Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
  • Touch control
  • Adaptive Microphones
  • Reverse wireless charging

Device characteristics
  • Headphone Type: Earbud
  • Bluetooth Version - Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbit / s)
  • Bluetooth profiles - A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
  • Typical work time (hours) - Up to 6 hours
  • Battery (headphone) capacity - 58 mAh
  • Battery Capacity (Case) - 252 mAh
  • The number of microphones - 2
  • Chip -BCM43014
  • Background Audio Feature - Yes

Reviews

Reviews

Useful

FAQ
Headphones play softly
In the GW application, assign sound control with a debt tap and increase the volume to the required level.

Fast self-discharge case (for a couple of days it is discharged to zero, if not used)
Slemp23rus On Reddit'e read the way. It consists in discharging to zero a case, as well as headphones for 5% each and all to charge.

Unevenly sit ears?
This is the norm, the answer is here

Doesn't animation appear on samsung?
Enable device search

How to enter the service menu?
Galaxy wear ->About headphones ->5 times quickly click on the device name

No bass
Turn on and adjust the equalizer in GW

Does not appear a picture with the info about the headphones (only on Samsung phones), like airpods on the iPhone
It is necessary to put SmartThings

Problems with connecting to mac os
read here

Is there any noise?
He is not

How to synchronize the volume of the smartphone and headphones
Enable in the settings of the smartphone (example: S8) Bluetooth>Additionally>Sync sound volume (on)

What is the main headphone
The experiment showed that the right

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedKenny - Yesterday, 19:34
Reason for editing: Making Galaxy Buds a little smarter + Reassigning a long tap to an arbitrary action

Rep: (15)
Murtazin, said that the sound quality is like that of airpods, not comparable with icon x. Icon x one level up.
IMHO to icon x tedious to get used to, but after getting used, like headphones. The sound is good, but not super, super in level u pro

Post has been editedanasazi - 01.03.19, 04:17

Rep: (5)
* anasazi
It is strange to somehow produce the next generation of ears with the worst sound, while still focusing on the fact that AKG worked on the sound buds ... Some antipiar comes out, iconx without AKG sound better than AKG buds ... that Murtazin your messed up something))

Rep: (2)
Ordered on the site online-samsung.ru whites (apparently the first batch will be only whites), on March 1 they promised to deliver, 10k

Sam called them and clarified. It turns out a very small party arrived, and it was not enough even for those who ordered the S10. Approximately said the receipt will be at the end of March.

Rep: (9)
And if you take with Avito, the Samsung guarantee without a check will be?

pit1664 @ 03/01/19 10:34*
without a check will be?

* pit1664,
Judging by inf. from the next branch of iconx 2018, of. samsa services are accepted without a check, by serial number

Rep: (15)
s1lo @ 03/01/19 10:30*
It is strange to somehow produce the next generation of ears with the worst sound, while still focusing on the fact that AKG worked on the sound buds ... Some antipiar comes out, iconx without AKG sound better than AKG buds ... that Murtazin your messed up something))

Well, the price of icon x in samsa is 12,990, against 9990 for buds, even on the basis of price, it turns out that the product is simplified. Icon x was promoted more like a sports headset.

Gentlemen, a certain igorcds from Volgograd writes to me, here, on the forum, in qms. It offers to take buds for 4k, and then for 3800. They say 1500 right away, 2300 upon receipt. He got his ears on pre-order. Just leave this info here ... Think what to do with it. I refused his tempting offer.

* anasazi
The aikons removed the heart rate monitor and their own memory, which, IMHO, is correct, nafig there it is not necessary. I thought due to this the price was lower. But to cut the sound for the sake of price, this is such a solution ... Although I reason, I do not deny it. Theoretically, samsa could have thought of this, that the sound in the Aeira is worse, but the consumer takes ... But, since I have been waiting for them for a long time and have already ordered, I hope, they didn’t think))

Post has been editeds1lo - 01.03.19, 11:49

* s1lo,
strange. On Avito a lot of ads that people will buy immediately for 5000, I posted an ad that I will buy for 6000. Why would he merge over 3800. I’m afraid to give 1500 blindly))

Rep: (1)
* pit1664 what is strange? Frank scam. It is written on Avito never agree to prepay, they are fraudsters.

How sabzh with quality signal retention and landing in the ears?

on Avito began to slowly appear, 8-9k

Rep: (13)
* Hrafnir , and when you come with Mvideo?

Rep: (0)
In the majority of English-language reviews, they talk about a completely decent sound, better than airpods, but certainly worse than sennheiser momentum. But considering the price, this is understandable. The only time, if I understood correctly from the branch of ikon, they normally sound with samsung phones, but with others not so much. I hope in these will not be so, but we must wait for the reviews of real buyers.

Hrafnir, and when will you come with Mvideo?

Promise 03.03

I bought it on Avito for 8k, I do not use it with Samsung, so there is no pop-up window ala airpods.
95% charge from the box. Put the application galaxy wear, the headphones immediately updated. There is an equalizer in the application, you can put the base mode, not bad.
touch control works well, you can adjust the volume, switch tracks, pause, answer calls.
about the minuses, at first I was glad that the sound when watching a video, games is not late, but no is late and more like, except for youtube and instagram

Post has been editedtima778 - 01.03.19, 22:14

In the majority of English-language reviews, they talk about a completely decent sound, better than airpods, but certainly worse than sennheiser momentum. But considering the price, this is understandable. The only time, if I understood correctly from the branch of ikon, they normally sound with samsung phones, but with others not so much. I hope in these will not be so, but we must wait for the reviews of real buyers.
I have just compared it with airpods, samsung is better, but the important point is that the ambushors should fit, tried to wear different ones, in my ears the best bass from those that were dressed from the box

people! Became the owner of bads on pre-order
They play very well with the phone (subject to the availability of the application), but everything is sad with a PC on Windows
Tell me, is there any program or driver for Windows so that the headphones play as well as on the androids?

Rep: (4)
Guys, so what about the memory in the end? On the Yandex market write that 8 gigs. Is it true?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlex_swe - 01.03.19, 22:56

RS6552 @ 03/01/2019, 21:27*
people! Became the owner of bads on pre-order
They play very well with the phone (subject to the availability of the application), but everything is sad with a PC on Windows
Tell me, is there any program or driver for Windows so that the headphones play as well as on the androids?

Check the operation of microphones on the street, plz

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/09/19 4:36