> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.4 "/ 2.3GHz / 4 / 6GB RAM

Rep: (3)
DiscussionSamsung SM-A505 Galaxy A50
PictureSamsung A50
Description " | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

Specifications:
CPU
Processor frequency, GHz: 4 cores at 2.3 GHz (Cortex-A73), 4 cores at 1.7 GHz (Cortex-A53)
Processor Type: Eight-core
Product Name: Exynos 7 Octa 9610

Screen
Screen size: 162.1 mm (6.4 ")
Screen resolution: 2340 x 1080 (FHD +)
Screen Type: Super AMOLED
Screen color depth: 16 million
S Pen support: No
Always On Display (AOD): Yes

Camera
Main camera - Resolution: 25 MP; 8 MP super wide objectiv with f / 2.2 aperture; Portrait obektiv on 5 MP, with an aperture of f / 2.2,
Main camera - Aperture: f / 1.7; f / 2.2 (Ultra Wide)
Main camera - Autofocus: Yes
Front camera - Resolution: 25 MP
Front camera - Aperture: f / 2.0
Main camera - Flash: Yes
Stabilization: No
GCam support: Yes

Memory
RAM, GB: 4; 6
Built-in memory, GB: 64; 128
External memory, GB: MicroSD (up to 512 GB)

Network
Number of SIM-cards: Dual-SIM
SIM card size: Nano-SIM (4FF)
SIM slot type: SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
Communication standard: 2G, 3G, 4G

Connections
USB interface: USB Type-C
USB: 2.0
Navigation system: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
Headphone jack: 3.5mm
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz, VHT80
Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
Bluetooth Version: 5.0
NFC technology support: Yes

operating system
Operating system: Android Pie (9.0)
Shell: One UI

general information
Color: Black / White / Blue
Form Factor: Classic Touch Screen
Notification Indicator: No
Fingerprint: Yes, built into display
FM Radio: Yes

physical characteristics
Size (H x W x D, mm): 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7
Weight: 166 g

Battery
Battery capacity, mAh: 4000

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 03.09.19, 23:23
Reason for editing: Service manual for A50

Rep: (19)
* Incassssator , I agree me from this bombing has long been too lazy to ask Google has let his snot here kraynyak write instructions to read

Rep: (12)
I apologize if I have been (search not found) can not find a WiFi connection using wps, tell me where to look for it here or not?

Rep: (0)
After the April update does not switch between the mobile network and wifi. It helps off and on wifi. I encountered someone how to solve?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (-9)
Bbird @ 17.05.19, 10:35*
On the issue of version 4 / 6GB memory. I, for example, without having to run toys, just two days of my normal use, and this is a result of:
OS and application 3,2Gb
free 2,2Gb
reserved 551Mb

until the memory is on 4/64, I think will last for a year or two :)
Attached Image

Rep: (78)
FizikPsix @ 17.05.19, 11:39*
Cold start, 30. Hot -10 seconds. Worst of all determines the position. Yuzayu 2GIS, and the difference is huge. Mi4s detects the position accurately and immediately after switching on. The Samsung should think.

do not. everything is OK with gps, defines accurately and quickly, in a hot start instantly, cold 3-4 seconds. I tested on Yakartah, Yanavigatore. and 2 GIS itself is clumsy, eating operatives not in themselves.
Bbird @ 17.05.19, 11:52*
Yes, even banal offers disable the upcoming Service, if previously stood

there 5 minutes before the alarm. on all Samsung phones. in Xiaomei, yes, before.

Post has been editedwall637 - 17.05.19, 11:51

Rep: (-9)
FizikPsix @ 05/17/19, 10:39*
This ferocious thrash. Worst relationship I've ever met. Falls off where any other phone out of my signature catch. Where was confident 4G now without problems shows E

HZ normal communication, catches the other devices
As for the scanner, turn it off it and enjoy face Haydee Referring to the iPhone there is no choice: girl_cray:

Rep: (10)
I, too, everything is fine with the GPS, and the connection so generally pleased, earlier in the Decathlon at c7 current hedgehog was the fact with grief in half, now 4d confident, though, see YouTube. Also in the area used to be something like 3g radryazhalsya due to poor signal very strongly now 4d and all flies

* FizikPsix,
redmi music about 3, about 3 redmi, sony c3, Nokia 1520, Nokia H9, samsung music 8 samsung s8.

Rep: (6)
wall637 @ 17.05.19, 11:49*
It appears for5 minutes up to an alarm clock. on all Samsung phones. in Xiaomei, yes, before.

this figure could be made adjustable ...
as well as to add the "Sit Out Next Service" if tomorrow I have a day off or a weekend on a weekday

Rep: (2)
FizikPsix @ 05/17/19, 10:39*
Connection
This ferocious thrash. Worst relationship I've ever met.

I'm OK. There is an impression that the A5 2017 to 3g network somehow smarter than shipped, A50 in 3d some thoughtful. But LTE on both SIM cards can.

Post has been editedmister_B - 17.05.19, 12:27

Ensight @ 17.05.19, 13:26*
this figure could be made adjustable ...

As far as I remember in Xiaomei, she also can not be adjusted.
FizikPsix @ 17.05.19, 13:28*
I can only assume that in good and ideal conditions, the A50 performs well. But in the middle and poor work out worse.

It works well in all conditions. No worse than the flagships and other byudzhetok.

Posted on 17/05/2019, 12:37:

Ensight @ 17.05.19, 13:26*
as well as to add the "Sit Out Next Service" if tomorrow I have a day off or a weekend on a weekday

but why such a function? the same operation to turn off an alarm clock, then turn.

FizikPsix @ 17.05.19, 13:28*
2GIS run on mi4s immediately shows where I am. Samsung run and shows a possible location area 50x50.

and you are sure that they are turned on / off detection function on the network? Turn off (can not remember how to do it in Xiaomei, The Samsung - improved accuracy in location settings) and check.

Rep: (144)
Bbird @ 17.05.19, 10:35*
I, for example, without having to run toys, just two days of my normal use, and this is a result of:
• freely 2,2Gb
In your case it is a bad result must be no more than 1.4Gb

FizikPsix @ 17.05.19, 13:39*
On the A50 permanent breakages network lag and ping zavisony not less than 200

Well, then you need to change your phone.

Rep: (1173)
* FizikPsix ,
The wife of pH 4 to SNEP. There are generally no difference in the reception of communication. I 6/128.

Rep: (6)
wall637 @ 17.05.19, 12:37*
As far as I remember in Xiaomei, she also can not be adjusted.

there was no Xiaomei, do not know where: happy:

wall637 @ 17.05.19, 12:37*
but why such a function? the same operation to turn off an alarm clock, then turn.

evening Turns alarm at once, and then he turned on and do not think that you will forget to turn it on

Post has been editedEnsight - 17.05.19, 13:05

Rep: (1173)
* FizikPsix ,
So it's probably a problem with the operator.

Rep: (20)
FizikPsix @ 05/17/19 10:28*
I can only assume that in good and ideal conditions, the A50 performs well. But in the middle and poor work out worse.
Very logical assumption

Post has been editedIncassssator - 17.05.19, 13:11

Rep: (13)
At the same operator on Xiaomei eternal noise (gurgling, grunting, polfrazy not hear the sound of quiet) when talking tested on 3s and note5 note3pro .I also I replaced a 20 ski on Sams A50 and communication has become just as better voice clarity.

Rep: (20)
FizikPsix @ 05/17/19 11:16*
In comparison with other devices

Any device in good and ideal conditions works well, and in medium and bad it works worse. It's like visibility in the daytime is good, and at night a little worse. Master of Logic .. No offense, I understand that you are unconsciously .. But the truth is ridiculous)

Post has been editedIncassssator - 17.05.19, 13:25

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 1:11