> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

"Club players Grim Soul"

Rep: (1)
Club players

Grim Soul: Dark Fantasy Survival

In the subject are all Forum Rules | Rules section "Trepalka"

Attached Image

About the game.
Grim Soul is a free MMORPG game for surviving dark fantasies. The once thriving imperial province of the Plaguelands is now covered in fear and darkness. Its inhabitants turned into endlessly wandering souls. Your goal is to survive as long as possible on this dangerous land. Collect resources, build a fortress, defend yourself from enemies and survive in battles with zombie knights and other monsters in this new game, similar to Soul!

в—Џ explore new lands

Explore the Empire, affected by Gray Decomposition. Discover the mysterious places of power. Try to penetrate the ancient dungeons and castles of other survivors to get the most valuable resources.

в—Џ LEARN CRAFTING

Build jobs and create new resources. Discover new designs and create realistic medieval weapons and armor to fight the most dangerous inhabitants of the Plaguelands.

в—Џ IMPROVE YOUR LOCK

Develop your refuge in an invulnerable fortress. Create a solid base for protection from the undead and other survivors. Protect your stronghold, build and set traps for uninvited guests. But do not forget to explore the territory of your enemies to collect valuable loot.

в—Џ defeat enemies

Morning Star? Halberd? Maybe a crossbow? Choose from the arsenal of deadly weapons. Critical hits and dodge enemy attacks. Use different styles of combat to crush opponents. Find an effective strategy for owning any type of weapon!

в—Џ CLEAR DANGERS

Go down to the secret catacombs of the great orders. Absolutely new dungeon is waiting for you every time! Fight epic bosses, attack the undead, look for deadly traps and get to the treasure. Find the legendary fiery sword!

в—Џ BURNING HORSE

Build a stable and do not miss your chance to jump into the battle with the hordes of the undead on your war horse or ride through the grim medieval landscape. You can build a boat, a cart, and even a carriage - if you can get the necessary details.

в—Џ overcome difficulties

Life in the Plaguelands is lonely, poor, nasty, rude and short. Hunger and thirst will kill you faster than the cold weapons in this sinister medieval MMORPG. Conquer nature, hunt dangerous animals, cook their meat on an open fire, or kill other survivors to replenish their reserves.

в—Џ make friends with the crows

Build a crow cage, and these intelligent birds will become your messengers. Watch the sky Crows always circle something interesting. And what the crows are interested in will always be interesting to a lonely exile.

в—Џ join CLAN

The clan will increase your chances of surviving another day in this cruel and bitter medieval world. Summon your brothers in arms to destroy the damned knights and bloodthirsty witches. Set your own rules in the Kingdom.

в—Џ PREPARE FOR NIGHT

When night falls, darkness fills the world, and you need light to escape from the terrible Night Guest.

в—Џ GET AWARDS

You may feel lonely, but it is not. There is always something to do. Complete quests that bring ravens and receive rewards. Take advantage of every chance - this is the best strategy for survival in the gloomy reality of this forgotten kingdom.

в—Џ solve the mystery

Search for letters and scrolls to learn about the ancient history of the Empire. Find the clues to the mystery of your past and the truth of this unfolding disaster.

Life in the Plaguelands is a constant battle not only with hunger and thirst, but also with hordes of undead and damned animals. Conquer the nature and fight in this action-role-playing game for real heroes. Become a legend! Storm enemy locks, collect loot and control the Plaguelands from the iron throne!

Grim Soul is a free gaming MMORPG, but it contains in-game items that can be purchased. Your survival strategy will determine everything. Start your journey and become a hero in a brutal game for fearless warriors.

FAQ

How to become electedZ
    How to become electedZ
Filing an application
1. Have at least 3 posts in the club (NOT FLOOD!)
2. Write a post with an application in this club
Completion
1. Add club signature to your profile
Favorite listu
    u Favorite list u

Club SignatureE
    Club Signature:E
Club players Grim Soul: Dark Fantasy Survival
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic = 947123 [font = "Comic Sans MS"] Grim Soul: Dark Fantasy Survival [color = darkblue] [/ color] [/ font] [/ color] [/ b] [/ url]

Post has been editedvasyqaz - 03.07.19, 15:24
Reason for editing: Added cap.

Rep: (0)
Komodias thanks :)

Rep: (2)
Change the file extension to APK.

Post has been editedV666AD60rus - 15.03.19, 08:43
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (11)
What without root do 100% strength ??
There is immortality, there is great damage, but there is no strength
Deleted the file FD65B5F6.cfg but strengths still break things

Post has been editedgotika666 - 17.03.19, 14:10

Rep: (569)
What without root do 100% strength ??
There is immortality, there is great damage, but there is no strength
Deleted the file FD65B5F6.cfg but strengths still break things

Open the configuration file and change the value of the I3 key from "-" to "+".

Two times the horse ran away to the event the wagon is now an event not to catch. What to do help ????

Rep: (21)
Two times the horse ran away to the event the wagon is now an event not to catch. What to do help ????

I ran away 11 times. 2 times in 24 hours, mostly in the morning and afternoon, the event was “a broken wagon”, in the evening I don’t remember what happened.
Outside of the game 00 - 30 minutes (since the playing day is 60 minutes).
Is the stall finished ??
And the horse must be crouching on his haunches.
Yes, and another 1 tip to completely clear the location, the atom will be tamed to crouch it.

The stall has finished yearning now with myself a saddle and a bridle you never know what)))))))>>))))))))

Rep: (10)
Take a couple of bags of grain.

Take a couple of bags of grain

Yeah, and cover it with a 3 meter wall, the shtob even didn’t jerk. : D: D: D

You can take oats with you (but not grains, spoils eat oats themselves, nea grains), although as you wish it does not affect luck.
I cheated 3 accounts, the first 2 immediately 1a attempt, 3rd with 11th

Take a couple of bags of grain

I meant oats.

Rep: (3)
Can anyone tell me why the saves that were made in this version of the game are not suitable? Unexpected error ... I just deleted the saves and returned the saves that were made before. What could be the problem

Where to find a war horse on a tower ???? My dohlik of lvl 17 does not fit !!!

Skynet14021 @ 03/19/19, 19:33*
Where to find a war horse on a tower

Not yet entered the game.

Where to get the key from the dungeon torturer ?????

Rep: (1)
* Skynet14021, nowhere, the dungeon has not been entered yet

Posted on 03/20/2019, 13:40:

Who knows all the colors of horses
I have 176 white energy right now, I need it better, but I'm afraid I'll take it worse

Post has been editedSckrappy - 20.03.19, 13:44

Rep: (2)
* Sckrappy , Now in Grim Soul there are 12 more horse suits! Instead of the usual gray, you can tame dark gray, crow-roan, red, bay and chestnut (usual suits). In addition to them, rare (isabella, red-roan, caracal and solove) and unique (black, white, deer-bay) are available. Uniqueness and rarity is expressed not only in color, but also in an increased supply of satiety, up to two times!

Rep: (13)
Damn cheaters. This is why they removed the previous topic. What is the meaning of the game, if everything is ready? Where is the interest?

Sckrappy @ 03/20/19, 12:38*
white 176 energy

deer-bay 195 energy.

White Name - Simple
Blue is rare
Red is an elite.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Update in the game

The people, bodies with 1k GB of RAM do not pull, I am dying from lags, but with immortality I can’t get out of the third floor of the dungeon, are there solutions or will I have to delete the game? I play only in fashion.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 11:43