> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.4 "/ 2.3GHz / 4 / 6GB RAM

Rep: (3)
DiscussionSamsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50
PictureSamsung A50
Description " | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

Specifications:
CPU
Processor frequency, GHz: 4 cores at 2.3 GHz (Cortex-A73), 4 cores at 1.7 GHz (Cortex-A53)
Processor Type: Eight-core
Product Name: Exynos 7 Octa 9610

Screen
Screen size: 162.1 mm (6.4 ")
Screen resolution: 2340 x 1080 (FHD +)
Screen Type: Super AMOLED
Screen color depth: 16 million
S Pen support: No
Always On Display (AOD): Yes

Camera
Main camera - Resolution: 25 MP; 8 MP super wide objectiv with f / 2.2 aperture; Portrait obektiv on 5 MP, with an aperture of f / 2.2,
Main camera - Aperture: f / 1.7; f / 2.2 (Ultra Wide)
Main camera - Autofocus: Yes
Front camera - Resolution: 25 MP
Front camera - Aperture: f / 2.0
Main camera - Flash: Yes
Stabilization: No
GCam support: Yes

Memory
RAM, GB: 4; 6
Built-in memory, GB: 64; 128
External memory, GB: MicroSD (up to 512 GB)

Network
Number of SIM-cards: Dual-SIM
SIM card size: Nano-SIM (4FF)
SIM slot type: SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
Communication standard: 2G, 3G, 4G

Connections
USB interface: USB Type-C
USB: 2.0
Navigation system: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
Headphone jack: 3.5mm
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz, VHT80
Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
Bluetooth Version: 5.0
NFC technology support: Yes

operating system
Operating system: Android Pie (9.0)
Shell: One UI

general information
Color: Black / White / Blue
Form Factor: Classic Touch Screen
Notification Indicator: No
Fingerprint: Yes, built into display
FM Radio: Yes

physical characteristics
Size (H x W x D, mm): 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7
Weight: 166 g

Battery
Battery capacity, mAh: 4000

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 03.09.19, 23:23
Reason for editing: Service manual for A50

Rep: (4)
* Mark_2 , * Mark_2 Thank you: ok:

Rep: (16)
generally look a40. It is noticeably smaller. Eleven years after all.

It is large, and now it walks with a comparable size. I just think how the touch will work with glass. And screen c. Amaled Nirazu did not use it, but there are a lot of screams about eye damage, someone even gets it out)) she likes to stick in the room with not the best lighting on the phone. But these are mostly games and videos. So I think everything should be normal. At least the screen in Galaxy C10 is very cool, my friend has one, I liked to hold it a couple of times in my hands. His eyes do not seem to hurt, his head also.

Post has been edited@ lex-r - 18.05.19, 09:37

Rep: (47)
* visokiyd , a cap. Useful. The last point.

Rep: (14)
It’s impossible to read the intercom keychain using NFC, what third-party software can?
And then I have not yet scored all 128 gigs with trash. But I am diligent: dancer:

K258 @ 05/18/19, 9:36*
And then I have not yet scored all 128 gigs with trash. But I am diligent: dancer:

And you are music, music) I have my own 128 as flac several groups, and several video courses in English, and I'm done: rofl:

Post has been edited@ lex-r - 18.05.19, 09:40

Rep: (171)
K258 @ 05/18/19, 09:36*
I can’t read the intercom keychain using NFC

Well ... this should not work ...

At work, I tried to register myself instead of a key ...
Not received, absolutely no reaction. Maybe the truth is what kind of program is needed?
E-Marine cards are used.

Post has been editedigor43nv - 18.05.19, 09:47

Rep: (23)
K258 @ 05/18/19, 9:36*
It’s impossible to read the intercom keychain using NFC, what third-party software can?

In principle, it can’t. It works at other frequencies.

Post has been editedfabriek - 18.05.19, 09:43

Rep: (14)
@ Lex-R @ 05/18/19, 9:39*
several video courses in English
, please, a link to these FLAC I will tell other minibuses with a Yorkshire accent what I think about them.

At work, I tried to register myself instead of a key ... It didn’t work, absolutely no reaction. Maybe the truth is what kind of program is needed?

I apologize in advance, since I have not read the entire branch, maybe somewhere it was in detail about nfc. I once read about this topic, as far as I remember there are several protocols ... mifare ... and not all of them are supported by smartphones. Does the A50 accurately state support for ID cards (keys)? In my Onor 10th, for example, the nfc module does not support a number of mifare protocols, and because of this, it cannot emulate a pass from work. Although I met some kind of software on nfc-related forums, but again it all came down to the hardware and software capabilities of nfc in the device.

K258 @ 05/18/19, 9:48*
please link to these flac

In English, it is the Polyglot vidosiki from the TV channel Culture. And the audio is flac, well, I have several J-Rock bands, a lot of jazz and all the Manowar albums. : lol: Torrents to help, although the megaphone broke me off: angry: now doesn’t allow torrents to download normally, only through VPN.

Posted on 05/18/2019, 10:06:

K258 @ 05/18/19, 9:48*
Yorkshire accent what I think of them.

Better, of course, pah, pah, pah - God forbid, but still it’s better for the gentlemen in English to respond with an accent like that: D I kind of saw a movie, there the trucker trolled like that.

Post has been edited@ lex-r - 18.05.19, 10:32
Reason for editing: Adjustment

@ lex-r @ 05/18/19 9:58*
as far as I remember there are several protocols ... mifare ... and not all of them are supported by smartphones

I myself have not yet penetrated. Here is a screen, laid outpvfir:
Attached Image

Post has been editedigor43nv - 18.05.19, 10:17

Rep: (20)
Ukrainian id passport reads without problems. There is an application in the market

Post has been editeddimtsape - 18.05.19, 10:17

* igor43nv ,
It is necessary to look at home in the browser, it can be preserved for this topic. And so on Monday I think I'll take it in the m-video. By the way, how do you think, what color to take to the girl, I only looked at them in YouTube and in the pictures, white seems to shimmer beautifully, black is also some kind of lilac purple or something, and how is blue realized?

Post has been edited@ lex-r - 18.05.19, 10:33

White is better. And scratches are less visible.

Rep: (20)
I have white color bombed.

Rep: (-1)
Does anyone have such a problem?
The phone (4/64) I have it goes when it is on charge, while I use it (YouTube), the phone hangs for 10-15 seconds, then reboots. Occur every day. In the evening I put it on charge and turn on the video, and it reboots (no heating, fast charging is off). Automatic reboot is disabled.

Post has been editedrini1995 - 18.05.19, 10:52

Rep: (21)
Comrades, tell me, is it possible to remove the extra switches in the blind, leaving only the necessary

Rep: (5)
Good afternoon. Guys, I understand that the topic is old, but I didn’t find the necessary information on the search.
How to enable screen wake up when receiving notification?
P.S. Thanks for the answer!)

Rep: (717)
* vankleef you can. there are .3 points. order. just how much you can don’t know

Rep: (49)
* vankleef , in the curtain three points - the order of the buttons - drag the unnecessary ones into the upper field.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 3:22 PM