> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.4 "/ 2.3GHz / 4 / 6GB RAM

Rep: (3)
DiscussionSamsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50
PictureSamsung A50
Description " | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Camera talk » | Official firmware » | Marriage and Repair » | Owners Club » | Power consumption (autonomy) » | Modification and decorations »

Specifications:
CPU
Processor frequency, GHz: 4 cores at 2.3 GHz (Cortex-A73), 4 cores at 1.7 GHz (Cortex-A53)
Processor Type: Eight-core
Product Name: Exynos 7 Octa 9610

Screen
Screen size: 162.1 mm (6.4 ")
Screen resolution: 2340 x 1080 (FHD +)
Screen Type: Super AMOLED
Screen color depth: 16 million
S Pen support: No
Always On Display (AOD): Yes

Camera
Main camera - Resolution: 25 MP; 8 MP super wide objectiv with f / 2.2 aperture; Portrait obektiv on 5 MP, with an aperture of f / 2.2,
Main camera - Aperture: f / 1.7; f / 2.2 (Ultra Wide)
Main camera - Autofocus: Yes
Front camera - Resolution: 25 MP
Front camera - Aperture: f / 2.0
Main camera - Flash: Yes
Stabilization: No
GCam support: Yes

Memory
RAM, GB: 4; 6
Built-in memory, GB: 64; 128
External memory, GB: MicroSD (up to 512 GB)

Network
Number of SIM-cards: Dual-SIM
SIM card size: Nano-SIM (4FF)
SIM slot type: SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
Communication standard: 2G, 3G, 4G

Connections
USB interface: USB Type-C
USB: 2.0
Navigation system: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
Headphone jack: 3.5mm
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz, VHT80
Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
Bluetooth Version: 5.0
NFC technology support: Yes

operating system
Operating system: Android Pie (9.0)
Shell: One UI

general information
Color: Black / White / Blue
Form Factor: Classic Touch Screen
Notification Indicator: No
Fingerprint: Yes, built into display
FM Radio: Yes

physical characteristics
Size (H x W x D, mm): 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7
Weight: 166 g

Battery
Battery capacity, mAh: 4000

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 03.09.19, 23:23
Reason for editing: Service manual for A50

Rep: (-9)
@ Lex-R @ 17.05.19, 22:19*
Help please with the choice. There is a coupon, and can accordingly take for TR 4990 - 4/64 or 9990 TR - 6/128, what to take? Plus the same in the mail waiting for Maisie score 9 - 4/64, that's all I think will have to sell the Maze.

Well, if this freebie is 6/128,
I 4/64, and as long as available memory on 1-1.5gb until enough
Then just follow Androids 10 and 11 to be .. can podzhirat memory and 6Gb will profit
Maisie in topku..tam with firmware trouble and contactless payments is not

Rep: (53)
@ Lex-R @ 17.05.19, 22:19*
What to take?

Well, if not on bread-water sit, of course 6/128.

Rep: (16)
* Pipol ,
MOBILE child, but nfc yes, a plus. Himself inclined to 6-well. OK thanks.

Post has been edited@ lex-r - 17.05.19, 22:35

Rep: (102)
@ Lex-R @ 17.05.19, 22:34*
MOBILE child, but nfc yes, a plus. Himself inclined to 6-well. OK thanks.

NFC is, in both versions

Rep: (0)
Guys, yesterday used the phone as a modem active. First, through the V-fi for the through-Wes Bi. During this time the phone had twice tightly hang on and off. Now just I sit, VC, and again there was the same thing ... Who else is going?

Rep: (15)
* MegaDrive16bit Yesterday handed out as needed wifi for 4 devices. Niodnogo glitch and dependent. But the phone instead of the usual 2 days left on charge for 14 hours. This distribution wifi + two hours of games. So IMHO worth digging toward yusb modem.

Rep: (20)
@ lex-r, do not listen to lovers of memory. Take for 4999. This will be an epic purchase)

I fully support.

Rep: (171)
@ lex-r Do not listen to extreme-minimalists are not limited to baby- take 6/128.

Post has been editedigor43nv - 18.05.19, 06:34

Rep: (55)
* AndFil85, see connection settings. Something tells me, it depends on the region and the operator, plus entrance to the Samsung ak. Since offers to call only those who also have a Samsung ak

Rep: (34)
Today from inaction, in honor of the DR, has decided again to indulge in our favorite print. I had recorded 2: the thumb and index. The third scoring alternately scan the thumb and index. As a result, the speed increases exactly twice. On the other fingers razblrkirovka not work. All the output! : D

Rep: (2)
labp @ 18.05.19, 08:09*
As a result, the speed increases exactly twice.

I unlocked for a second about. Maybe fifteen. It seems to me if the rate of increase, it will instantly be difficult to say "half" or how much it has increased

Rep: (34)
* 9k33bm2 ,
As shown, all very individual. But compared to $ 7 edge there is clearly slower. In any case, it becomes faster. Exactly twice, poiomu what I thought was a "once-and-two, and" (I think seconds)
Now, just "one", the accuracy is also better to become, not errors at all until sialo. Let's see what will happen next))))
new body, all methods are suitable, someone useful)))

Rep: (16)
* Kilobanan , This is clear
Kilobanan @ 17.05.19, 23:26 *
NFC is, in both versions

It is clear, I have not forgotten how to look TTX))) I mentioned as an advantage nfc, but I will not register the card itself taphole 11)

Rep: (47)
* @ lex-r , You look at all A40. He was noticeably smaller. Eleven as in any way.

Rep: (86)
@ Lex-R @ 17.05.2019, 22:19*
Help please with the choice. There is a coupon, and can accordingly take for TR 4990 - 4/64 or 9990 TR - 6/128, what to take?

Take 4/64. The child is now the difference between 4 and 6 is not specified, and a year and a half on secondary housing units price will gradually become closer (if the child will not get it before).

Post has been editedMedina - 18.05.19, 09:10

Rep: (47)
In general, in the last 3 days I noticed that after a trip through the adb junk (bihbi, printing, auto, ant and nonsense such as Google easter eggs eggs) scanner is faster. I now turn to the claims of the scanner, you can say no.
Conclusion: given the trash has a significant impact on the performance of the device.

Rep: (3)
* Pipol, I 6/128. Operatives as well. 1-2gb freely on average.

Rep: (4)
* wwkuzcat That of DAS, throw off a full name or a link to Guglstor

Rep: (55)
* visokiyd, in the header does not see? Nor how?

Rep: (171)
AndFil85 @ 17.05.19, 21:03*
about call and message continuity

For RUSSIAN not have it. If the flash firmware on to RUSSIA (SER) CSC file from Thailand the same firmware version, for example, you'll see. + Call recording (the ability to record a campaign also depends on regional OPSOSov), GP will work too.
- SP will not work
- refresh only offline by firmware via ODIN

Post has been editedigor43nv - 18.05.19, 09:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 00:44