Irbis TW52 - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Atom X5 Z8350 | 2GB RAM
You bought this tablet and you want to put on it a second OS, why?
Extend the functionality of the two operating systems.
Yes [ 18 ] ** [43,9%]
Not [ 22 ] ** [53,66%]
The goal was to demolish the purchase of Windows and install Android.
Yes [ 8 ] ** [19,51%]
Not [ 32 ] ** [78,05%]
The purpose of buying carry Windows and install Linux.
Yes [ 12 ] ** [29,27%]
Not [ 28 ] ** [68,29%]
I like to experiment.
Yes [ 29 ] ** [70,73%]
Not [ 12 ] ** [29,27%]
Am I a fool? I bought a tablet on Windows, and it copes well with its functions.
Yes [ 20 ] ** [48,78%]
Not [ 20 ] ** [48,78%]
I bought this tablet, but it is already in the trash can, take a few days ago that something better. (Not necessarily literally)
Yes [ 5 ] ** [12,2%]
Not [ 35 ] ** [85,37%]
Total votes: 41

Rep: (276)
Irbis TW52 32GB
Planshet10.1 "

tabletpc: Windows 10
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Search for programs and drivers for Windows | Ubuntu \ Linux | Windows 10 8 8.1 | Android OS on x86

Attached Image

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison>Laptops, Tablets, TabletPC
  • Instead of empty messages with "thank"(These messages do not carry useful information, and deleted), usePicturein reputation, if you have less than 15 posts - use the buttonPictureunder the user profile that you helped to write and gratitude.
  • Post of the thread are hidden under the "spoiler". Before placing photos refer to the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
  • Type of- the tablet
  • Model- Irbis TW52
  • Release year - 2018
  • operating system- Windows 10
  • Appearance
    • The height of 251.47 mm
    • Width 165.73 mm
    • The thickness of 10.27 mm
    • Weight 600 g
  • Body material- plastic
  • Screen diagonal - 10.1"
  • Screen resolution- 1920x1200
  • Pixel density- 224.2 ppi
  • Screen sheeting- some worth protecting, some not (check when buying)
  • Screen manufacturing technology- IPS
  • Type of touch screen- capacitive, multitouch
  • Processor model- Intel Atom X5 Z8350
  • Number of Cores - 4
  • CPU frequency- 1.44 GHz
  • Processor configuration- 4x Cherry Trail 1.44 GHz
  • Technological process- 14 nm
  • Video processor- Intel HD Graphics
  • RAM- 2048 MB
  • Internal memory- 32 GB
  • Maximum size of memory card- 128 GB (usb disk 1 terabyte pulls no additional power supply)
  • Cellular module- not
  • Support for SIM cards- not
  • Wi-Fi standard- 802.11b / g / n
  • Bluetooth version - 4.0
  • Number of rear camera megapixels - 2.0
  • The number of megapixels of the front camera - 0.3
  • Battery capacity- 5300 mAh
  • Built-in speaker- ie, 1 to 1 watt speaker.
  • Built-in microphone- there is
  • Support GLONASS, GPS- not
  • GPS support- not
  • accelerometer (G-sensor)- there is
  • Connectors- micro USB, connector for headphone mini-jack 3.5 mm connector for charging
  • Video outputs- micro HDMI
  • MHL support- not
  • Nutrition- 5V \ 2.5A.
  • Keyboard included- there is

Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Photos of the entrails
Drivers
Firmware
Useful
Useful software for tablet
Reviews
Picture
Topics Curatorvolkodav1975
on top up caps
write to
QMS
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 20.09.19, 23:48
Reason for editing: FxSound Enhancer sound -increase

Firewood

...- From firewood?
-OfDISM.exe vestimo
-Otets, listen, there chops?
-I box here ...

Picture
  • Backup drivers installed immediately after unpacking plansheta-Attached fileMyDrivers.rar(111.72 MB)

Picture
  • Backup drivers after updating Windows-Attached fileMyDrivers 2.rar(113.38 MB)

Picture
  • Generally wood from the serverIrbis lie in by this the message

please payAttention :
  • The first driver package is only suitable for the pre-installed Windows
  • The second and third package is suitable for Windows LTSC

p / sConcerning the actual updateread here .
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 15.06.19, 19:45
Reason for editing: in the header

Kick-Ass, I bought one in the course of this tablet ?! :)
The first recommendation: the sound of a quiet, yet not looking for anything that would be correct, but already there is a slight increase in volume will show a spoiler, it is necessary to tyknut. I have to say that the swing Dolbi Atmos sense apparently not: on the connected soundbar (for bluetooth) one crack, and speaker system does not seem to change, but due towindows Sonic Headphones sound increased.
where tyknut
Attached Image

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 25.02.19, 23:41

Rep: (0)
I Irbis TZ 101 android 5.1 is already old.
Here I looked in the catalog, and like this tablet at a price, and that has a separate keyboard.
A couple of questions:
1. Do not use windows on the plates. Operating costs, as well as on a PC, or the version that they want to remove from use?
2. In general, in addition to the android did not use any gadgets, other than a PC.
The real thing, or better still to focus on Android?
Well, in general, as the machine?

* Oval Worth the usual Windows, I had already had a tablet on Windows, it is very weak, so now I am very happy. Sam yuzayu him only the second day, so nothing good to say. Compared to my previous Prestigio Visconte Quad - Discussion (Post by kos86 # 36136873) This is the bomb! I am very happy, I'm an old fogy: russian_garmoshka: therefore a supporter of Windows. But of course all the same to view media content android better, but just at the moment I'm testing on the tablet Kodi, and I say that as long as the first stage all good. So it will be a piece of Android on the tablet, you can not survive. I took it to the CSN for 7999, for the grandmother I now have a regular laptop and also when disconnected from Claudia - a tablet which is mood Cody will vaasche super. Of stocks: the screen noticeably scratched (just take the tape), a speaker, and fairly quiet, but now I made it loud (in a previous post explained) and more confident mood even better. The restuntilsome enthusiasm!

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 24.02.19, 22:59
Reason for editing: ashipki :-)

I am also an old fogy, though rusty Soviet tea :)
What is Kodi? And if there is a mouse on the keyboard?
And not accidentally aware tanks WOT pull?

Post has been editedOval - 24.02.19, 23:54

* Oval , On games, I am a complete zero, last played 8 years ago in Metro 2033. But if necessary I can try, let me try to link, only better tomorrow (I had 12 nights, and I still did Cody has not been established), here is a review of Cody which is now customizable. https://youtu.be/72ygjp1HU3M It's pretty cool to plow, usually the center put on TV boxes, and here we have a touch, so it will be vaasche bomb without a mouse! Typically configured Cody for the grandmother sell, but we will set me on a freebie. : Girl_blum: yes on the clave has a touch panel, but I connected the mouse so I am accustomed to. Touch the way och well plow (in the sense of the screen)

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 25.02.19, 03:24
Reason for editing: Added

If you have time, a reference to the tanks
https://worldoftanks.ru/ru/game/download/

But there have to 36Gb of free space on the requirements, and the rocks for a long time. If that is inappropriately bother.

On my Irbis TW91 following preinstalled applications. Foxford. Courses, Office Mobile, liters, LECTA, World of Tanks Blitz.

Post has been editedmaxim25091984 - 25.02.19, 08:46

Well, I just do not care Blitz tanks and classic version for the PC.
They also say you can who play Blitz such as a keyboard and mouse connected via bluetooth. Here I do not understand.

To install the PC version will likely need an external HDD. I'll try and accomplish your goal.

Unable to win. Installation will start automatically on the C: drive

maxim25091984 @ 25.02.19, 10:51*
Unable to win. Installation will start automatically on the C: drive

May I helpthis method there are other options, but it was 10 years ago, so that I do not remember.

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 25.02.19, 12:37

36Gb space you need. On the tablet space 32GB.
So if you have a card (card plate accommodates up to 128GB), the settings you can specify the path to the card rather than internal memory.
I do not know how to do the 10th windsurfing settings. I was seven at the PC.

Ridges @ 25/02/19, 12:54*
I do not know how to do the 10th windsurfing settings
he did not yet tried but most likely like this10.1 "Tablet 32GB Irbis TW52 (Post volkodav1975 # 82753899)this applies to those cases when the program refuses to be put not on the disk (C), but I do no not ask this, put everything where I want.
And you che have already taken or in thought yet?

No, not yet picked up.
I am considering options that would have to play tanks. Just when I viewed in the DNS directory like this tablet that has a keyboard, and decided to seek the opinion of the tablet in this forum :)

You will probably need to take a laptop. I learned about the requirements of a laptop for the tanks on the WOT forum, so not such weak demand for medium settings.

I5 of the third generation and fourth-best. 2 flux from the nuclei 4 2.8.
Video GF 650M, but rather GF 860M.
Yes, they say that would have been good cooling or chip as small as possible to produce heat.
How to determine whether dosgtatochno cooling, and the chip is unclear.

Here on the forum in general is the theme of a new laptop for the game WOT?

I can not set up a home network. On the stationary PC is all that is acquired for all time. It is worth it to Windows 8.1 Pro. All smart phones, laptops and Android TV set-top box perfectly see the network and connect to it. On this same plate I still can not beat this issue. Are there any thoughts on this? my network is working on SMB.

The working groups are the same everywhere.

windows 10 enterprise ltsc 2019
for Irbis TW52

Attached Image

The way to integrate our driver, so that it suffices to establish the image of the stick in any known way for you Picturefor example
and without any dance with a tambourine to put on the tablet.
System net intact. Do not cut and is not disabled, but have in mind:
Picture
Quote from the network on the system
Features and Benefits of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. Version Enterprise LTSC (Long-Term Servicing Channel - В«long-term service channel") differs from the classical version of the fact that there are no unnecessary routines, applications underground, such as the store, browser Edge, Maps, Cortana, and so that the OS install. default. It has the possibility to set the home screen and a detailed user interface control, has long-term service (up to 2028, in contrast to the standard two years). Although Windows 10 Enterprise Long-Term Servicing Channel special edition of Windows 10, is designed for large enterprises and medium-sized businesses, but it is quite convenient for the general public. The users who use applications from the store and download this version is not recommended to go on programs and games.
Benefits
1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC receives only fully tested on normal versions of the security updates and patches (ie get unstable update is almost impossible), the delivery can be controlled updates. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC allows almost completely disable the services associated with telemetry and collection of user data.
2. Enterprise LTSC does not contain any Windows application - no shops, no new Edge browser. Instead, by default, the classical program: Internet Explorer instead of the Edge, Windows Media Player instead of Groove, normal win32 В«calculator" instead of a new application of the same name, etc. Cortana is also there, and the search box on the taskbar is for easy file search. However, as in all other editions of the classic "control panel" there side by the "Options" side with the new application.
3. Enterprise LTSC is ideal for lovers of privacy, and those who do not like Windows Store apps; this version will be a great choice, if you missed the "eight" and are not adapted to the new Windows philosophy, or if you just need a modern operating system for a work machine.

Picture
I should add from my own experience, why it makes sense to roll this or another way to our plate: Initially, after the purchase, I just once at the start of Windows stupidly disabled updates, informing the network properties of the mark (incl.) In the Limit connection and "Mike" as always ssykanuli that they accomplished much over spent on renovation grandmother. In principle, this is a normal variant and II recommend it to those who will not bother to re iOS tablet .
Picture
Limit connection
Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture
But after a few days it is normal operation of the tablet, a natural attraction to the new forced to withdraw the ban: pioneer_smoke:, refreshed immediately Povalii brought only improvement: the sound significantly increased, because, along with updates on the system got new thing sound drivers(At this time to integrate both these updated drivers)But at the same time on Windows I have been inflated in 1803 to update and tablet began particularly blunt in the browser, and slightly in the system.
Actually, in this connection, I have been are integrated in our wood this way and it has been installed on the tablet. I am pleased. But as it is we have to say:
Bratz and sisters! Everything that you do on your devayse you do at your own risk. And I because of these actions do not take any responsibility!
Picture
Installation: After the installation of the components and then restart the tablet instead of loading the Windows climb again to install from a USB drive, so I recommend immediately after the restart and the emergence Irbis logo with a rotating ball of the points you need to pull out the stick and waiting a little bit to insert it back. If you slept through this point, there is nothing terrible, when deploying an image, you need to disable the installation window(You can click and stupidly cut down the tablet by long pressing)pull out the stick and again when the logo appears kruzhochkov and insert it back. Tried and so and so - all the rules work.
Picture
format, and delete partitions
Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture
You can put Windu directly from the system, tyknuv image file from the full-scale virtual disk put Windu refuse to update and note that we want to remove everything. Here, the installation has some troubles (sfotkal one of them), but during the entire installation works tach and when at the end of vsoh these terrible: girl_cray: pictures tablet will report that there is a chance to return all to their original settings, but in the end, after much agonizing thoughts:"What a fool I am(fool)and why I did it all "you get normally installed Windows, notably, without any trace of the Windows.old folder on the disk (C).
Picture
One of the terrible pictures
Attached Image

Picture
Installed system with all drivers and files on the disk swap takes about 8 gigs in the image below system is to pick up a little update after activation (Windows unfold not activated activator "start" menu.
Picture
Properties updated on the network drive (C), the menu (Start), the notification bar
Attached Image

Picture
Archive on MegaPicture
p.s.zhelayuschim put Microsoft Storeread here
Picture

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 15.06.19, 19:50
Reason for editing: in the header

Cheerful day. I'm thinking of buying this device. the following tasks: entry level programming environment dev c ++, reading e-books, viewing and editing of presentations, unpretentious work with office applications, see a movie, can play, but unpretentious, and rarely as the house has a powerful computer. All tasks will be performed at home or outside the workplace (sitting in a chair, lying on a bed, etc.) or outside the house (metro, train, etc.). Those. It should be easy to use and operation. The DNSe have feedback on the device, where it says that the tablet is a pain, because adaptation to the touch in Windows terrible and watch movies and work with the office, and playing dice mode awful! And because as a netbook maloudoben the screen in the same position on the keyboard.
Since then the question has arisen and is a device or a user crooked ... Thanks in advance for answers, help, hint!)
P.S. Probably tablet with two operating systems would be a good solution in this case, but I almost did not find such. If you tell, I will be glad.

Post has been editedjenyar84 - 28.02.19, 10:42

* jenyar84 As the Council can not give, I use it only a few days. Just I give my opinion: for 8 pieces I had an ordinary computer, which zalaziet in small everyday bag over his shoulder. Yes lanshaftny mode with the keyboard to use it is not convenient (needed surface measuring 25 Г— 30 cm), that is, on his knees, like a laptop does not work, it will have to enclose at least a book, but for me this is a plus, because it easily pulls me from the case / keyboard I calmly with one hand to get it out of the bag and through the accelerometer in your browser twist to the desired mode me when I'm not at home, but at home in bed I now have Windows which I run as a mouse, and Claudia and finger. The tablet does not tacked just pulls me out of the case, I do like Pts.
With regard to the second system, clearly it will be here two or three weeks and I inflated it the second Android operating (a lot of work until your hands do not reach). Now there is a small piece of the android on it, I put the media center "Kodi" for the Windows, Pts cool works as established, lay in the subject cavity nastroennyy.Eto I to question viewing video via the browser, in principle, and through a browser at normal speed SG goes but after Kodi vaasche super.
It is a tablet that has all the multitasking of Windows, which will never have an android in the near future at least.
On your tablet is no sim card, but everything is resolved with the distribution of telephone outside the house. Lack of simkarty I, too, would be recorded pros, because in most of the tablets in this price range the presence of SIM cards and you have to take the port izoschryatsya feeding through one port and a power supply and wiring accessories, There is also a separate power supply and separate micro usb. Besides Simca be guzzled battery.
If you decide to take the necessary take protective film, the screen quality is shit, och badly scratched, it's the only negative to this and devayse for me, the rest of the money just some enthusiasm!
jenyar84 @ 28.02.19, 10:39*
Since then the question has arisen and is a device or a user crooked ...
I incline to the second version, most likely young people accustomed to the one-click, you can safely tapnut finger and twice on the icon most likely person that's meant about not adapted for touch Windows: D

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvolkodav1975 - 03.03.19, 09:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/09/19, 23:15