PictureS99
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

TWRP

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvitches69 - 13.06.19, 15:47
Reason for editing: Descendant_ThreeDotZero

Rep: (470)
vm7 @ 03.26.19, 10:05*
A vendor is stock.

He has nothing to do with. This problem was even before this vendor.
cross22 @ 03.26.19, 10:13 PM*
Is it stock?

Yes, you can say stock, it just added about a dozen libs and binaries from another phone, and the whole base is stock.

Post has been editedvitches69 - 27.03.19, 07:21

Rep: (150)
It was the same thing once, firmware flashing helped in Firmware Upgrade mode

And I did not sew. It was on the drain, it will put a demand and there are no such drops on them now. On the stock, the last 3 digits were exactly like that. The main thing is that poking him to charge, that there is not - the reptile is still not charging! Cut out and that's it. This was the beginning of my experiments with requirements, since on the new to sew the stock from zero and on the new to unblock everything was cracks.

Post has been editedsergei99959 - 27.03.19, 12:34

Rep: (39)
Discharged again to 15% - discharged normally. Below 15% may be somewhat faster, but not in the same way as last time. He waited until 9%, then did not check.

* cross22,
Looks like the controller is tupit. I restored my stock and I, too, ranged from 15% to 10% of 5 hours. Although before the last 3 times I saved it from 15% to 0 it fell in seconds.
On removable batteries, the controller was on the battery itself. Changed with the replacement of the battery. Judging by the screenshots of the battery on Ali, the controller is also on the battery :)

Post has been editedsergei99959 - 30.03.19, 10:37

Rep: (111)
AOSP 9 GSI phh v112
Works fine.
Bugs: gray signal indicator on 3G
Maybe something else, not carefully tested.
https://github.com/phh…_experimentations/tags
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
stimul-tem @ 11/27/18 09:44*
Download from Yandex.Disk:
https://yadi.sk/i/yxq0KIi9wDxPzQ(Instructions from HomTom support)
https://yadi.sk/d/OFk2b5opYk3ecw(SP Flash Tool from the HomTom website)
https://yadi.sk/d/fXX9pN-88oUFRA(Firmware R12-20181012 for HomTom S99)

Hello. Tell me who sewed R12 flash, how to unpack this firmware. Unfortunately, after unzipping, you get a file with which nothing can be done ... Or I don’t understand something o.O
Now it costs R10, but it works with a glitch. We must wait for the lock screen to catch fire, but it does not immediately work. We have to wait for 20-30 seconds. Terribly glowing ...

Post has been editedtoor0p - 03.04.19, 19:27

Rep: (104)
* toor0p two winrar unpack

Rep: (2)
Djujsi @ 04/03/19, 19:40*
toor0p, two times unpack winrar

Thank you so much! : thank_you:
Everything worked out!!!

Post has been editedtoor0p - 03.04.19, 21:22

Rep: (7)
Turned off the passwords made a backup then this backup put on another phone number 99 now I can not set up a print asking for a password to enter. The question is how to completely remove passwords to backup without deleting anything else?

Rep: (4)
Good day to all.
There was a solution for those who had difficulties with the firmwarepreloadervia SP Flash Tool,
namely the error

0xc0070004 status_da_hash_mismatch

Recently on the discussion thread OukitelK8, a modified DA was proposed. for MTK6750,

1. Take MTK_AllInOne_DA1640.zip
2. Rename MTK_AllInOne_DA1640.zip to MTK_AllInOne_DA1640.bin
3. Start Flash
4. in the FT settings, remove the checkbox with DA match check check
5. select MTK_AllInOne_DA1640.bin in the Download Agent line
6. choose scatter file
7. Select only the preloader for the firmware and click Download Only
8. Connect the cable to the phone and at the same time hold Vol +
9. We are waiting for the end .......
10. Flash the rest (do not forget to remove the daw from the firmware when flashing)

Thanks Vitches69, al1234567.

MTK_AllInOne_DA1640

Post has been editedMgalex - 03.04.19, 23:17
Reason for editing: In the header

Vasik300 @ 04/03/19, 10:11*
Question how to completely remove passwords

Passwords at login? If so, patch this patch.

Post has been editedvitches69 - 04.04.19, 11:40

Rep: (26)
Good time, Such a strange situation - I put any custom nine (I did not try the eight now, I put it earlier, there was no such glitch on them — only communication dumps) it works fine, but after an indefinite amount of time the phone (at any charge level) turns off and more does not start (throws in recovery). At first I thought that the fact was that there were some glitches left from the drain, I cleaned the stock p12 (I came with it) and deciphered the date. I installed a few more nines accordingly. After that, any about shivki via tvrp (3,2,3) says that the system is not installed. It helps to return to the drain, and then everything is in a circle. Someone can suggest something? Yes, before that the radio module starts to fail, the mobile Internet does not turn on ( megaphone in 4g).
Somehow the whole impression spoils, tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Could this be a consequence of the restoration of applications by the titanium?

Upd today uploaded a new ResurrectionRemix on April 9th ​​android - did everything as usual, but did not restore the titanium and restored it via Google.
Pah pah while working
Up upd From 9 am to 10 pm and again the same thing, the unreasonable shutdown and when you try to turn it on, it throws into the recovery. SYSTEM DOES NOT START PAMAGITE

It looks like fs after self-destruction: D
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

And this says the androyd after returning to the off firmware - formatting and after that launch
Attached Image

Today (in an hour of use) and on the standard the same trouble occurred. Is the flash memory dying? From the software I installed applications from the market, tvrp 3,2,3-0 19 magic and exposure and a patch remade for us for recovery from nfound. stock, without root and other delights, let's see what will happen ...

UPD Achtung The problem was in 19th, when installing 18.1, everything works - the communication dumps (on the April firmware) are not noticed

Post has been editedrezidentOS - 13.04.19, 05:43
Reason for editing: Blade

* rezidentOS,
What's new in April PP? Did you fix the connection? Are there dumps when changing 4G-3G modes when making calls?

Post has been editedsergei99959 - 08.04.19, 15:28

Rep: (26)
Sergei99959 @ 04/08/19, 20:00*
Are there dumps when changing 4G-3G modes when making calls?

New nothing special, dumps so far unnoticed (MegaFon). Specially tried now in the settings to switch. But I did not answer for a short time because I did not answer for accuracy :) everything was fine, but again the fs fell off.

Post has been editedrezidentOS - 09.04.19, 05:33

In the topic, the prompts were suggested by the solutions of the reboot in TWRP without flashing through the flashlight. I did not try it myself but I hope useful info.
UMIDIGI A3 - Firmwares (Fast yalik07 # 82033084)
Screenshot
Attached Image

Post has been editedvitches69 - 13.04.19, 19:52

Rep: (39)
* vitches69 , and there they did not come up with another, how can I add an engineering menu to the firmware?

* cross22 ,
Pak no. And I think hardly, if only on new assemblies.

Rep: (29)
* vitches69 , about the rr firmware, the access point does not rustle, put it in bugs

* stimul-tem ,
Well brought. This is a problem with all the firmware requirements, at least on the nine.

Rep: (29)
Vitches69 @ 04.13.19, 20:18*
This is a trouble with all the firmware requirements.
Yes, I read the topic, and even in the bugs that there is no sound when the screen is on, this has not been noticed on the extreme build.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/27/19, 19:54