Irbis TW52 - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Atom X5 Z8350 | 2GB RAM
You bought this tablet and you want to put on it a second OS, why?
Extend the functionality of the two operating systems.
Yes [ 19 ] ** [42,22%]
Not [ 25 ] ** [55,56%]
The goal was to demolish the purchase of Windows and install Android.
Yes [ 8 ] ** [17,78%]
Not [ 36 ] ** [80%]
The purpose of buying carry Windows and install Linux.
Yes [ 12 ] ** [26,67%]
Not [ 32 ] ** [71,11%]
I like to experiment.
Yes [ 31 ] ** [68,89%]
Not [ 14 ] ** [31,11%]
Am I a fool? I bought a tablet on Windows, and it copes well with its functions.
Yes [ 23 ] ** [51,11%]
Not [ 21 ] ** [46,67%]
I bought this tablet, but it is already in the trash can, take a few days ago that something better. (Not necessarily literally)
Yes [ 6 ] ** [13,33%]
Not [ 38 ] ** [84,44%]
Total votes: 45

Rep: (290)
Irbis TW52 32GB
Planshet10.1 "

tabletpc: Windows 10
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Search for programs and drivers for Windows | Ubuntu \ Linux | Windows 10 8 8.1 | Android OS on x86

Attached Image

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison>Laptops, Tablets, TabletPC
  • Instead of empty messages with "thank"(These messages do not carry useful information, and deleted), usePicturein reputation, if you have less than 15 posts - use the buttonPictureunder the user profile that you helped to write and gratitude.
  • Post of the thread are hidden under the "spoiler". Before placing photos refer to the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
  • Type of- the tablet
  • Model- Irbis TW52
  • Release year - 2018
  • operating system- Windows 10
  • Appearance
    • The height of 251.47 mm
    • Width 165.73 mm
    • The thickness of 10.27 mm
    • Weight 600 g
  • Body material- plastic
  • Screen diagonal - 10.1"
  • Screen resolution- 1920x1200
  • Pixel density- 224.2 ppi
  • Screen sheeting- some worth protecting, some not (check when buying)
  • Screen manufacturing technology- IPS
  • Type of touch screen- capacitive, multitouch
  • Processor model- Intel Atom X5 Z8350
  • Number of Cores - 4
  • CPU frequency- 1.44 GHz
  • Processor configuration- 4x Cherry Trail 1.44 GHz
  • Technological process- 14 nm
  • Video processor- Intel HD Graphics
  • RAM- 2048 MB
  • Internal memory- 32 GB
  • Maximum size of memory card- 128 GB (usb disk 1 terabyte pulls no additional power supply)
  • Cellular module- not
  • Support for SIM cards- not
  • Wi-Fi standard- 802.11b / g / n
  • Bluetooth version - 4.0
  • Number of rear camera megapixels - 2.0
  • The number of megapixels of the front camera - 0.3
  • Battery capacity- 5300 mAh
  • Built-in speaker- ie, 1 to 1 watt speaker.
  • Built-in microphone- there is
  • Support GLONASS, GPS- not
  • GPS support- not
  • accelerometer (G-sensor)- there is
  • Connectors- micro USB, connector for headphone mini-jack 3.5 mm connector for charging
  • Video outputs- micro HDMI
  • MHL support- not
  • Nutrition- 5V \ 2.5A.
  • Keyboard included- there is

Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Photos of the entrails
Drivers
Firmware
Useful
Useful software for tablet
Reviews
Picture
Topics Curatorvolkodav1975
on top up caps
write to
QMS
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 20.09.19, 23:48
Reason for editing: FxSound Enhancer sound -increase

Rep: (10)
Updated: 1) win 10 of cap 8 position occupied initially GB (gigabytes bit off for 5 more linux);
2) Re Lubuntu 16.04 -not without a drum, loaded as through rEFInd (6 GB under / and 4GB under / home);
3) Lubuntu: I updated the firmware (from ubuntu site) and launched Wifi, updated, take care of the desktop resolution. (Interface photo attached)
Further, in terms of touch screen (touch screen), Bluetooth and sound possible.
a photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

vayfay on tablet

Ping 5 milliseconds for a great WIFI, USB for longer. With regards to speed, I surf 5 megabits per eye.
If HD or 4K movies, so they shake at the hospital, and then to watch. A swing, small memory, unfortunately, something along the torrent, it can wait.
(I do not like when the Internet suddenly lags and the film did not see, and nerves to recover, IMHO).

vms13 @ 4.04.19, 20:52*
Ping 5 milliseconds for a great WIFI
Yes, I do not argue! But there is less speed measurement spoiler phone lying next to the plate with the same five in 9raz longer download!

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 04.04.19, 21:11
Reason for editing: Photo

Rep: (6)
* volkodav1975,

And what kind of mouse you use?

Win10 LTSC corporate Compact TW52

Attached Image

Mounted image will take on disk with drivers and updates on 14/03/2019 less than 3 gigs. Installation is extremely simple:
  • Unpack the archive to a USB flash drive, it is best to FAT32 format, but for fun and put on NTFS and all files on a flash drive clogged, but the installation will be longer and errors may occur.
  • The only prerequisite - the stick must be namedWinpe
  • After copying the folders and files from the archive to your drive, if there are any tweaks your registry, you can throw them in a foldersources \ $ OEM $ \ $ 1 \ Temp they stand immediately upon installation.
  • After that, just restart your tablet and ouruefi thanks to the name stick picks up the installation itself ( you can not press any key ).
  • Fitting screens maximally curtailed, the first stage only by a selection section (We do not forget to remove them all and put on non-allocated disk space), After installing only the choice of name and password.
  • When Windows unfold advise you to look into the folder \ apps86 \ on a flash drive with the image, if there is need to have an exe. halyards Majkowskis prog are not pre-installed on LTSC (Personally I do not use), But more importantly there you will find a necessary and important exe (on the screenshot all clear: D)
  • And be sure to exposeswap fileat least a gig, and the browser will not swap rebate.
  • Default language Claudia anglitsky, after the registration of all appearances and passwords poke tray Language bar \language settings\ Down -setting input, the keyboard and spelling\ Down again -additional keyboard settings \and select the predefined nashensky language.
Screen deployed system
Attached Image

Picture
PictureYandex disk1.44giga weight.
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 15.06.19, 18:28
Reason for editing: in the header

* volkodav1975,
In general, none of the service is not able to flash my bios in my city, today received the TL866 will engage himself firmware BIOS, and as long as the programmer will I be able to experiment with the BIOS to the fullest.

So it turned to flash the BIOS through a programmer. It was purchased TL866 MiniPro, downloaded program, and away we go. Sorry, your phone while writing and these things can not normally edit an entry, but sit behind a computer and sign for the entire sequence.
Attached Image
A patient
Attached Image
desoldering
Attached Image
she mikruha

Bios was taken from the cap (vryatli someone this is the BIOS is different, according to my information this tablet had no improvements and has so far, for which the producer would have done something new)

Attached Image
Now the main thing, the chip datasheet says that it needs the power of 1.65 - 2 volts, otherwise there is a risk or not to include a chip in piercing and accordingly firmware will not work, or just burn the chip, as well as the power supply output from the programmer is 3.3 volts, my decision was made to reduce the stress, besides I was too lazy to engage in voltage regulator design, so I went the other way, took a zip panel and ripped stationery supply chain end, then I found 4 pieces of 12 ohm resistors and soldered in parallel, which gave me 3 Ohm to reduce the voltage to 1.8 volts, then I soldered resistors zip bezel gap of supply end and turn on the programmer.

Attached Image
actually zip panel with the IC and soldered resistors installed in the programmer, the way is very important to pay attention to the correct installation of the chip following keys.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Soldered chip and admire the result
Attached Image
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 15.06.19, 19:58

* volkodav1975,

The guys in the native file for the firmware of our devaysa have a folder that is attached to the post. Very interested in the contents of this folder, for example, there is a "DualOS" folder. We have in the BIOS has a couple of points with regards to the android. Tablet with two axles and a similar iron saw several pieces. Maybe someone knows how to sculpt out of all this we have a normal dual boot Android and Windows?

Attached files

Attached faylScripts.rar (3.15 MB)

It does not help, DUAL_OS meaning the usual Windows and PE

Rep: (0)
Welcome broke the PSU near the connectors in stores such block I can not find can someone advise BP on the network store. Not bad I have to charge through USB?

* bartchupa , About the harmfulness of usb not say, I do not know, but it's extremely uncomfortable, I personally just took the plate for separate input for power. I now do not have it on hand, a connector can not remember, but I think this one should approach https:? //www.dns-shop.r...stvo-asx-r0005280/ i = 7 The main thing when buying please contact Niemann, so it was no less than 2.5 amperes, the one that I showed 3 amps, just a thing that is necessary.

* bartchupa,
Through YUSB charge is not harmful, the lack of this method only in that the charge time increases slightly, in fact it all.

Posted on 23/04/2019, 20:47:

* volkodav1975,
You own Planche when you plan to take?

A small report on the work.
After a long Fiction Forum, man descriptions and other materials, opted second system on Xubuntu 18.10.
There are nuances, starts with screen turned upside down and control the mouse, the right commands in the terminal.
Distribution starts on our plate, a stick, once there is wifi, installed with an Internet connection with a bang. It registers itself in uefi-bios, can be loaded by F7, or through Refind.
Bluetooth rises separate firmware (driver) linux. Sound romp with a script (while headphones, a speaker not included as unnecessary, seen description that switching to a mono config launches a single speaker, but not understood), which configures the configuration dokachivaet codecs. Launched touchscreen, firmware taken from windows driver works. And in general, all configurable through config files and works pretty well. I tried lubuntu 16.04, 18.10- developers have moved on lxqt desktop (as long as that did not like a lot to deal again), but put, with boot problems without Internet connection (configurable boot loader manually). Once he moved to the distribution Xubuntu 18.04 and finally 18.10. April 19 was a new build 19.04, not yet tried it, can later. All x64 assembly.
In the future it would be desirable to have an accelerometer and GPS, but it all depends on the time. Going to move to another platform, the device goes from China.
Regarding the operation of the tablet, when charging and intensive work overheats and freezes in linux, and the windows (less common, but ...). Sick of it well, made modernization: on the rear wall of the lid glued a thin aluminum plate, the plate sealed film on a metal protection in the area of ​​the processor via the thermal grease put copper square plate 1x1 cm and it is through the thermal grease on the plate adjacent to the wall of the cover.. Freeze stopped and the heating is on the surface of the cap more evenly (previously warmed primarily in the power of the chip area). There is a desire to put in place a thin copper plate thermally conductive silicone rubber to a large contact surface, because, seen a small barely noticeable wave - on the plane at the bottom right of the touch screen (probably plate stout). Almost reached the battery on the 10000 mAh. After the final modernization will try to take a picture and put it all in the subject. In the meantime, prepare the post for installing Xubuntu.
Attached Image

Desk Xubutu

Post has been editedvms13 - 24.04.19, 05:49

Finally figured out that by pressing! In short the essence of this, in the two-axis tablets with Intelovskyprocessor, it is possible to flash the device with a computer. Apparently we have it too laid! How to use it until you understand, but to translate the tablet in this mode you need to do so
  • Turn off the tablet.
  • Hold the Volume Down buttonPicture
  • Press the power button and release it as the indicator flashes
  • Press the Volume buttonPictureWhile holding the volume buttonPicture
  • We displayed this inscription:
    • DNX FastBoot request is receieved ...
      Please release the button combo ...
    Transfer:
    • DNX FastBoot request received ...
      Please release the button combo ...
  • then I do not know yet :( but infa there, I will try

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 25.04.19, 20:25

There is a tablet, this option, confirm several times to translate the tablet in fastboot mode, an appropriate inscription in the middle of the screen. But doing linux, so I rebooted tablet.

Linux installation option

1. Download the image of Xubuntu https://xubuntu.org/ (Iso image amd64, I recommend: The latest stable version: 19.04, Disco Dingo, all photos installation of this distribution).
2. Write to the stick (a lot of ways, I used Rufus by GPT partition type and, accordingly, UEFI-only).
3. After recording on a flash drive in a folder \ EFI \ BOOT \ copy bootia32.efi file Attached filebootia32.zip (254.71 KB)
(Otherwise it will not boot UEFI-BIOS have 32 bits, in the form of BOOTx64).
4. We put in the OTG cable (I have connected a hub for 4 USB ports, it mouse and flash drive) and turn on the tablet (if configured UEFI changed nothing flash drive to boot itself), but you must disable Secure boot (I turned off by default, but included not passed verification, I tried to versions lubuntu 16.04).
4.1. To disable Secure boot when the first logo click "Esc" key on your keyboard, go to UEFI go to "Security" tab, go down to the "Secure boot menu" go pressing Enter. Swap Secure boot ->Disabled and Secure boot mode ->Custom. Exit and go to the tab "Save & Exit", select and click "Save Changes and Reset" - restart or "Save Changes and Exit" - if you just checked.
4.2. Georgia in Xubuntu desktop (I boot to turn left when standing on the keyboard and turn the mouse cursor).
5. How do I download the calling terminal emulator keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Alt + t or Ctrl + Esc dropdown menu and arrow keys, select "Terminal Emulator".
The terminal emulator recruitxrandr -o rightpress Enter, the screen rotates. Correct command xrandr--output DSI-1 --rotate right(Note the double hyphen, but at this stage it does not matter which team).
Attached Image

6. Alt + F4 close the window or just Tapan inverted cursor to the side. Arrow keys to select the shortcut on the desktop "Install Xubuntu" and press Enter. Run the installer.
Attached Image

7. Installation
7.1. In the setup window: Arrows choose Russian language. Tab key move to Continue button lights (square frame inside the button) and press Enter.
Attached Image

7.2. In the same way, select the layout of the English (US). Tab key move to the button is lit. Continue and press Enter. (English layout that would be at the entrance can be directly printed in the terminal, otherwise it will be necessary to add layout EN).
Attached Image

7.3 . Next, in the same manner select network and connect to the WiFi (via arrow keys and Tab and Enter) and go on.
Attached Image
Attached Image

7.4 . Select "Download updates while installing" and "Install third-party software" check box is activated by pressing Space (not Enter). Enter pass on.
Attached Image
Attached Image

7.5. In the next window, select the type of installation (At this point you decide, I chose one for manual marking. If the pre-partition your hard disk, there is an option to install next to the Windows). I choose ntfs partition resize, create a new file system Use as ->Ext4 and the mount point ->"\", Leaving 2 GB paging file. Creating a second, Use as ->swap partition. Device for setting the bootloader "/ dev / mmcblk0". Well, install it now.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

7.6. Select the time zone (here the right place a quest to get his arm, but can be changed later, at any time)
Attached Image

7.7. Choose a name and set a password (here have been placards if not chosen English layout may be printed only in Russian, the first few times had to return to the layout option).
Attached Image

8 . Well, to begin installing the updates, resuming programs (in particular GRUB32-UEFI, without the boot loader will not rise, ie. A. On a flash drive only x64)
Upon completion perezarguzhaemsya.
Attached Image

If you did everything right in the UEFI-BIOS boot menu option ubuntu, at the start of press F7 and select ubuntu.
Attached Image

Next, configuration and driver installation next post.
Primary setup (Specify all configuration files under Irbis TW-52!):
Previously, I advise you to download the files and drivers, a ArchivesAttached filefinal.zip(407.4 KB)
unzip to a flash drive, or if the left section with windows in separate folder in the root directory windows.
At the start of F7 ->ubuntu, loaded Grub, select the first item and ship in Xubuntu desktop (I have it all and turned and flipped over).
Well, let's start setting.

1. How do I download the calling terminal emulator keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Alt + T or Ctrl + Esc dropdown menu and arrow keys, select "Terminal Emulator".
The terminal emulator recruit "xrandr --output DSI-1 --rotate right" (turn, only the screen of the tablet, there is still the HDMI output, who need similar settings), press Enter, the screen rotates.
2. Activate the connection stick or under windows (Tapan cursor on the desktop and choose translucent labels - Enter (as well as previously, arrows, Tab) and then Alt + Tab move to the terminal window Next typed sudo thunar terminal (it's in the xubuntu, in lubuntu to. example - PcManFm) and press enter, enter the password, boot file manager super user privileges.
3. Copy the files from the previously prepared folder according to the list, if it is necessary to create a new folder:
3.1. First Things First copy the xorg.conf configuration file archival Attached filexorg.zip (1.14 KB)
to adjust the inverted cursor to the directory / etc / X11 (as well as previous arrows, Tab, Ctrl + C to copy, Ctrl + V paste, Backspase<- return).
Attached Image

After a reboot or restart Xserver (difficult but possible) as follows:
3.1.1. The keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Alt + F2 move on to the console (it is turned to the left). Enter the username and password (specified during installation), fly a lot of mistakes audio decoder interrupt Ctrl + C. Gaining "sudo service lightdm stop" - Enter, enter the password again error interrupt again, typed "sudo service lightdm start" starts the Xserver. Check the cursor is normal, you can work on (with mouse fun go). (If the screen suddenly turned over, it is necessary to go through the menu settings ->Display and expose the right turn or the terminal via xrandr. For xubuntu everything will be OK)
3.1.2. Adding a Russian keyboard layout in the drop-down menu ->Settings->keyboard->Layout tab.
3.2. Run the file manager in superuser mode (described above) and copy the files to 99-calibration.conf (archive Attached file99-calibration.zip (383 bytes)
) Directory /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d (your touch you better calibrate through xinput-calibrator, calibration in my file, I recommend to leave the transformation matrix in the configuration file - extends the window stitch work to 1920x1200, while another resolution coefficients of 2.37 and -3.55 are others)
3.3. Copy the firmware files: mssl1680.fw archival Attached filemssl1680.zip (17.35 KB)
in the directory / lib / firmware silead create a folder and put it in a file. Rtl8723bs_bt archival folderAttached filertl8723bs_bt.zip(131.68 KB)
and archival es8316Attached filees8316.zip(1.59 KB)
in the user directory / home /<Your login name>.
3.3.1. From folder rtl8723bs_bt rtlbt_config files, rltbt_fw, rltbt_fw_new, the directory / lib / firmware / rtl_bt (in distribution xubuntu 19.04 bluetooth wound immediately after reboot without launching separate start_bt.sh script).
Attached Image

Or run make and then make install while in rtl8723bs_bt directory. To start (after restart) the terminal perform start_bt.sh recruit "bash / Home /<Your login name>/rtl8723bs_bt/start_bt.sh "to write Using device / dev / ttyS4 for Bluetooth, Bluetooth module all started and it is necessary to execute this command each time you restart or put in startup (except xubuntu 19.04).
3.3.2. Go to the folder and execute es8316 es8316.sh script (wifi, internet, must be connected), in the terminal recruit "bash / Home /<Your login name>/es8316/es8316.sh "Run the script will download that is necessary and will adjust the audio device (making can see it, is performed once).
Attached Image
Attached Image

On youtube there is sound

3.3.3. Next, you configure the interface for yourself and reboot to touch wound. stitch settings leave much to be desired, but there is not an opened edge of creativity. On the Internet a lot of information how to optimize, customize, change the driver (by the way is still not known, at least to me, as a driver working in newer kernels in the fifth example). But with tachem it becomes much more pleasant to work, and the keyboard is already possible to tear off (pop-up keyboard to customize advise in advance).

About Bluetooth -> Bluetooth
The script is downloaded to the sound in the forum already and do not remember where, but in google a lot of information about it.
Tach -> Firmware
Calibration stitch:
Install the program: type in the terminal "sudo apt-get install xinput-calibrator" enter the password (the Internet) to install the program and the required libraries. After installation run in xinput_calibrator terminal calibrate the touch data and coordinate axes count a 99-calibration.conf file, the path /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d. (If you do not want to configure the stitch and use 1920x1200 recommend keeping the line Option "TransformationMatrix" "2.37 -3.55 0 0 0 1 0 0 1" - box stitch work permit is extended to be used)
Bosh_akselerometr in the queue until finding information, very little in Google.
All in one archive.Attached filefinal.zip(407.4 KB)

Well, something like that briefly. (I apologize in advance, pictures little banal lack of time, and will soon leave ...)
Perhaps if people will be engaged in a more advanced, then integrate drivers and configs in the iso image, then it would be happiness.
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 15.06.19, 18:32

help if they somehow sideways on android

Well if so then android watch this is Linux, the base kernel and has optimized the superstructure. for the most part, people take the driver out of the android, and it works in Linux. As a result, only the firmware on the touch applied from the windows. Other supported Linux kernel. Getting tormented with libuntu 16.04, trying to reconfigure the kernel to support stitch and sound (very labor intensive and and dimensional task, for the first time 6GB of disk space is not enough, a copy of the kernel with the changes on the branches took 3 giga). Main references I gave. If konretno have questions, I'll be glad to answer. And if you are running under the Android accelerometer, you can link? And it is better in PM. Linux has never suffered, was the time spent for the benefit of themselves, and understand a little bit, and mastered. On responsiveness, I prefer Linux, but Android tablet even better. Android briefly tried, does not start immediately, so put down. In addition, the need oracle java, android that does not work. The post read, thank you. ;)

HMS - Home Media Server (Home Media Server)
Picture
Quite necessary as the program seems to me under our plate, I do not think that someone bother with cable for connection to the big screen (though the connector is present, but it is deprived of mobility). My "big brother" with a resolution of Full HD, without Pribluda smart, smart functions into it stuck Chromecast. If your TV set has a support WiDi (Intel Wireless Display), Even without the support of WIDI, just smart or has some sort of hardware or TV box and do not want to hang the cable to the plate, and bring with him a great image in high quality (desktop, movies from the disc, broadcast online cinema and TV, as well as music and radio) There is a desire, then we will help the media server. I quote the words of Man has made themesavagemessiahzine.com this media combine:
sysinfo @ 26.04.19, 7:29 *
I repeat briefly - that is able to do HMS:
broadcast to the local network PC folder contents (photos / music / videos)
watch any video services via the HMS podcasts directly on the TV screen, through the regular player, managing a staff of TV remote
Of the distinguishing features:
you can watch the torrent video streams in real time
in real-time mode can be used to improve the quality of the video stream
From unique:
you can watch / listen to content outside of his apartment
it is possible to turn off the PC when idle server
viewing streams from the satellite receiver via HMS
Broadcast your desktop computer to your TV
I have all earned a bang, with the broadcast of the plate and goes through hromkast and through the TV box connected to a television at home. While not fully deal with all the capabilities of the server, but I feel that in a pair with the tablet will be a blast!
Picture
Link to the topic ofHome Media Serveron the forum PicturePDA
Picture
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 15.06.19, 20:50

vms13 @ 24.04.19, 5:31*
intensive work overheats and freezes,
I think that we do not have the apparatus to him on what the specific problem to solve. My neighbor asked for a USB flash drive to recover, include system unit and was too lazy to put in the plate - he spent 6hours for it, I'm surprised they do not melt: D, on your computer, it takes 10-20 minutes!

I found on github description of how people in the Linux set up the tablet of our architecture. a different bit settings are applied, and the smallness of the other peripherals, but the essence is the same. I give a linkgithub.com/arcadenea/exowings-fedora. There are Spanish, Google translate well, by analogy, we can try to make our accelerometer.
And about overheating have already solved the problem. Revised never until you hang up, and in fact podvisal while surfing the web browser. Modern browsers pretty well loaded processor.

Stunned! Mebelshik himself, always joking when I saw how people furniture facades
for half a year in the packaging film are, but here !!!

I guess that is the opening for the few, but the network has several times seen the reviews that our Irbis TW52 very scratched screen, so that for such as they are, and so that neighing over itself to report: under the protective promotional film there is one more! Today I was a pebble hit the closed tablet and I both opened the cover, I thought that Khan's screen, but is a protective film (cheesy, very scratched but perfectly pasted film, and under it the normal screen:! Rofl: That is a promotional film at buying is another net!

Attached ImageFSCustomer
Picture

• A good online cinema for tablets on Windows 10.
  • View and download from various sources - filmix.net, zona.mobi, shikimori.org, seasonvar, moonwalk and others.
  • It works on LTSC (All information in the header threads)
  • Picture
    Link to this topic in our forum
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 15.06.19, 20:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/08/19, 8:18