> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.4 "/ 2.3GHz / 4 / 6GB RAM

Rep: (3)
DiscussionSamsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50
PictureSamsung A50
Description " | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Camera talk » | Official firmware » | Marriage and Repair » | Owners Club » | Power consumption (autonomy) » | Modification and decorations »

Specifications:
CPU
Processor frequency, GHz: 4 cores at 2.3 GHz (Cortex-A73), 4 cores at 1.7 GHz (Cortex-A53)
Processor Type: Eight-core
Product Name: Exynos 7 Octa 9610

Screen
Screen size: 162.1 mm (6.4 ")
Screen resolution: 2340 x 1080 (FHD +)
Screen Type: Super AMOLED
Screen color depth: 16 million
S Pen support: No
Always On Display (AOD): Yes

Camera
Main camera - Resolution: 25 MP; 8 MP super wide objectiv with f / 2.2 aperture; Portrait obektiv on 5 MP, with an aperture of f / 2.2,
Main camera - Aperture: f / 1.7; f / 2.2 (Ultra Wide)
Main camera - Autofocus: Yes
Front camera - Resolution: 25 MP
Front camera - Aperture: f / 2.0
Main camera - Flash: Yes
Stabilization: No
GCam support: Yes

Memory
RAM, GB: 4; 6
Built-in memory, GB: 64; 128
External memory, GB: MicroSD (up to 512 GB)

Network
Number of SIM-cards: Dual-SIM
SIM card size: Nano-SIM (4FF)
SIM slot type: SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
Communication standard: 2G, 3G, 4G

Connections
USB interface: USB Type-C
USB: 2.0
Navigation system: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
Headphone jack: 3.5mm
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz, VHT80
Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
Bluetooth Version: 5.0
NFC technology support: Yes

operating system
Operating system: Android Pie (9.0)
Shell: One UI

general information
Color: Black / White / Blue
Form Factor: Classic Touch Screen
Notification Indicator: No
Fingerprint: Yes, built into display
FM Radio: Yes

physical characteristics
Size (H x W x D, mm): 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7
Weight: 166 g

Battery
Battery capacity, mAh: 4000

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 03.09.19, 23:23
Reason for editing: Service manual for A50

Rep: (1)
* Honiks2 , and generally to all otchetik.
I wound around Turkey all day with an offline map and in "flight" mode by car (a subject in flight mode, and not I thank the gods). Through the mountains, navigation keeps moving in motion. By evening, 40% of the battery is left. The screen worked almost constantly. Plus a lot of photos. The start of navigation is long.
If you compare with xiaomi redmi 4x with a battery of 4000 1280 screen - the subject keeps gorgeous.

In normal operating mode, my xiaomi almost heard by the evening, and the subject - 40-50% with a view, music and a cart (working chat). Amoled and software decide.

Above they wrote about the screen rotation in YouTube - when I turn the subject, the video on the whole screen turns on in horiz. mode. Or did he misunderstand something?

Post has been editedSkieter - 16.05.19, 10:29
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (171)
Igorka76 @ 05/16/19, 09:57*
How to fix ?

Turn off the book screen in the curtain.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedigor43nv - 16.05.19, 10:36

Rep: (14)
Igorka76 @ 05.16.19, 9:57*
button
And there won't be that button
Attached Image

Rep: (171)
K258 if, just according to the screen, click on this button, the auto-rotate will turn off. And the same button in the corner of the screen in applications (like on YouTube) will appear.
HaveIgorka76 Now there is no auto-rotate button, instead of it a completely different button is the "book screen". It is necessary to reap on it.

Post has been editedigor43nv - 16.05.19, 10:46

Rep: (133)
How to turn off the sims icons in the nav bar, and how to disable work in the background of applications?

Rep: (8)
FizikPsix @ 05/16/19, 11:14*
how to ban work in the background of apprentices?
Regarding the ban in the background, go to the Applications menu and there you tap what you need, then select the battery and there you can turn off the work in the background. And so each

Rep: (133)
* chepko1986 , And how can this be removed?
Attached Image
and is there a display of internet speed?

Post has been editedFizikPsix - 16.05.19, 11:48

Rep: (8)
FizikPsix @ 05/16/19, 11:48*
And how can this be removed?

try to enter the notification menu, select the status bar there and try to disable

Posted on 05/16/2019, 11:53:

FizikPsix @ 05/16/19, 11:48*
and is there a display of internet speed?
Most likely not. Personally, I have not seen this

Rep: (695)
* FizikPsix, tested, works: Internet speed meter

Rep: (7)
chepko1986 @ 05.16.19, 10:52*
try to enter the notification menu, select the status bar there and try to disable

I did not find anything like that there. The question was resolved by disabling the second sim card.

Good afternoon. Can someone from the owners post a gpstest screen on the street? Thank.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (33)
* Zorkiy83 Would that go well?
Attached Image

Rep: (1173)
* Zorkiy83 ,
Are you trying to catch satellites in a building?

Rep: (93)
* Zorkiy83,
Attached Image

Rep: (49)
* Zorkiy83 , for collection from the windowsill:
Attached Image

Rep: (34)
* Zorkiy83 ,
We work in a taxi, all the rules. Not stupid, shows true. Dopa did not set. Take it, do not be afraid
4/64

Rep: (78)
FizikPsix @ 05/16/19, 12:48*
And how can this be removed?

only by disabling one of the sim, other options, it is painless to do it, no.

Rep: (5)
Yesterday I became the owner of the smart, switched to mi note 3. There are no complaints about the scanner, it works fine (my hands are very dry) a film is glued on the screen. But the sound, I certainly expected that the sound from the external speaker is not very good, but the sound in the headphones is bad compared to mi notes 3 (Audio-Technica ATH-PRO5MK2 headphones), the bass is just disgusting (bunches rather than bass) and less detail. Compared the sound on the bluetooth column of the A50, the sound is worse. The sound is sad, the cool screen in size is very similar to mi notes 3 only a little longer and narrower. I did not find in the sound settings (maybe I looked bad) can I put the melody separately on SMS?

Post has been editedVeS86 - 16.05.19, 15:19

Rep: (11)
* VeS86 , I have pro5mk3, there are no pretensions to the sound, at least to the bass, it suits completely, according to personal feelings, a little high zadran is decided by the equalizer.
PS: the external is very dull agree, probably like everything here))))

Post has been editedBes_55_ter - 16.05.19, 15:25
Reason for editing: Upd

* VeS86,
You can put your own melody on SMS, for this you need to put it in the Notifications folder, which is located in the phone’s memory

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 15:38