10 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> Samsung Galaxy S10 + or Iphone XS MAX
Samsung galaxy s10 plus or iPhone XS Max or Huawei P30 Pro 8/256?
Which smartphone to choose? In the post below, please explain why this choice is made
Samsung Galaxy S10 + 128 GB (option using 2 sim) [ 29 ] ** [43,28%]
Iphone XS MAX 256 GB (2nd physical sim) [ 33 ] ** [49,25%]
Huawei P30 Pro 8/256 [ 4 ] ** [5,97%]
Other device (specify which and why in the post) [ 1 ] ** [1,49%]
Total votes: 67

Captain47
Message#1
27.02.19, 00:01
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 704
Check in: 31.10.08
Apple iPhone Xs Max for China

Hello!
Help determine the choice!
Samsung Galaxy S10 + or Iphone XS MAX 256 GB, preferably with two SIM cards.
I looked at the exhibition Samsung Galaxy S10 + well, Iphone XS MAX looked earlier, the device is not new already
Samsung Galaxy S10 + is thin, the frames are narrow, the display is the same height as the Iphone XS MAX. Samsung Galaxy S10 + slightly narrower. In the hand, the Samsung Galaxy S10 + is more confident. Two selfie cameras integrated into the display of the Samsung Galaxy S10 + as for me a controversial decision.
Yes, those applications that were pumped by default into the Samsung Galaxy S10 + exhibition model are more or less adapted to envelope the camera, the image is both above and below the camera. But it was worth starting a browser and calling a page of the same Yandex and switching to full page display mode ( not mobile) and view it in landscape mode, as the diagonal of the Samsung Galaxy S10 + was reduced relative to the block of selfie cameras, i.e. the visible diagonal of the device was reduced. In general, there was a black bar. I think the developers will not really bother with the adaptation of applications in order to bypass this block of selfie cameras beautifully, it’s easier to make a black bar where the cameras pass, and from it you can start building the image. At the back, too, the camera unit doesn’t look very nice, not so premium. Yes, and the horizontal display of the camera block at the back seems to me to lose visually to the vertical arrangement of the cameras. The memory of the Samsung Galaxy S10 + 128 GB, of which 90 GB was available to the user, the rest went to the system and software. In the normal commercial version, I found out that the system and preinstalled software takes 20.1 GB, 108 GB are available to the user. If you shoot a video in cool HDR 10+ quality (there is a TV set reproducing HDR10), it weighs 218 MB in 1 minute. In this situation, it seems to me that the 128 GB version will not be enough. We can say that memory can be finished with a memory card, but then I lose the ability to use a second SIM card (a sandwich, as I understand it, doesn’t work here), which is critical for me, because I use two SIM cards. I didn’t see anything cool on the cameras, they say the quality is level 9th generation samsung. Yes, in Samsung there is a telephoto, there is just a camera, well, a megaphone (it is without stub and autofocus) and pictures from it with distorted geometry, but as I understand it, this is a feature of this kind of lens. Battery 4100. Also did not understand how much his mouth works. Someone says little, someone is normal, he is warming something else, but he did not understand whether it passed with time or not. You can’t stick any glass on the display, only as I understand the film, or glass but DOMGlass, it costs $ 50, everything else does not make sense otherwise the fingerprint scanner will not work with others.
Now for Iphone XS MAX. The display height is the same, a little wider in width. The colors are probably the same used, the same screen is from the Samsung. The white one is probably worse, more yellow in color, even if the drones are off. Less cameras, two behind, fotkayut good, somewhere better iPhone, somewhere better sams. Selfie camera is one and I think it is worse than the Samsung Galaxy S10 +
I understand the video sams takes better smoother and stub there is very powerful.
Otherwise, I do not know what else to say about the Iphone XS MAX. AKB 3174, like enough, but less than on the Samsung.
If you now pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S10 +, they will be given Buds wireless headphones as a gift, although they say that the sound is not very good, and if it’s good just because of the equalizer used in the application installed on the device, Case for the duration of charging is small. therefore, I will not chase after these ears.
In general, the android I had very little, basically communicated with him among my relatives when I set up their phones and had to figure it out on the android 8 version. In principle, I liked its flexibility of setting.
At the same time, I’m an apple with experience since the 4th iPhone and I already have Apple Airpors headphones, before that I went with iPhone 7+. Now he sold an iPhone. There were another Apple Watch, but he also sold them, he also realized that the clock is not my device at all. There is also a MacBook pro 2016, I do not do super tasks on it, I do not process graphics. But in terms of the quality of the picture and the sound of laptops, it seems to me that they are not equal on Windows. Also, it has the backlight of the keyboard, which is important to me.
Well, in general, what no apple ecosystem is to me. Only the heart of it, namely the iPhone is now sold. In android, as such, there is no ecosystem; everything is tied to Google services there. Let's say a laptop on Windows, smart on an android, and all this is interconnected by Google services, ears, a clock, well, probably it will be necessary to select a smart brand, I think there will be better compatibility in theory. Well, in general, somehow everything is a little fragmented, unlike the Apple ecosystem. At the same time, Apple’s troubles do not really like their organization of file cataloging, tuna them, well, there isn’t any particular clarity in cataloging files on devices.
Now here at the crossroads, what to buy help with the choice.
Iphone XS MAX will be boring, there after all, after switching from iPhone 7+, only a larger screen and FaceID will be a plus, and a relatively frameless display, and the use of two sim cards.
Samsung Galaxy S10 + more fancy device. With him, probably the first time will be more interesting. Android is more flexible, you can customize it.
There really is a narrow frame, a more trendy device, it is felt that in 2019.
According to the iPhone with its design, I can’t say such a thing, just a bar, the frames are thicker and heavier, as for me it looks so a bit dated.
I am going to buy the device for at least two years, then sell what will happen to the Samsung Galaxy S10 + after two years of use, I think I will give thousands for 15-20 and it will be good if it succeeds.
Iphone I sold, by the end of the second year, lost in the price somewhere half the cost. But I think it is very good. They are more liquid on the secondary market.
In general, express your opinion, who is for what device and why.
I decided to add to the contenders for the choice to purchase more Huawei P30 Pro 8/256. The device is not bad, but the price for Huawei is painfully high for me. For me, so Huawei is still not so cool for such a price tag.
Thank you all for the answers!

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 14.04.19, 14:14

--------------------
...HTC HD2->iPhone 4->iPhone 4S->iPhone 5->iPhone 5S->iPhone 6 plus->iPhone 7 plus->...
kmm0354
Message#2
03.03.19, 03:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 163
Check in: 14.10.13
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

IPhone is a completely different software environment, therefore, for people who are accustomed and agree with their capabilities and limitations, it makes no sense to break their habits and stereotypes, switching to Android, however, the same thing in the opposite direction. Proceeding only from these considerations, I, as a user of Android systems with ten years of experience, have absolutely no desire to switch to ios. In the Android environment, I am an advanced user, I even write simple applications and edit more complex ones, therefore, only Android, and, as a user used to Smsungs, therefore, only with 10 + :)
Already made a pre-order, waiting for a few days delivery.
Artik6630
Message#3
03.03.19, 11:45
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2566
Check in: 27.07.08

Captain47 @ 02.27.19, 0:01*
I think the developers will not really bother with the adaptation of applications in order to get around this block of the cameraman beautifully,

So be it. And next year will make a sliding camera or tucked under the screen.

Posted 03/03/2019 11:47:

I didn’t see anything cool about the cameras, yes, there is a telephoto, yes, there’s just a camera, and of course, a mega-wide-square.

The iphone xs / max camera is much nicer to the eye. I looked ten, compared with note 9 + looked at the comparison in the network - alas, there are no fundamental changes in the quality of shooting the main camera. I am sure that the camera with iphone max will please you much more.

Posted 03/03/2019 at 11:50:

I am going to buy the device for at least two years, then sell what will happen to the Samsung Galaxy S10 + after two years and I don’t know how much it will lose in price.

Very lose.
S10 + can be bought now, if it will cost you up to 60 thousand rubles. The ideal price is 50-55k. Such a price is possible, but you have to dance with a tambourine.
77k in official retail is a waste of money. After 2 years of thousands for 25 you will be able to sell a maximum, taking into account how prices for new Samsung usually fall.

--------------------
Samsung Note 9 Exynos + HTC u11
Captain47
Message#4
03.03.19, 15:16
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 704

I still haven't decided, 50/50 someone is for the one, someone is for this one. Well, it is understandable in taste and color ...
I would like to listen to the apple makers who switched from apple to samsung. And how was this transition given to them? Did they not regret or did they rather breathe the fresh air of freedom)
The soul wants a samsung, but something inside tells you to buy an apple, then it will be more profitable for you when it is sold and during operation it will seem.

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 03.03.19, 18:03

--------------------
...HTC HD2->iPhone 4->iPhone 4S->iPhone 5->iPhone 5S->iPhone 6 plus->iPhone 7 plus->...
Captain47
Message#5
04.03.19, 22:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 704

I'm still waiting for advice and can’t decide in any way!

--------------------
Artik6630
Message#6
05.03.19, 08:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2566
Check in: 27.07.08

* Captain47, and for the price, how much does it cost you?

--------------------
Samsung Note 9 Exynos + HTC u11
Vamireh
Message#7
05.03.19, 09:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 272
Check in: 02.01.14
HTC 10

Neither one nor the other. Because amolyad with shim.
maachine
Message#8
05.03.19, 09:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 121
Check in: 15.12.11
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

I'm for Samsung.
I myself switched from i8 to android and got a bunch of small and convenient chips that are completely absent in the iPhone.
What is most interesting is that it switched to the phone exactly 2 times cheaper than the i8, and the comfort in operation only increased.
Captain47
Message#9
05.03.19, 13:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 704

Artik6630 @ 03/05/19, 08:59*
but for the price, how much does it cost you?

89000 - iPhone, well, where is 68000 Samsung, taking into account all cashbacks and discounts

Posted 05/03/2019 13:14:

Maachine @ 03/05/19, 09:57*
I myself switched from i8 to android

Do you have more experience on iOS or on Android?

Posted 05/03/2019 13:17:

Vamireh @ 03/05/19, 09:16*
Neither one nor the other. Because amolyad with shim.

Well, I always counted on ips while the iphone was being exploited, everything was fine, but now this is not expected, I will have to learn

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 05.03.19, 13:18

--------------------
.The.World.Of.Samsung.
Message#10
05.03.19, 17:36
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 36
Check in: 20.10.18

* Captain47just take samsung)
pspgo73
Message#11
05.03.19, 18:12
Guru
[online]

Messages 5200
Check in: 07.08.12
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

I will answer you as well as many others :)
What do you want ios or android? I like the iPhone and ios in general, I can not stand, respectively, the device always looks at the androyd.

--------------------
Oneplus 5, mate 9, LG, g6, oneplus 3t, Mate 8, lg g3, galaxy S8 plus, Galaxy s5, honor 6, xperia z2, nexus 7 2013, gear s, oukitel k4000, lumia 520, ascend mate 1, mate 7, galaxy gio, lg g3, acer iconia tab a100, nokia n95, nokia 5630, samsung sgh-m310, nokia n900, nokia 770, n800, n810, oneplus one, galaxy s8,
Zorkiy83
Message#12
05.03.19, 21:09
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 09.04.11
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Over the past 12 months were: iPhone 6s plus, Huawei P20 Pro, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, Xiaomi mi8, iPhone xs max and on March 1, got Samsung s10 plus.
Of all I left only xs max and Xiaomi mi8.
Samsung is very beautiful, stylish. The sensor after getting used to it causes only delight (the main thing is to get in touch with oneself). The materials are beyond praise. But very narrow frames, constant phantom clicks due to beveled edges. Well, very beautiful :-) The remaining problems are common to all Androids: Safari is beautiful and fast, no other browser on Android can compare; synchronization of notes and photos from the box. You can also mention the keyboard, but it is it on s10 that is excellent, no worse than the iPhone (which can not be said about the Google keyboard).
If you have questions, I will be happy to help)

I will supplement it. I did not like the gestures on Samsung, that's right shit from the three stripes from the bottom. I could withstand 2 days and returned the buttons. On iOS, gestures are very convenient, only gestures are back, as in miui / EMUI. Most iOS apps are better written. The same Instagram on the Samsung had a black fill of the cameras and from the bottom (there was a 16: 9 field). On the iPhone, there was a more uniform light fill, much prettier. And such things are almost everywhere. For example, I play "fool online" - so he crashes on any android))

Post has been editedZorkiy83 - 05.03.19, 21:19

--------------------
Siemens a25-->SonyEricsson t310-->Motorola e398-->SonyEricsson w800-->Nokia 5800-->Samsung Galaxy s2-->iPhone 5s, Xiaomi mi4 wcdma-->Xiaom, i mi note-->xiaomi mi5-->IPhone 6s Plus—>IPhone XS max / iPad Pro 11
Captain47
Message#13
05.03.19, 23:21
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 704

pspgo73 @ 03/05/19, 18:12*
What do you want ios or android? I like the iPhone and ios in general, I can not stand, respectively, the device always looks at the androyd.

If I knew for sure that I wanted I would not create a topic. ;)
Now the situation is complicated, I’m a bit on the Apple Ecosystem, which I wrote about in the title post, so it’s not all that simple, although I really like the android too. I don’t decide to completely destroy the Apple ecosystem, but at the same time I see that the android steers and it is more interesting at the moment

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 05.03.19, 23:23

--------------------
pspgo73
Message#14
05.03.19, 23:23
Guru
[online]

Messages 5200
Check in: 07.08.12
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

* Captain47,
But if you do not want to ruin the ecosystem, then probably it will be logical to stay on ios

--------------------
Oneplus 5, mate 9, LG, g6, oneplus 3t, Mate 8, lg g3, galaxy S8 plus, Galaxy s5, honor 6, xperia z2, nexus 7 2013, gear s, oukitel k4000, lumia 520, ascend mate 1, mate 7, galaxy gio, lg g3, acer iconia tab a100, nokia n95, nokia 5630, samsung sgh-m310, nokia n900, nokia 770, n800, n810, oneplus one, galaxy s8,
Captain47
Message#15
05.03.19, 23:27
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 704

* Zorkiy83,
Thank you very much for the answer and comparison of IOS and android in the face of just the device that I am considering to purchase.
What do you get then sold samsung? How do you like gift buds headphones?
Plus flew away.

Posted 05/03/2019 23:29:

.The.World.Of.Samsung. @ 03/05/19 17:36*
just take samsung)

It just won't work out, there is a lot of information, and it is not easy to refuse some things that you previously used.

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 05.03.19, 23:31

--------------------
Captain47
Message#16
05.03.19, 23:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 704

Zorkiy83 @ 03/05/19, 21:09*
Applications under iOS in the mass are written better.

Well, it’s understandable that developers are more interested in IOS because applications are often there at least as much as they cost, and on android most are free, well, or not as expensive as IOS

Posted 05/03/2019 23:40:

The same Instagram on Samsung had a black fill of the cameras and from below (there was a field of 16: 9).

So I'm afraid that the developers will score or will slowly adapt their applications so that they are fully adapted to the full screen of the device taking into account the bending of the selfie cameras. They will wait for the next year, and there the Samsung S11 flagship will roll out again and maybe with different locations of the front cameras, so it will be easier to adapt or not at all

--------------------
Captain47
Message#17
05.03.19, 23:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 704

For example, I play "fool online" - so he podlagivaet on any android))

Well, it's fine: D although with such device power it’s certainly strange

Posted 05/03/2019 23:45:

pspgo73 @ 03/05/19, 23:23*
But if you do not want to ruin the ecosystem, then probably it will be logical to stay on ios

Yes, because of this, you have to put up with an iPhone, although honestly you don’t really want to at this point in time, because the android is developing, and IOS is still in place.

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 05.03.19, 23:45

--------------------
Captain47
Message#18
05.03.19, 23:56
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 704

* Zorkiy83,
I would love to hear from you about your S10 + operating experience in more detail.
What did you like, what didn't?
What are his real shoals, what are the advantages?
How much charge did I hold? And then I read the topic on it and I do not understand, someone says he really is a long-lived, someone scolds.
Posts are written at a terrible speed, I don’t keep up with the authors: D Now I am on 152 pages, and already 186 have been written in just two days.
I did not understand whether there is a marriage in it, in iPhones, then in 2018, oh, how it is enough

Post has been editedCaptain47 - 05.03.19, 23:59

--------------------
antony_droid
Message#19
05.03.19, 23:58
✯ ✯ ✯
[offline]

Messages 2737
Check in: 27.01.11
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

Artik6630 @ 03/03/19, 11:45*
I looked ten, compared with note 9 + looked at the comparison in the network - alas, there are no fundamental changes in the quality of shooting the main camera.

The “cardinal changes” simply have nothing to do with it - with such dimensions of the matrix.
Artik6630 @ 03/03/19, 11:45*
A camera with iphone max will please you much more.

Perhaps more, and perhaps less. The cameras there are about the same level, and all the difference rests only in the soft-processing. If you shoot in RAW and then convert to JPEG, the final result will most likely be the same, all other things being equal.

* Captain47,
ergonomics, in my opinion, S10 + more successful. I consider the decision with the camera outside the hull of the XS Max to be extremely unfortunate. Exactly like the absence of a fingerprint scanner (here is a complete disappointment). The rest - the choice rests on the habit.
Zorkiy83
Message#20
05.03.19, 23:58
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 09.04.11
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Captain47,
Headphones did not try, immediately sold on Avito

Post has been editedZorkiy83 - 05.03.19, 23:59

--------------------
Siemens a25-->SonyEricsson t310-->Motorola e398-->SonyEricsson w800-->Nokia 5800-->Samsung Galaxy s2-->iPhone 5s, Xiaomi mi4 wcdma-->Xiaom, i mi note-->xiaomi mi5-->IPhone 6s Plus—>IPhone XS max / iPad Pro 11

10 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/22/19, 10:21