can not turn off alerts | Version: 1.8.14

Rep: (2)
unable to disable alerts
Version: 1.8.14

In the hands of the tablet Samsung galaxy tab 4 3g, cleared to the drain, installed the application 4pda, now all day they get notifications about new messages in the topics, and this is on condition that absolutely all notifications are turned off and the device rebooted

Date: 02/25/2019

Rep: (50)
Pauldav90 @ 02.25.19, 23:08*
absolutely all alerts are disabled

Where are disabled? In the system or in the client?

* android sun , in the client itself is disabled, all the checkboxes are cleared, but spam notifications continue anyway .. On the honor phone 6 I don’t observe such a problem

Rep: (2608)
all ticks removed
It means not all.

* gar_alex , come on? I don’t remember how Samsung screenshots, so here's a photo ... And where is the interesting tick left?

Attached images
Attached Image

Where is the interesting tick left?
in favorites, apparently

* gar_alex , hmm, there really is ... I didn’t see, it’s not very conveniently located ... I turned it off, time will show the result, thank you, the question has been settled

Rep: (187)
In the client settings, all alerts are already disabled (daws removed), however alerts (who are on the forum, account status, koumiss) come to the blind. How to get rid?

Rep: (742)
ScorpKV @ 04/22/19, 2:30 PM*
How to get rid?
Attached Image

* vm7 everything is so, I have been marked "never." There are alerts.

* ScorpKV can not be this. No check = no alerts.

* vm7 maybe I myself am in shock: (... I will reinstall the client ... I understand that the axis cache will need to be cleared? How is it better: using axis tools or via TvRP?

* ScorpKV , as well as what to clean, has no relation to the client.
I'm set up as on the screen - there are no notifications until I open the client.

Post has been editedvm7 - 22.04.19, 22:27

vm7 @ 04.22.19, 21:42*
there are no alerts until i open the client

So they appear in the blind at the time of opening the client. If this is normal, then please explain why this does not happen on other bodies? Client settings are all the same. Body profile. Alerts in the curtain appear only on Q415.

Rep: (50)
ScorpKV @ 04/22/19, 11:27 PM*
So they appear in the blind at the time of opening the client.

Show the screen settings for notifications in the client?

* ScorpKV no need to reinstall. You need to go to the settings and turn off all alerts

* gar_alex , pozdnyak rush, client reinstalled, cleaned the cache and the pace, now while the flight is normal. We will see.
As for the settings, I already said earlier: ALL alerts were turned off (clearing ticks and prohibiting work in the background) after the first client launch.

ScorpKV @ 04/23/19 12:02*
ALL alerts have been disabled.
It means not all. Fiction does not happen

* gar_alex it turns out that it happens. Compare settings with other bodies. One to one. Therefore, I have a question. I'm not a masochist;)

* ScorpKV , there is one place that is forgotten. The same case was - unable to disable alerts (Post gar_alex # 82776502)

* gar_alex I have been using client for 3 years on different devices. I have not forgotten anything. The only question is what exactly zaglyuchil: client or axis (AEX) ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/19, 22:25