> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

28 pagesV  « < 5 6 7 8 9 10 > »  

> RAID: Shadow Legends [3D, Online] | [RPG] from Plarium
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 97 ] ** [41,99%]
Good [ 78 ] ** [33,77%]
Average [ 23 ] ** [9,96%]
poorly [ 8 ] ** [3,46%]
Terribly [ 25 ] ** [10,82%]
Total votes: 231

le _ $ _ ha
Message#1
23.02.19, 06:47
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 23.02.19

RAID: Shadow Legends download

version: 1.7.0
Genre:RPG

Last update of the game in the header:07.05.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Immerse yourself in an exciting fantasy RPG game. Fight with hundreds of heroes from 16 factions!

Description:
To saveTV series,
You must invoke the mighty warriors of Light and Darkness.

Develop their skills and options. Create a team of unprecedented power!
Download the game and join the fight!

Features of the gameplay
Summon powerful heroes
Gather an invincible team of hundreds of heroes who represent 16 factions. Among them:Barbarians, Werewolves, Undead, Elves, The orcsand many others.

Fight with bosses
Win battles with dozens of bosses - and earn valuable items, experience and new heroes. Go through the location again to get rare gear.

PVP arena
Fight one on one with other players, get rewards and move up the rating. The rules of the Arena are simple: two teams arrive, and one leaves.

Stunning 3D graphics
Detailed 3D models of heroes and locations, as well as amazing animation for thousands of skills and types of attack will not allow you to break away from the screen.

Develop Bastion
In your fortress you will be able to call and improve heroes, as well as prepare them for battles in the Arena, hiking in the Dungeons and passing the Campania.

Strategic gameplay
Decide what sets of artifacts to wear on the heroes. Come up with your battle strategy. Develop warriors and unlock special skills and tricks.

Large map of the PVE campaign
Embark on a journey through 13 incredible locations scattered on a large-scale map.

Autoboy mode
Pass levels automatically - and save time for researchTelerii.

Picture
Developer site: https://plarium.com
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plarium.raidlends&hl=en

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 5.0+

Download:
Version 1.7.0 (b.7663) RAID: Shadow Legends [3D, Online] (Post LeoMat # 85069947)
useful

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 07.05.19, 13:15
Reason for editing: update version
daffnik
Message#122
17.03.19, 04:10
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1405
Check in: 20.09.09
Apple iPad 4

I do not understand how you hangman beats. 120 battles - none.
Spyro78
Message#123
17.03.19, 05:59
Local
[online]

Messages 390
Check in: 01.10.15
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

* daffnik, I knocked out 3 pieces in a day, and I have been farming on those locations for a few days and - 0 ..
le _ $ _ ha
Message#124
17.03.19, 11:19
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

I do not understand how you hangman beats. 120 battles - none.

At the executioner himself no, the Marquis fell to me! )) I use it as an alternative with its counterattack and regeneration.
le _ $ _ ha
Message#125
17.03.19, 11:29
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

Spyro78 @ 03/17/19, 00:46*
Zlatostrel / Elaine / Hangman / Galek

If this is the composition of the arena, then the Executioner is better to put with the heroes who play, likewise from the defense. And Zlatostrel, Elaine, Halek actively go and cause damage.
As an option, I see. Zlatostrel, Bonebreaker (Doctor), Elaine, Halek in the attack in the arena. Zlatostrel, the Guardian, the Executioner, the Doctor (Shaman) in defense in the arena.

While there is no complete equipment and the heroes are only swinging, it is better to put one in the arena in defense in order to merge and constantly keep at around 900 points. This will help to quickly pass all available tasks in the arena.

For the campaign and dungeons four should be enough. One Goldman is worth something.

Post has been editedle _ $ _ ha - 17.03.19, 11:33
le _ $ _ ha
Message#126
17.03.19, 11:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

Confused, right? )))
daffnik
Message#127
17.03.19, 14:25
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1405
Apple iPad 4

* le _ $ _ ha,
What is better to do for the passage of the campaign? Focus on the hangman or what to do Reliquary? How is he at all in the campaign?
Spyro78
Message#128
17.03.19, 14:46
Local
[online]

Messages 390
Check in: 01.10.15
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

* le _ $ _ ha, there is not much to be honest: D

Now there are 3 problems:

1 main - was not enough Enki)
2 it is not clear what, or simply there are no top clothes to wear Persians
Well, 3 is actually where to take them except the market, because all the energy and time goes to the farm 11 locations, pumping 2 * Persians to 4 *, which would make them 5 * Executioner, Elaine, etc., where else to take energy the dungeon is not clear)

But Enki remains somewhere 150+ in the tests, there is something, but this is not enough, if not for this moment, then the game is a topman))
le _ $ _ ha
Message#129
17.03.19, 15:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

What is better to do for the passage of the campaign? Focus on the hangman or what to do Reliquary? How is he at all in the campaign?

And what is the composition? What is the complexity of the campaign? Executioner, not a constant, it may or may not be. Do not dwell on it. There are heroes who close the campaign no worse than the Executioner. The same Ethel on six stars, shod and dressed with it copes, on the normal and difficult complexity of the campaign. To her to put the same Mistress or Valerie, Doctor or who is in the face of support. Equipment and level are important.
Resources will go to Relikvar, if their surplus and rare heroes are ready for it, it can be done.
le _ $ _ ha
Message#130
17.03.19, 15:35
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

Spyro78 @ 03/17/19, 2:46 PM*
1 main - was not enough Enki)

To save up the crystals, not to spend them on the purchase of rare fragments, but to buy energy banks. Perform tasks on energy banks only, a couple of days to collect, and then roam the whole. ))

2 it is not clear what, or simply there are no top clothes to wear Persians

You need to hang out in the dungeons, look like a Dragon and a Golem, from level six and up, pick up your gear. In priority. Re-pass the location of the campaign and download the feed, this business can be relegated to the background.

But Enki remains somewhere 150+ in the tests, there is something, but this is not enough, if not for this moment, then the game is a topman))

I agree, the energy is so terrible. ))
daffnik
Message#131
17.03.19, 15:43
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1405
Apple iPad 4

* le _ $ _ ha,
Here is everyone who has
Attached Image

Attached Image

le _ $ _ ha
Message#132
17.03.19, 16:08
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

le _ $ _ ha,
Here is everyone who has

Yes, you're rich, your eyes run. Relikvar is not necessary, I think. Great pool of heroes.

For rare heroes. Kael and Sickness to five stars and color. Will go fine on the boss clan. Galeka on five stars and paint. Go to the arena, dungeons, in the campaign will help. Ethel on six stars and paint, go anywhere, close the campaign. Cold heart is good. At five stars it, at least. And color it. Dragging In the mood, finish the executioner. Initial focus on Ethel and Cold Heart. Three stars in the campaign are provided.

By epic and legendary heroes. Download all. Shaman leave to rest.
le _ $ _ ha
Message#133
17.03.19, 16:13
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

* Spyro78
Haven't a speed set with an impressive performance in your backpack? Zlatstrela would have it. The sets of attack and critical chance could then be put away in the wardrobe.
daffnik
Message#134
17.03.19, 16:22
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1405
Apple iPad 4

* le _ $ _ ha,
Thank. I didn’t expect it to be a good pool :)
According to Nemoschis - advice from practice or theory? For the KB in theory it seems not bad, but questions arise.
In my cold heart the question is the same. On skills like top, but the players' estimates are not so straightforward.
le _ $ _ ha
Message#135
17.03.19, 20:19
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

Thank. I didn’t expect it to be a good pool

Legendary pulled this applause, play for months and do not know these. )))

According to Nemoschis - advice from practice or theory? For the KB in theory it seems not bad, but questions arise.

Himself fell, now shake. With clothes not yet decided. In addition to Kael, why not.
In theory, all those who put poison, burn out health and undermine go to the boss. I have Lord Shazar there, he throws bombs. Kael is missing. It would be a trio.

In my cold heart the question is the same. On skills like top, but the players' estimates are not so straightforward.

What are the ratings that are in the game? Everywhere only praise and called the best rare hero. )) One of the best! )))

Post has been editedle _ $ _ ha - 17.03.19, 20:26
daffnik
Message#136
17.03.19, 20:30
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1405
Apple iPad 4

le _ $ _ ha @ 03.17.19, 19:19*
What are the ratings that are in the game? Everywhere only praise and called the best rare hero. )) One of the best! )))

I’m about you assessments that can be set as you pump the hero to 5 * :)
Ie according to skills - yes, really very good :) but I haven’t yet met those who use it in practice :)

Post has been editeddaffnik - 17.03.19, 20:30
le _ $ _ ha
Message#137
17.03.19, 23:26
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39

Ie according to skills - yes, really very good

And the hero with a purple attribute, do not forget. )))

Posted on 03/17/2019 23:27:

Guys, who mastered, go to the chat, in the cart. You can throw questions, discuss the details.Link.
And there is a group on the game, join.Link.

Post has been editedle _ $ _ ha - 17.03.19, 23:27
daffnik
Message#138
18.03.19, 00:12
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1405
Apple iPad 4

le _ $ _ ha @ 03.17.19, 23:26*
And the hero with a purple attribute, do not forget. )))

It's not entirely clear here - plus it or minus :)
RomaSante
Message#139
18.03.19, 07:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 516
Check in: 28.07.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

But how bad is it with healers, how many support characters and heals are units. I have two hands and both roll back in 5 moves, a nightmare. The people chase the executioner in a vampire, otherwise they just will not survive.

--------------------
Lived onsavagemessiahzine.comsince 2012, but as time went on and the resource slipped. Moderators, commentators, authors ...
Nothingover
Message#140
18.03.19, 15:32
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 15.03.19

Someone has already tried to hack this game? Or find some invulnerability
nisunpun
Message#141
19.03.19, 08:48
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 13.01.17

* Nothingover
I hope they never hacked, and if they hacked, then the interest will immediately disappear!

28 pagesV  « < 5 6 7 8 9 10 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 04:07