Irbis TW52 - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Atom X5 Z8350 | 2GB RAM
You bought this tablet and you want to put on it a second OS, why?
Extend the functionality of the two operating systems.
Yes [ 21 ] ** [42,86%]
Not [ 27 ] ** [55,1%]
The goal was to demolish the purchase of Windows and install Android.
Yes [ 9 ] ** [18,37%]
Not [ 39 ] ** [79,59%]
The purpose of buying carry Windows and install Linux.
Yes [ 12 ] ** [24,49%]
Not [ 36 ] ** [73,47%]
I like to experiment.
Yes [ 34 ] ** [69,39%]
Not [ 15 ] ** [30,61%]
Am I a fool? I bought a tablet on Windows, and it copes well with its functions.
Yes [ 25 ] ** [51,02%]
Not [ 23 ] ** [46,94%]
I bought this tablet, but it is already in the trash can, take a few days ago that something better. (Not necessarily literally)
Yes [ 7 ] ** [14,29%]
Not [ 41 ] ** [83,67%]
Total votes: 49

Rep: (295)
Irbis TW52 32GB
Planshet10.1 "

tabletpc: Windows 10
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Search for programs and drivers for Windows | Ubuntu \ Linux | Windows 10 8 8.1 | Android OS on x86

Attached Image

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison>Laptops, Tablets, TabletPC
  • Instead of empty messages with "thank"(These messages do not carry useful information, and deleted), usePicturein reputation, if you have less than 15 posts - use the buttonPictureunder the user profile that you helped to write and gratitude.
  • Post of the thread are hidden under the "spoiler". Before placing photos refer to the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
  • Type of- the tablet
  • Model- Irbis TW52
  • Release year - 2018
  • operating system- Windows 10
  • Appearance
    • The height of 251.47 mm
    • Width 165.73 mm
    • The thickness of 10.27 mm
    • Weight 600 g
  • Body material- plastic
  • Screen diagonal - 10.1"
  • Screen resolution- 1920x1200
  • Pixel density- 224.2 ppi
  • Screen sheeting- some worth protecting, some not (check when buying)
  • Screen manufacturing technology- IPS
  • Type of touch screen- capacitive, multitouch
  • Processor model- Intel Atom X5 Z8350
  • Number of Cores - 4
  • CPU frequency- 1.44 GHz
  • Processor configuration- 4x Cherry Trail 1.44 GHz
  • Technological process- 14 nm
  • Video processor- Intel HD Graphics
  • RAM- 2048 MB
  • Internal memory- 32 GB
  • Maximum size of memory card- 128 GB (usb disk 1 terabyte pulls no additional power supply)
  • Cellular module- not
  • Support for SIM cards- not
  • Wi-Fi standard- 802.11b / g / n
  • Bluetooth version - 4.0
  • Number of rear camera megapixels - 2.0
  • The number of megapixels of the front camera - 0.3
  • Battery capacity- 5300 mAh
  • Built-in speaker- ie, 1 to 1 watt speaker.
  • Built-in microphone- there is
  • Support GLONASS, GPS- not
  • GPS support- not
  • accelerometer (G-sensor)- there is
  • Connectors- micro USB, connector for headphone mini-jack 3.5 mm connector for charging
  • Video outputs- micro HDMI
  • MHL support- not
  • Nutrition- 5V \ 2.5A.
  • Keyboard included- there is

Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Photos of the entrails
Drivers
Firmware
Useful
Useful software for tablet
Reviews
Picture
Topics Curatorvolkodav1975
on top up caps
write to
QMS
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 20.09.19, 23:48
Reason for editing: FxSound Enhancer sound -increase

Rep: (0)
How are things on the second OS on board?

maxim25091984 @ 3.03.19, 8:56*
How are things on the second OS on board?
Schya work straight blockage as raking, once loans. It's in the menu - in my menu: D in the first place. If you want to try yourself, you can give a tip where you want to be picked. But it will not be a complete solution as food for thought: wacko:
Prestigio Visconte Quad - Discussion (Post volkodav1975 # 82680749)is a reference to my post in another topic on the weaker unit, on it, I started a phoenix, and only on my and thine, and go all the more. If realized then go ... but if not, it will have to wait.

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 03.03.19, 09:21

Rep: (42)
Linux still has not tried to put on this device?
Read the entire tape, I see that has not yet been contacted about this - but ask the same. Suddenly, someone already confuse, but modestly keep quiet. )

* vadbars , Well, actually there yet of specific owners of this machine I alone, the rest of the tablet unsubscribing are not. : The drag: I poschot Linux and I will not bother - take specifically: Cheb was this miracle on Windows: D Android sew accurately, and completely indifferent to Linux, alas.

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 03.03.19, 17:20
Reason for editing: Ashipka

I bought this device today. Tomorrow will bring nazat in dns. Charging does not work.

tezzet @ 05.03.2019, 02:06*
I bought this device today. Tomorrow will bring nazat in dns. Charging does not work.

Exchanged for a new one. Put updated 1809 does not slow down. Put the characters in the name of gods hd mod, the game is flying. Here on the forum is a list of games that were checked on the processor 8350, the list is large and growing.

* tezzet Himself toys do not play, but the question will probably be a lot of interests. If possible, write what games are fine and are best with links where shaking.
Updating the system through the air or that I posted?
I want to make a recommendation (I wrote about this above, but then did not see) - be sure to put a film on the screen, much scratched. I have 10 days of use already as from there ..!

Picture

Microsoft Store for Windows 10LTSC

Picture

He drew the attention of thatthis windsurfing has one major defect - T-shirt store all still not enough, there are laid prilozhuhi that are adapted to the touch (and not only)and to find them over the network takes a lot of time.
This file corrects this very injustice. Archive unpack and runas administratorsecond from the top fileAdd-Store.cmd, Wait a minute, giving the work the command line and enjoy the boutiques have appeared in the system.
Picture
screenshot Che poke and point command-line operation
Attached Image
Attached Image
Picture
Attached fileLTSC-AddStore.zip(82.81 MB)
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 15.06.19, 20:53
Reason for editing: Added a link to conventional exe.

Expanding the desktop context menu.

In order to not constantly poke the Start menu and do not climb on the control panel to find the standard Windows programs, I suggest to significantly expand the desktop context menu with three additional disclosure items.
Picture
Screenshots three additional items and their lists rakrytye
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Picture
For installation :
  1. unpack archive
  2. in the folder "ContextMenus" run as administrator the file "Start" scenario
  3. open the folder "files" and run the application "Presetup"
  4. tyknut "Next" tyknut "Apply"
  5. u
Picture
Attached fileCascadingContextMenus.zip(584.63 KB)

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 07.03.19, 03:42

volkodav1975 @ 06.03.2019, 14:31*
* tezzet Himself toys do not play, but the question will probably be a lot of interests. If possible, write what games are fine and are best with links where shaking.
Updating the system through the air or that I posted?
I want to make a recommendation (I wrote about this above, but then did not see) - be sure to put a film on the screen, much scratched. I have 10 days of use already as from there ..!
. Download maykrasofta assistant for renewal and renewed, then downloaded the software from Reisen and stopped about 42 services and put all to maximum productivity. Yesterday launched psychonauts (playing in 2005) at 800x600 game flies. But I had to disable a lot of settings. Write that should go better, but not yet versed on. Search for items all work well, that is until I met the problem, robloks works but is not the version that convenience store and a usual PC. Claudia plans to replace the wire with a cover on the touchpad without with Ali as the mouse is more convenient through a hub. On the plate affixed to the thin film factory. More precisely, they are different depending on the date of manufacture of the tablet. First it was with a broken charging was a normal film is not protective. This he took in return have a protective film and nakleyanoy well.

Post has been editedtezzet - 07.03.19, 09:01

Assistant for Driver UpdatesIntel
There have been some display bugs will spread after the assistant's installation on Intel and page after scanning face new wood. Bugs go.
Attached Image

Attached fileIntel Driver and Support Assistant Installer.exe(13.56 MB)
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 15.06.19, 19:47
Reason for editing: in the header

KeyF7 boot device selection immediately offers to download, without any tedious shorkany the divisions bios.
The BIOS itself descend buttonEsc

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 09.03.19, 23:25

About the game. The Witcher 3

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedtezzet - 09.03.19, 21:58

Automatic installation of boxed 10 Win Home. (Via script)
Fully automatic installation of the box version of Windows. (none at all do not need to press a button) Need only download throw on a flash drive in NTFS format (You do not need any software to prepare the stick and do not need to make it active) And boot Windows with the user name "Administrator" in ten minutes, the system will boot without magazine. Immediately after the download pop up window (System Preparation Tool) if you agree, then the system will reboot and go welcome screen, in this case Windows will unfold with the store.
Picture
Picture10 home win . 4.2 GB
Picture
Picture
TW52 Drivers . 144 MBPicture
Picture
Instruction
Attention!
By updating the software yourself, you run the risk of lead in the tablet
inoperable. the device can be removed from a result of this action
warranty. Update the firmware only if you know exactly what you are doing and fully
aware of the risk, otherwise, it is strongly recommend that you contact one of the
authorized service centers the company IRBIS.
All your data will be deleted after a firmware and device
installed programs. Therefore, before flashing process
take care of their backup data to a computer for subsequent
recovery.
To record on the Windows 10 TW52 series of tablets should:
1) Personal computer (PC) or laptop can be connected
USB device for file downloads
2) USB-drive - 8 GB (flash drive)
Procedure:
1) Download the required files:
a. Firmware archive TW52_Win10_Home.zip
b. Archive Driver
2) Unpack the archive with the firmware. Inside the archive are folders in the
including images and scripts.
3) Format the flash drive to NTFS and copy folders, including images and scripts directory in
root directory. IMPORTANT! Check that the flash drive has a nameWinpe . With
need to ask yourself this name.
4) Connect the USB flash drive to a disconnected tablet, launching device and
press the F7 key.
5) In the boot menu select the USB-drive with the keyboard.
Runs script System Restore. Follow the instructions of the system to
complete installation.
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 15.06.19, 19:49

Bought try. Accomplish your goal)))

Make a CD of MAPS zheskie plate drive.
Picture

First we need to define our id cards, so go to My Computer ->pr.kn.myshi on the memory card ->properties ->Hardware tab ->Properties ->Information tab ->select the hardware ID ->copy the first line, for example, I have it: SD \ GenDisk
If you have this value is different, it must also make changes to the file from the archive cfadisk.inf driver:
cfadisk.inf open the file with Notepad, looking for: SD \ GenDisk and change its value to
Driver installation:
1. cfadisk.inf pr.kn.myshi file ->to establish, agree with the fact that the driver is not digitally signed.
2. This computer ->pr.kn.myshi on the memory card ->properties ->Hardware tab ->Properties ->General tab ->change settings
In the window that opens, tab Driver ->Refresh ->Run a search for drivers on this computer ->Select a driver from a list of device drivers -Choose Hitachi Microdrive.
3. Reboot
Attached fileHitachi_Microdrive.zip(2.8 KB)
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 15.06.19, 20:00

Bought try. Accomplish your goal)))

Post has been editedSurgeon.Dervish - 10.03.19, 21:02

Also acquired the divays way through the subject. Price embarrassed me, but the first day passed without major problems.
Dear volkodav1975 thank you for your hard work. : Thank_you: And I would like to ask a question about the post "Making of the CD CARD zheskie plate drive." After the data manipulation sd card, it can be removed from the tablet without affecting the system?

Yesterday launched the first FarCry at medium settings - goes without friezes. Now I shake WoT - Try running. I write the result.

Surgeon.Dervish @ 11.03.2019, 23:00*
Yesterday launched the first FarCry at medium settings - goes without friezes. Now I shake WoT - Try running. I write the result.

Will not work. With wot problems in developers. They optimize absent as a class. All of them pulls the shoals that few people on this gland dodumaetsya run the game. It has already been tested. Maxim 15 fps. Simply run Sukrit on Minimal than wot. With these iron rests all the developers involved in the optimization of the game. Let's play can inhibit curve 2005 with bad graphics and other game newer with better graphics can go perfectly well. Here on the forum there is a topic with games on this platform. The performance of the platform at Intel hd 4000. Total bit weak. But everything depends on the memory. The more the better it free go game.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/14/19, 14:15