> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.4 "/ 2.3GHz / 4 / 6GB RAM

Rep: (3)
DiscussionSamsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50
PictureSamsung A50
Description " | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Camera talk » | Official firmware » | Marriage and Repair » | Owners Club » | Power consumption (autonomy) » | Modification and decorations »

Specifications:
CPU
Processor frequency, GHz: 4 cores at 2.3 GHz (Cortex-A73), 4 cores at 1.7 GHz (Cortex-A53)
Processor Type: Eight-core
Product Name: Exynos 7 Octa 9610

Screen
Screen size: 162.1 mm (6.4 ")
Screen resolution: 2340 x 1080 (FHD +)
Screen Type: Super AMOLED
Screen color depth: 16 million
S Pen support: No
Always On Display (AOD): Yes

Camera
Main camera - Resolution: 25 MP; 8 MP super wide objectiv with f / 2.2 aperture; Portrait obektiv on 5 MP, with an aperture of f / 2.2,
Main camera - Aperture: f / 1.7; f / 2.2 (Ultra Wide)
Main camera - Autofocus: Yes
Front camera - Resolution: 25 MP
Front camera - Aperture: f / 2.0
Main camera - Flash: Yes
Stabilization: No
GCam support: Yes

Memory
RAM, GB: 4; 6
Built-in memory, GB: 64; 128
External memory, GB: MicroSD (up to 512 GB)

Network
Number of SIM-cards: Dual-SIM
SIM card size: Nano-SIM (4FF)
SIM slot type: SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
Communication standard: 2G, 3G, 4G

Connections
USB interface: USB Type-C
USB: 2.0
Navigation system: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
Headphone jack: 3.5mm
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz, VHT80
Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
Bluetooth Version: 5.0
NFC technology support: Yes

operating system
Operating system: Android Pie (9.0)
Shell: One UI

general information
Color: Black / White / Blue
Form Factor: Classic Touch Screen
Notification Indicator: No
Fingerprint: Yes, built into display
FM Radio: Yes

physical characteristics
Size (H x W x D, mm): 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7
Weight: 166 g

Battery
Battery capacity, mAh: 4000

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 03.09.19, 23:23
Reason for editing: Service manual for A50

Rep: (8)
* igor43nv

Will the data on the phone be erased? Please tell us in more detail what csc is.

Rep: (171)
CSC is a binding to the region.
Sew simply CSC - data will be erased
Sew HOME_CSC- all data will remain.

Rep: (10)
* Opporx , Personally, for 2.5 years of using miui, I have never seen an advertisement. There are much more bugs on the A50, Notifications are easily included in the settings for the desired applications.

Post has been editedpalivoda - 24.05.19, 09:14

Rep: (20)
Personally, for 2.5 years of using miui, I have never met an advertisement. Bugs on the A50 while much more

So you need to continue to use MIUI.

Rep: (2)
* palivoda, yeah, and you need to guess that they are off. As well as notification icons. Poor shell like the phones themselves. No need to argue, everyone knows that.

Rep: (18)
* Opporx Do you have this opinion or do you know for everyone?

Rep: (43)
* Opporx, Phone as a phone, there are pros and cons, as in any other phone. There are enough pluses in the A50, but if you only look for cons, then why even consider, buy, discuss it? The battery of standards + fast charging, the screen of norms, the camera with direct hands is also the norm (stabilization is a bit lacking, the noise often breaks through, then the tenth Afonya is better))), the scanner is dull, but it quickly recognizes the face! The shell, after miui, I liked more. For lovers shorter.

Rep: (376)
Dear forum users, tell me please this is a chip of Samsung or specifically of my device after the call is completed, the dialer remains on the screen and does not automatically switch to the desktop, is this normal?

Rep: (50)
* alexonik , I have the same. Sometimes annoying, but tolerant.

Lux-88 @ 05.24.19, 10:32*
I have the same. Sometimes annoying, but tolerant.

even from irritants, inscriptions, message contacts, and settings on the floor of the screen: lol: can't they be removed either? I’m not a deer so as not to know that when you click on messages, messages open, for which it’s not clear to draw a huge inscription

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedalexonik - 24.05.19, 10:37

Rep: (0)
Hello. I have a problem, this one .... I wanted to put some applications under password protection, there is a function I have a folder protected. So I added the application to this folder, but in the menu the labels all the same remain unprotected. How to make sure there is protection. Thank you in advance.

alexonik, this is a feature of the One UI firmware. It is made so that you can swipe down using only one hand to reach the very top menu item.

thanks for the explanation but it really infuriates} -) would make this garbage at least disconnected

for me it’s very convenient and I don’t see anything wrong with this function.

Is it convenient to not see half of the notebook or messages? o.O until you finger your finger, I had to install a google phone and google messages, I’ll put up with the settings, not so often I go there

Post has been editedalexonik - 24.05.19, 10:53

Rep: (-1)
Maybe someone knows when a new update should arrive on 6/128? thank

Rep: (0)
Emoty @ 05.24.19, 12:00*
Maybe someone knows when a new update should arrive on 6/128? thank

this is only known in samsung) the previous ones at the beginning of the month flew on April 8 and May 8 if I'm not mistaken

Rep: (10)
On my May update, it seems like 4g stopped falling off, which is good news.

Rep: (1)
The latest update is just super, the scanner now works instantly, the camera also got better, it's nice that Samsung is working on jambs and quite successfully

Rep: (4)
* emoty,
The update arrived on 4/128. so wait. today will be.
Good update. now added 3 fingers. everything works fine. used to have to scan one pale. so that the scanner works properly

Post has been editedsolonikamd - 24.05.19, 11:22

Rep: (143)
Hello. I have a problem, this one .... I wanted to put some applications under password protection, there is a function I have a folder protected. So I added the application to this folder, but in the menu the labels all the same remain unprotected. How to make sure there is protection. Thank you in advance.
uninstall your application in the usual way. It will remain in the protected folder. Profit

Rep: (-5)
Well, why the hell did they delete the good message that when the phone is off, the alarm does not work due to the features of the Exinos processor. The country must know its heroes

Post has been editedPaperwhite - 24.05.19, 11:32
Reason for editing: change

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 15:07