Galaxy Fold - Discussion | Smartphone 4.6 / 7.3 "

Rep: (4)
DiscussionSamsung Galaxy Fold
PictureGalaxy fold
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Screen
Primary: 7.3 "QXGA + Dynamic AMOLED (4.2: 3)
Front (front): 4.6 ”HD + Super AMOLED (21: 9)

Front camera on the cover (phone folded):
10MP Selfie Camera, F2.2

Main camera:
16MP Ultra Wide Camera, F2.2 12MP Wide-angle Camera, Dual Pixel AF, OIS, F1.5 / F2.4 12MP Telephoto Camera, PDAF, OIS, F2.4, 2X optical zoom

Front camera (phone in expanded form):
10MP Selfie Camera, F2.2 8MP RGB Depth Camera, F1.9

CPU:
7nm 64-bit Octa-core processor

Memory:
12GB of RAM (LPDDR4x)
512GB (UFS3.0)

Battery:
4,380mAh
Fast Charging compatible with QC2.0 and AFC
Wireless charging compatible with WPC and PMA

Photo
Attached Image

Reviews and Comparisons

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Posted 02/21/2019 09:49 AM:

Who thinks about the device?
In the Internet with the presentation of the photo is already walking with a Kotz display. Well, or is it a glare

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedgabby - 06.03.19, 13:08
Reason for editing: Oops

Rep: (13)
Neither fish nor meat: the phone is too narrow, the tablet is too small.
About the dimensions did not write - that's how much it weighs? Too expensive!!!
It is clear that this is only a start and at least a year is better to just watch, but by 2020, I am sure the topic will be interesting. There you see and Mikey pull up - it will be cool!

Rep: (0)
It all depends on who uses the phone how everyone has different scenarios, so they make so many models so that everyone has something to choose ...
This is probably the form factor that is needed by someone like me ... most often when traveling to work with work to work or while working .. the phone is either in the bag or on the table .. there are enough wireless earplugs ... but when it comes to a long train ride .. flying .. lying on the beach .. a bigger screen is needed ...
Ehh sorry they did not add a stylus to this device .... and it would be generally gorgeous

Rep: (26)
It is not clear what the matrix is ​​covered with. Narnyak is not glass, polymer material. Also, the brightness of the screen is not clear. Is it good for them to use it in the sunlight?

Rep: (4)
* desa-s , I also thought about business trips. Often there is not enough of a large display just at hand.

Rep: (440)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.New items

Rep: (2)
The era of folding beds began)

Post has been editedigorwsem - 22.02.19, 09:21

Rep: (3)
igorwsem @ 02.22.19, 12:20*
The era of folding beds began)

returned)
I think in the following models, the external screen will become larger, the device thinner, the quality of the large internal screen will increase and the price tag will drop to normal. Good start

Rep: (16)
Zsavhd @ 02.22.19, 14:27*
Why is this bauble needed?

Well, how can people not understand that this device is not about the functionality, but about the demonstration of possibilities, about the image, if you want. and, as said at the presentation, to create a niche. want functions - c10 or future note 10 to help. This is not the only device that showed sams)

Zsavhd @ 02.22.19, 10:40*
What are you talking about? What is an image without a feature?

I think this is just about the image. It is like an expensive dress, it is cold in it, there are no pockets, and it is impossible to run around. But it should be.
So here, opened a new niche. So far, just for the image and development in this direction.

Nick doesn't know where this will lead.
Price tag is wild, but you want to try.

Rep: (8)
* zsavhd The golden pen is a gypsy. You can see that you rotate there with a golden pen and sit at the meeting of shareholders and under the table type the text on the form ... Phaa. Scribe simple.

Rep: (6)
Just leave this video without comments:
https://youtu.be/gS9CWfLg1zg

Just leave this video without comments:
https://youtu.be/gS9CWfLg1zg

Damn well, the stylus is to him and that's it ... handsome)

Rep: (291)
Huawei showed a competitor)
Attached Image

Well, the screen is outside and nothing inside .. for me it is so very

Huawei showed a competitor)
пїЅ#пїЅ

--------------------
:)

2299evro .. yes, well nafig))

Rep: (106)
desa-s @ 02.24.19, 16:42*
Well, the screen is outside and nothing inside .. for me it is so very

I see nothing critical. But in general, it looks much steeper than Samsung!

Rep: (47)
Huawei handsome, but I do not think that Samsung could just crap against the background of the Chinese. Probably, there is some weak point in Mait H. Display protection or a too small battery for an 8-inch display.

But still, even the Chinese are not yet perfect, because there is no front camera. Just wait until next year, when they will be made as in C10 or even hidden under the display and at the same time prices will decrease ...

Artik6630 @ 02.24.19, 17:17*
I see nothing critical. But in general, it looks much steeper than Samsung!

I'm not saying that Fold is perfect .. but from the point of view of using the opening device in the case of a huavem, it's inconvenient .. take a book .. take a smartphone with a book cover .. and try to easily put it into a tablet mode with a screen on top ... how many you will have unusual movements .. they of course changed the approach and they didn’t open the upper side but the lower side ... but using it without a cover is simply not possible .. don’t put it somewhere you don’t throw it in the bag ... when you finish it so that evolved denser than the fold now has .. by vitsya finally a device that can be used without the covers ... and then choose the color and design .. cram all cases)

Rep: (106)
desa-s @ 02.24.19, 17:54*
design and shove everything into the covers

As I understand it, judging from this design, the screen is not subject to breaking, because it is impossible to bend the glass. If so, then nafig these covers.
99% use covers only because of fear of breaking the display glass.
The phone is more like a concept, show what we can do. In general, this option is more pleasant for me.

Artik6630 @ 02.24.19, 18:04*
The screen is not subject to breaking, because the glass can not bend.

no one talked about smash ... just scratch

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19, 23:30