> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Owners Club Honor 8X MAX | Communication of owners of Honor 8X MAX without strict rules

Rep: (111)
We join the club, communicate !!!

Post has been editedYuri11076 - 25.02.19, 13:35

Rep: (21)
The first!

Posted on 02/25/2019, 13:24:

In general, the stock camera, even in daylight, is worse than Google. I hope they will bring it to mind with an update. Apparently the module itself is not bad, software processing is lame on both legs

Nope, second, first I: D

Posted 02/25/2019 1:25 PM:

* vitexes , this is normal, the firmware will not be finalized yet, but we can wait ...

Rep: (200)
I'm here: D

Rep: (508)
Yuri11076 @ 02.25.19, 10:14*
Enter the club
Congratulations to all with the opening of the Club!

I’d like to make a hat, for example, howhere. To with a signature, etc. It would be generally super!

Post has been editedtukunf - 25.02.19, 13:36

* tukunf , surely, hands will reach and do.

Rep: (528)
In general, the stock camera, even in daylight, is worse than Google
Damn, well this is natural: D GoogleCamera has always been a top-hat.

Rep: (4)
Spotifaya elements are not displayed on the lock screen, gave all permissions, help.

* norto3000 what kind of spotify?

Rep: (4)
* makskerch0,
Spotify, a streaming music service.

Who ordered the JKTEAM Store from this seller? coming fast?

Rep: (21)
Friends, who ordered what covers and where? With the standard I drive, I want something thinner and that would not go on the screen less (the edges of the cover interfere with gestures)

* vitexes , I also want a cover plate with a ring on the back, but I can not find. Only on Ali, and there I do not want to order there for a long time.

Posted on 02/25/2019, 14:43:

So good, 71% and almost 5 hours of screen.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (24)
* Yuri11076 , as I understand it, the rings in the covers are plastic. Find would be with metal. And I want something like that - with a ring and a magnet

* Cross3 , I ordered this one for the house, see. Photo on both the table and the wall, for a device with a diagonal of 12 inches.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (83)
I am with you, although still without a telephone. I hope they will give it back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow)))

* Nordwestman that they took and do not give? : D

Rep: (83)
* makskerch0,
Not. They didn’t take it, but they don’t give it away anymore)) Somewhere in traffic jams between the sorting center and the post office. Or maybe he’s walking))

Post has been editedNordwestman - 25.02.19, 15:36

* Nordwestman , gave him (a smartphone) 3 rubles in a taxi, so he gets how he can ...

Rep: (31)
I'm with you :savagemessiahzine.com:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/11/19, 16:18