Message#1
22.02.19, 21:29
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 21.12.16
ZTE Blade A210

In detailing, I found sms, which I definitely did not send. It happened last night. The phone is push-button, dual-SIM. SMSs were sent one at a time from each SIM card (MTS and Beeline) to the same number - the usual Beeline, but in a different region. Payment was charged according to the tariffs.
The number is unfamiliar to me. I don’t have this number in contacts. I haven’t received any incoming calls from this number either (I keep all incoming numbers for some time - spammers, loan offers, mistaken number, all sorts of other incomprehensible ones (incoming dialer or silent, do not pick up the phone, etc., etc.). I still have a smartphone, but it has no SIM cards, WhatsApp is there. I drove this number there - WhatsApp doesn’t. I called it - it doesn’t pick up the phone.
Someone from home could not send, everyone was asleep, deep night. One SMS at 2:25 a.m., another at 4:21 a.m. Perhaps the first one shows Moscow time (for some reason, the beeline shows), so then it turns out that they were sent at about the same time, one after another.
Phone for six months. This has not yet been observed.
While contacting only MTS, I called for support and went into the salon. They did not prompt anything intelligible.
If they hacked into their personal accounts, would pick up a password, then I would receive a notification of entry, but this was not.
Your phone saves sent messages. These are not there.
I learned that (while I was not talking about MTS in Beeline) in my personal account there is an SMS archive where you can view the contents of all incoming and outgoing messages. But, this is only for messages, starting from the moment of activation of the service.
Maybe someone can tell what?
Tankov_IZ_WoT
Message#2
23.02.19, 07:22
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 191
Check in: 04.02.17
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Snapdragon

* armyashkawhat phone?

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is not old yet!
(my PEC) Intel Core I5-6500 + GTX 660+ 8 GB DDR4.
armyashka
Message#3
23.02.19, 10:34
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
ZTE Blade A210

BQ-2805
Tankov_IZ_WoT
Message#4
24.02.19, 18:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 191

* armyashka, and is it possible to track in LC to which number SMS was sent? Try with a different sim card.

--------------------
armyashka
Message#5
26.02.19, 07:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
ZTE Blade A210

Tank guide_IZ_WoT @ 02.24.19, 20:40*
Is it possible to track in LC to which number SMS was sent?

The number is known. Wrote the same

Armyashka @ 02.22.19, 23:29*
to the same number - the usual Beeline, but of a different region

Armyashka @ 02.22.19, 23:29*
I called him - the phone is not taken
Tankov_IZ_WoT
Message#6
07.03.19, 11:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 191

* armyashka, You can suggest stupidity "SIM hacked," but this is strange.

Posted on 03/07/2019, 11:22:

* armyashka, by the way, SMS with Avito is now popular. Like, the buyer sends an SMS with a link (with a virus), and when you call the sender’s number, the person who did not send the SMS answers.

--------------------
armyashka
Message#7
11.03.19, 21:00
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
ZTE Blade A210

I did not understand about Avito. But there were no sms with links. And I'm not a fool, I follow the links from SMS.

And how can they crack a SIM card? Create a sim card double?

Something I'm inclined to believe that the phone itself sent SMS. But something too much "how?" and why?".
Tankov_IZ_WoT
Message#8
12.03.19, 04:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 191

* armyashka, about Avito, you do not understand me. If you put something on Avito, then after some time they begin to pour SMS, from some city, you call the sender, but he did not send.

Posted on 03/12/2019, 04:44:

* armyashka, I don’t own this phone; therefore I ask you: this phone has a fanbox, or other entertaining subscriptions ...

--------------------
Krytoiperez
Message#9
16.03.19, 17:55
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 16.03.19

Why suffer and lose your time, contact the operator, let them understand. Maybe they have some kind of failure and they simply wrote off you.
armyashka
Message#10
22.03.19, 22:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
ZTE Blade A210

* KrytoiPerez,, wrote that he turned to the operator, did not answer anything intelligible. And it is unlikely that two different operators will crash at the same time.

* Tank Guide_IZ_WoT,, just the next day, an SMS came from an unfamiliar number, "Good afternoon! I transferred you 500 rubles." ... And the link was somehow left with the site name avito05.live Naturally, I didn’t go to the link and did not call the number. It is clear that a scammer.

About Avito now understood, but how can this be? An SMS from the number from which the person who owns the number didn’t actually send these SMS? Or is it just my case where my number is the sender?

My phone has no fanboxes. There are no applications at all, Java is not supported. In my personal account I checked both SIM cards - there are no paid subscriptions and services.

By the way, on March 16 in the phone, in the sent SMS I found 3 pcs. in a row sent empty sms to the number of Sberbank 900. I swear I did not send! Well, where does this come from?
I also found 03/01/2019 00:34, 03/06/2019 00:14 and 03/22/2019 00:17 - Internet MiniBIT (Internet access) for 25 rubles. everyone. I don’t climb Internet on the phone at all! Where from?
Tankov_IZ_WoT
Message#11
23.03.19, 05:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 191

* armyashka,
These are aliens from Nubiru) I had a push-button DEXP, there every day for 2G 30-40 rubles were written off. It is already difficult here, what can I say. Try another SIM card, if you repeat, change the body.

--------------------
armyashka
Message#12
23.03.19, 13:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
ZTE Blade A210

I read that the Mocor operating system is famous for the spontaneous sending of SMS to short numbers. That, apparently, showed up. What only in Sberbank did it forget, interesting?

About the MiniBit. In the LC it is indicated that it is connected to me in August 2016. With what a fright, one asks? This was before the purchase of the smartphone, then I had another push-button phone. And about this MiniBit and never heard of. Okay, let it be a MiniBit, but the description says that there is something for free, and it starts to be debited after a certain amount of traffic. What the hell traffic if I basically do not use the Internet! By the way, in the detailing between these Mini-Bits there are many outgoing packets of 200 kbytes worth 0. But if you add up the volume, it still does not reach the free limit. In short, I cut down this MiniBit in LC. Even sms came to disconnect: D

Well, well, I’ve specifically switched to the button player so that there are no creeps on the Internet. And, here you go, on: ohmy:

What else was ... Both SIM cards were exchanged for new ones due to the fact that the old ones were cut off after the smartphone. The first month went with the old. Micro SIM cards in mini slots, but decided to change it anyway. Then I flashed the phone in the service. And the version of the new firmware is different, because I saved a screenshot from the engineering menu with information about the phone.
But all this was last year. Aliens arrived from Nubiro only three months later: D

mobile version    Now: 03/27/19, 16:07