02

Rep: (582)
We must take!

Attached images
Attached Image

Danug @ 06.03.19, 12:02*
We must take!

yes ... already seen, the theme of samsa read, this is the sad fact that they will not really zaparivatsya adaptation of applications for this type of screen, with its arrangement of cameras, and if they are then they have a new flagship can roll out with a different arrangement of cameras

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 06.03.19, 12:06

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/11/19, 16:34