• Easy device synchronization
  • Background sound function
  • Touch control
  • Adaptive Microphones
  • Reverse wireless charging
Device characteristics
Headphone Type: Liners
Colors: Cream, Onyx, Citrus, Mother of Pearl
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbit / s)
Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
Additional audio codecs: Samsung Scalable Codec, SBC
Number of microphones: 2
Chip: BCM43014
Battery Capacity (Headphones): 58 mAh, up to 5 hours talk time, up to 6 hours of music playback via Bluetooth
Battery Capacity (Case): 252 mAh, at least one full charge of headphones
Headphone dimensions: 19.2 x 17.5 x 22.5 mm, weight - 6 grams
Case: 26.5 x 70 x 38.8 mm, weight - 40 grams

Additionally:
  • USB Type C, 2.0
  • Wireless charger
  • Voice prompts in Russian
  • Accelerometer, infrared sensor, touch panel
  • Audio transparency, broadcasting surrounding sounds while listening to music

Contents of delivery:
  • Case with built-in battery
  • Three sizes of silicone inserts (S / L / M)
  • Interchangeable Ear Mounts (S / M / L)
  • Instruction
  • USB Type-C cable
Headphone Control Software
Reviews
Reviews
Useful
MiniFAQ
Question:Headphones play quietly?
Answer: Assign sound control in the GW application using a long tap and increase the volume to the required level;

Question:Fast self-discharge case (for a couple of days it is discharged to zero, if not used)?
Answer:Slemp23rus On Reddit, I read the way. It consists in discharging the case into a zero, also headphones for 5% each and all to charge;

Question:Headphones do not fit evenly?
Answer:It's ok, the answer is here.;

Question:Doesn't animation appear on Samsung smartphones?
Answer:Need to enable device search;

Question:How to enter the service menu?
Answer: Galaxy Wear - About headphones - quickly click on the Device Name 5 times;

Question:No / little bass?
Answer: Turn on and adjust the equalizer in GW;

Question:Does a headset picture not appear (only on Samsung smartphones)?
Answer: It is necessary to put SmartThings;

Question:Problems connecting to Mac OS?
Answer:Read here;

Question:Is there a noise reduction system?
Answer: No;

Question:How to synchronize the volume of the smartphone and headphones?
Answer:Here;

Question:Does the case support fast wireless charging?
Answer: No;

Question:Is the headphone waterproof?
Answer: No. IPX2 only - Splash proof. Drop up to 3 mm in diameter. If the drops fall with a deviation of 15 degrees from the vertical axis of the outer side of the headphones;

Question:Can I charge the case separately, without headphones inside?
Answer:Yes.

Question:What is the main headphone?
Answer:The experiment showed that the right.

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 11.08.19, 17:15
Reason for editing: ARAREE protective case

Rep: (4)
* V @ L4ik,
* explosive17,
* V @ L4ik,
Not true. All the same, I hooked my ears to the tablet. Updated the firmware and tuned the sound environment while holding. Without resetting, I turned off the BT on the tablet and turned it on on the phone, I connected and the settings were all reset and the Siri turns on on hold. On the tablet, apparently the Samsung service is following this.
Plus on Android, the sound seemed a little better. BT5.0 is also on the tablet
After connecting again to the tablet, the environment works on it. With the opposite to the iPhone - Siri.

Post has been editedls52007 - 03.03.19, 11:45

Rep: (9)
* ls52007,
And try not to put on hold, but on one and types of tapas. Maybe the apple does not allow to reassign this function?

Rep: (3)
* ls52007 , really, right now I checked on the iPhone, the sound reduction does not work and the environment without a program on the Samsung iPhone itself

Posted on 03/03/2019, 11:52:

* V @ L4ik , * V @ L4ik , It didn’t work out without the program to make the sound decrease while holding and surrounding the environment on the iPhone

Post has been editedexplosive17 - 03.03.19, 11:53
Reason for editing: Corrected

* explosive17,
I just need the environment, damn it, how to fasten it to an iPhone ..? Maybe at least with ipod nano will work by setting method through android.

Rep: (3)
* V @ L4ik , as I understand it, without Samsung program in any way, but I did not find this program in Apple Store

* V @ L4ik,
I do not think that it will work without software from Samsung. What an iPod or an iPhone - it makes no difference. And so the chip is very comfortable

* explosive17,
Yes, it doesn’t exist, they wrote above ... Yes, and they’re unlikely to add it, they would like, they would have done it already.

Rep: (11)
Greetings to all the lucky owners of these wonderful headphones.
In the wake of universal hysteria, he even created the theme of a purchase in a flea market.
I have a question who is really an audiophile. Well or so. Well, everyone seems to have good headphones.
But I did not find exact characteristics on the Internet. Yandex certainly is not good.
Question to those who have already bought
Would you buy them again? Compare with the Jabra Elite 65t. they are plus or minus in the same price category.
And yet ..... this is very embarrassing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZDIDw-5kpM
25:48 - I listen and share my impressions of the sound of Galaxy Buds
This is not me, this is a blogger

* Oleg40,
Would buy again, but maybe black. The sound is really subjective, plus a plug feature is added here - you need to pick up ear cushions for yourself and not everyone’s earphone shape will do. For me there are ears that sit better. As for the low ones, it’s not like in bits, there are low ones but everything is very balanced, and high ones stand out a little (maybe even more than necessary), but there are always equalizers for this case. But you can’t say that they play “juicy”, just a good sound, a cut above the airsides

Rep: (27)
* ls52007 ,
And what software do you need to install for headphones?

* strelokr
Android - galaxy wearable + Samsung Accessory Service + Galaxy Buds and give everyone permission for everything, turn off energy saving and give permission for autorun and work in the background. After that, it is better to reboot. This applies to MIUI 10, can be added to the header
There is no software for iPhone unfortunately

Post has been editedls52007 - 03.03.19, 13:12

* Oleg40,
Good day! I can’t attribute myself to audiophiles, BUT I have OneMore E1001 headphones, three-drivers (you can see the specifications). Compared to them, Buds are certainly simpler, a dirtier sound or something. However, I can’t say that Buds are shitty, especially after warming up (I killed 2 full charges at maximum volume for my playlist), the sound really changed a lot, although IMHO, all the headphones need to be warmed up. There is a track "aortaa - requiem" where in places there is a very low bass (about the lack of which only lazy people did not write about Buds), and these ears work out this track almost perfectly. If we talk about something more massive, then I also have the Sennheiser CX-300II, they, of course, can not stand any comparison with either OneMore or Galaxy Buds, because there is no sound.

Rep: (2)
Is there a video delay in the Mx player? Or is there just no delay on YouTube and Instagram?

Rep: (2)
* Oleg40 probably would have bought, but black. I took the whites because I really wanted to and the first game was only white.
Agree withls52007 Ear pads are very individual. Before the bads, I had Huawei freebuds, so with them I constantly left my left ear. What with native ear pads, what with others from different headphones. I subsequently handed them back, because after 20 days the left ear began to work quieter, I did not begin to suffer breaking out the nets, etc. I can’t say anything about the bads, I didn’t go with them much, but I think everything will be ok.
As for the sound, it is sooo individually, how a person perceives the sound, and what he expects from these headphones. For me, in these buds the sound is well optimized - both high and medium and low.

Posted on 03/03/2019, 14:22:

* ls52007 Unfortunately all phones are Samsung)

I watched the review on YouTube from 25 minutes. Listen to the person who does the review on the channel of the online store and swears through every word I would not)
This is at least not ethical. IMHO

Post has been editedserbelko - 03.03.19, 14:37
Reason for editing: Supplement

Delays in Bluetooth 5.0 physically can not be. If you want without delay - take wired. Headphones do not support Aptx (which in the latest version gives delays of ~ 50ms) and the average hospital delay for ears with 5.0 is a delay of 100-150ms. There is already a question of how critical this is for you. It doesn’t really depend on players and applications, this is how wireless data transmission works.
For reference: SBC - 200ms, AAC - 80ms, aptX - 60ms, aptX LL - 40ms. To this add time for sound processing and think when choosing ears and a playback device

Rep: (0)
Is it possible to engage in them in the hall provided that IPX2 is protected?

Rep: (54)
Aaniame @ 03/03/19, 16:40*
Is it possible to engage in them in the hall provided that IPX2 is protected?

They are made for this

They play quietly with the ipod, but the functions work (except for a long tap) and periodically flies off the left ear for a second. With the iPhone XR they sound very decent, I haven’t watched the left ear fly off yet, but the question is ripe: there are sensors on the ears and apparently should put to pause when removing the headphone, or what are they for?

* V @ L4ik,
The sensors let our ears know when we pulled out the last earphone - then they pause. They do not include it back, so the questionable function is interesting to see how it works on android. Now I will check

On android the same. As on airsides - it does not include, but here it is not scary, because olin just clicked on any earphone and the music went

Post has been editedls52007 - 03.03.19, 19:26

Rep: (6)
V @ L4ik @ 03/03/19, 19:20*
there are sensors on the ears and apparently should pause when removing the earphone, or what are they for?
I do not pause. When you stick it in your ear, a sound is heard, which means it is not clear.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 01:55